What's new

Afghan Girl Possibly Killed by Family In Canada for Marrying a Pakistani Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for you being afghan(pashtun) and talking like this against you own blood anyways.

We dont hate anyone from the muslims india(so called pakistan) most of the pakistanis have afghan ancesteries. including many which remained in mainland india like Shahrukh khan.

We afghans dont recognise any country by the name of pakistan, just like palastinians dont recognised Isreal(ironicly pakistan and isreal has been created by Brits around the same year).

We afghans did raid india in the name of islam to bring the light of islam to you. if it wasn't afghans you have been still in your ancestrol religion(hinduism).

search for honor killing of punjabis killing his daughter and injuring his afghan husbend.
you are all free to ask me why afghans dont like government of muslim india(so called pakistan).

Afghans brought islam :rofl::rofl: I wonder all those sufi saints were wrong?
You dont recognize Pakistan i dont recognizeAfghanistan
I call it mongol defeated empire?or persian sunni state?

I dont want to be a pain but peshawarites call afghans murdagahs or kabulis sorry to say those millions of aghan refugees an kill there own brothers for a few thousand rupees.Prostitution was one of the worst disease afghans brought to pakistan.Not to forget other ills like cheap AKs,drugs etc. Your refugees who call themselves PAKISTANIS now should have gone to INDIA but they were supporting USSR MASSACRE.
And we should end that wheat vegetable and meat that goes to afghanistan and is cut ur lifeline.We should cut it to make u realise ur worth.
I m a baloch and yet to have know of any punjabis with afghan ancestor?or honour killing?
except those who are born to afghan women who are on the WRONG TRACK
Afghans should thank IRAN.MONGOLS and othere that ur muslims or u would be still WORSHIPPING BUDDHA and half lit FIRES.

montreal police is pretty much right ,the father and sons did it. They should not let em out and ensure to rot them in jail!

I feel sorry for you being afghan(pashtun) and talking like this against you own blood anyways.

We dont hate anyone from the muslims india(so called pakistan) most of the pakistanis have afghan ancesteries. including many which remained in mainland india like Shahrukh khan.

We afghans dont recognise any country by the name of pakistan, just like palastinians dont recognised Isreal(ironicly pakistan and isreal has been created by Brits around the same year).

We afghans did raid india in the name of islam to bring the light of islam to you. if it wasn't afghans you have been still in your ancestrol religion(hinduism).

search for honor killing of punjabis killing his daughter and injuring his afghan husbend.
you are all free to ask me why afghans dont like government of muslim india(so called pakistan).

I doubt he is an afghan , he is a twat here trying to flame things , shut ur crap if dont know nothin about history go google rag head

To the Admins: please ask the members to refrain from attacking the whole afghanistan this way otherwise the thread will be a fighting place.

I have seen at least 4 Pakistani girls who were very happily married and in love with boys from Afghanistan, but the girls' parents/relatives did the horrible things both to the boys and girls to separate them, that doesnt mean i should curse the paksitanis.

To the Admins: please ask the members to refrain from attacking the whole afghanistan this way otherwise the thread will be a fighting place.

I have seen at least 4 Pakistani girls who were very happily married and in love with boys from Afghanistan, but the girls' parents/relatives did the horrible things both to the boys and girls to separate them, that doesnt mean i should curse the paksitanis.

I second you, there are plenty of examples Pakistani marrying afghans and vice versa, These incidents do not represent the entire country. we share same culture(pashtoon belt) and same religion, so its natural.

personally i would call upon our Pakistani members to refrain form posting negative remarks about Afghanistan, But Unity you must realize some buddy from your side or just appearing from your side did cross limits, its also your responsibility to negate them if they are saying something wrong.

We don't have even an issue worth two cents to fight over, unless we are cursed to do so.

:pakistan:

adios

I second you, there are plenty of examples Pakistani marrying afghans and vice versa, These incidents do not represent the entire country. we share same culture(pashtoon belt) and same religion, so its natural.

personally i would call upon our Pakistani members to refrain form posting negative remarks about Afghanistan, But Unity you must realize some buddy from your side or just appearing from your side did cross limits, its also your responsibility to negate them if they are saying something wrong.

We don't have even an issue worth two cents to fight over, unless we are cursed to do so.

:pakistan:

adios

Thanks brother.

About that guy called AFGHAN, who knows who he is? He might be somebody else playing game. But if he is from Afghanistan I think he should be careful what he says and he is wrong in his ideas.

Folks,

Lets go easy on stereotyping. Us Pakistanis are at fault too for the mess that came out of the Afghan refugee problem. Who asked Mard-e-momin mard-e-haq Zia to allow all the refugees to go all over pakistan? In Iran, they helped the Afghans but kept them in designated places and camps with proper rehabilitation facilities. What was the GoP thinking?

Nothing honourable about honour killings.
Very sad news.

Afghan...first of all i would call you a an uneducated mind..
Secondly Pakistan is right on the other side of the border so there is no so called but The Real Pakistan...
Thirdly India is a name given by British raj to hindu nation..So get it through your head in case your not literate enough for sure there is no Muslims india...you might hate it but call her Pakistan because you are the same ones we fed for ages we sheltered you we treated you people for health we gave you our own clothes to cover your bodies we sacrificed our lives to liberate afghanis soil (a blunder by Pakistan) along with your people so thanks us and if you can't and keep your mouth shut!
those afghans raided bareysagher (again mr illiterate India is tag name given by british raj) not you afghans and was it in the name of Islam don't educate us on here, your rants about Islam coming because of us look at your afghanistan where is the Islam you people ruined your afghanistan for ages by your own hands stop the claim the liberators! No! absolutely not Islam is not here because of you but Allah Willed and Islam covered this part of the region you are no Gods but what Allah Intends and wills and It is...so mr illiterate afghania if Internet is easily available to you hope load shedding don't overruns your garage home Google it and see the massive afghan homicides even when a woman looks in the eye of a man! that's just common in your community...
Had you afghanis had real thirst and thrived to be good Muslims today afghanistan would have been a non barbaric state

rightly declares Allah says in the Al-Quran 011.101
"And We did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves. And they were not availed at all by their gods which they invoked other than Allah when there came the command of your Lord. And they did not increase them in other than ruin."

So as long as you afghanis stab Muslims within you and other Muslims nations and sides with the evil ones you will bring ruins to your selves Allah never wrongs you people cursed your own selves read Quran perhaps you are guided to the straight path!

Last edited:
Afghans brought islam :rofl::rofl: I wonder all those sufi saints were wrong?
You dont recognize Pakistan i dont recognizeAfghanistan
I call it mongol defeated empire?or persian sunni state?

I dont want to be a pain but peshawarites call afghans murdagahs or kabulis sorry to say those millions of aghan refugees an kill there own brothers for a few thousand rupees.Prostitution was one of the worst disease afghans brought to pakistan.Not to forget other ills like cheap AKs,drugs etc. Your refugees who call themselves PAKISTANIS now should have gone to INDIA but they were supporting USSR MASSACRE.
And we should end that wheat vegetable and meat that goes to afghanistan and is cut ur lifeline.We should cut it to make u realise ur worth.
I m a baloch and yet to have know of any punjabis with afghan ancestor?or honour killing?
except those who are born to afghan women who are on the WRONG TRACK
Afghans should thank IRAN.MONGOLS and othere that ur muslims or u would be still WORSHIPPING BUDDHA and half lit FIRES.

What an ignorant post. Zoroastrians don't worship fire and the Afghans you are talking about, are made up up Baluchis, Tajiks and Pashtuns. Pakistan is full of Baluchis and Pashtuns. You're insulting your own people.

Ok then. GTFO our country[so-called Muslim India], and take your refugees with you. Because everything you say contradicts itself. You call Pakistan 'Muslim-India' then call everyone in it a Hindu. Good game, sir.

:hitwall:

I think by Muslim India he is talking about the land east of the Indus river, i.e. the Sindhs and the Punjabis. The people west of the indus river, the Pashtuns and the Baluch share a lot more with the Afghans than they do with the "desi" Muslims to their east.

how can an afghani(thread story) do like that esp to a pakistani, and how the hell this afghan say like that.........................just wondering...

afghanis are so ungrateful shame on them

Once Pushtun or Pakhton (ethnic Afghans) were under the umberalla of Afghan people but now The culture and Ideology of afghan and Pakhton are quit different now.

More then 60% Pakhton of world are living in North-West Frontier Province (NWFP), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), and in the Balochistan Province of Pakistan.

So this should be clear to you that Afhans in Afghanistan and Pashtun (speaks Pastu) are different now. ------seems u hav low knowledge-----:hitwall:

We dont hate anyone from the muslims india(so called pakistan)

Pakistanies are not Indian Muslims....... I feel that u hav low knowledge or ur an Indian on this forum with Afganistan flag.

People of Afghanistan still hav very strong and good ties with Pakistani nation, especially people of Northern areas......they used to have 2 homes one in Pakistan side (in Pak border) and other across the border in Afghanistan.

most of the pakistanis have afghan ancesteries. including many which remained in mainland india like Shahrukh khan.

Hahahhahhas.....ur an Indian on this forum.....Guys kick his A*S.

90% population of NWFP are Pakhton....having Afgan ethnic.
If u want big names....
Shahid Khan Afridi, Younis Khan, Umer Gull, Imran Khan etc....
There are list of big names....now coming to ur Sharukh khan...his parents were Pathan but they were not Afgani or Pakton....first get basic knowlege abt cultural groups in Afganistan and subcontinent.

Number of people like Shahrukh khan are here in Punjab urban areas.....like people in DG khan, DI Khan....Northern & Southern areas of Punjabb have their 5th, 6th grand father pathan....so they put KHAN after their name.

It makes me laugh that Sharukh khan is Pathan or u say Afghani ::rofl: :rofl:

I have doubt that he's nither Muslim.

One thing remember my words these Afghans are very anxious abt respect and dignity....they dont work in these kind of Filamania or unethecal and disrespecatable things. (A typical word for them is that they are "Gherat Mannd" qoum).

MODS he is an Indian :mod:.

Tell u one thing that these Pakthons were the people who fought for the freedom of Pakistan and they also took Kashmir (so called Azad Kashmir) from ur hands.......soon, we will be coming to take Jammu and Maqboza Kashmir from ur hands.

Funny :sniper: kick his A*S.
Indian guy Study first, how Islam came in subcontinent. :rofl: :tdown:

[/QUOTE]
you are all free to ask me why afghans dont like government of muslim india(so called pakistan).[/QUOTE]

:mod: MODS, HE IS AN INDIAN.
PLEASE VERIFY THE IP DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS ON DEFENCE FORUM AND BLOCK THOSE WHO LIE ABT HOME COUNTRY AND LOCATION COUNTRY

Last edited:

Hon Afghan Member;

Firstly, let me thank you for being honest. I have also met many Afghan in London who look down upon Pakistanis and call them “Dal khore” meaning ‘Dal eaters’. It is probably true as hailing from a village in Punjab, my family also ate a lot of dal and vegetables because a most of these were home grown.

Whether your recognize Pakistan or not, doesn’t make the slightest of difference. All it indicates is an inherent sense of ‘inferiority’ which is outwardly manifesting itself as “chauvinism”. I have visited Kabul and Kandhar in the good old days of Zahir Shah, and can honestly say that I found nothing which inspired me.

IMO Afghans always had preference for India over Pakistan; it is only the Pakistanis who are naive enough to consider Afghans as our brothers and allowed millions of them to enjoy 30 years of hospitality with not even thanks in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom