What's new

Afghan Girl Possibly Killed by Family In Canada for Marrying a Pakistani Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity about the honour killings. People should let go of their kids when they become adults. May sound western but we need to realise that if you move out of your conservative or religious homeland to a western nation then your kids will be influenced by western ideals including independently falling in love.

As for the poster by the name of Afghan, please verify whether you are Indian or Afghan. Or else the Pakistani posters here will use your post to insult India. Wouldn't be fair to India if you aint Indian. Mods perhaps you could assist by checking his location :undecided:

I have also met many Afghan in London who look down upon Pakistanis and call them “Dal khore” meaning ‘Dal eaters’.

Above line has nothing to do with Pakistani or Afghanistani. normally Pathans (even from NWFP) call Punjabis (not sindhis, or baluchis) by this name.

IMO Afghans always had preference for India over Pakistan;

I also disagree with above line, as i personally know many Afghan pathans, even met manny Afghan Pathan who call pakistan as their 2nd country after afghan. This line might be true for farsibans or 70s afghan, but again i am talking about today's 60% of majority rather then minorities

Can't comment the circumstances but sad affair - most Afghans good folks probbly they would have done it either way if it was love marrige and they were against it regardless if she was with Pakistani or not ...she could have been dating afghan boy and if her parents expected her not to have relationship with a boy unless arrange she would have died anyways

I don't believe 1 person or family should dictate how whole community or nation is looked upon by so I will not read into this but I offer condolences to the loss of a life and relatioship

If someone calls me Dal Khore so what I eat dal - but I will not let a few , dictate how I judge our friends and neighbours, i have been called many things this would be not that offensive :P

We had Afghan ppl our neighbours very friendly ppl - and I had Afgan ppl play soccer with me , good ppl - talked to me in Urdu as well friendly and caring folks

This is a case of parents who wanted to force a marrige , this happens all time
even if it was not with Pakistani

I am sure even if she was with Afghan if the parents wanted her to marry with in her family she was in no luck

May be it was indeed an accident why would the man murder all his daughters? Hard to tell , specially since there was no evidece that she did actually married the guy 0% proof that she did , may be it was just a internet affair - who knows may be it was more

Very very very sad story - condolences to he lost life , but Afghan people are our brothers regardless-

We hear same stories locally in Pakistan too sometimes and I belive marrige shoudl be with anyone any two adults - if they have understanding with each other -

LOVE IS PRECIOUS It must be protected it happens rarely condolences very sad and moving story. I am very sad after hearing this sad story

Last edited:
Can't comment the circumstances but sad affair - most Afghans good folks probbly they would have done it either way if it was love marrige and they were against it regardless if she was with Pakistani or not ...she could have been dating afghan boy and if her parents expected her not to have relationship with a boy unless arrange she would have died anyways

I don't believe 1 person or family should dictate how whole community or nation is looked upon by so I will not read into this but I offer condolences to the loss of a life and relatioship

If someone calls me Dal Khore so what I eat dal - but I will not let a few , dictate how I judge our friends and neighbours, i have been called many things this would be not that offensive :P

We had Afghan ppl our neighbours very friendly ppl - and I had Afgan ppl play soccer with me , good ppl - talked to me in Urdu as well friendly and caring folks

This is a case of parents who wanted to force a marrige , this happens all time
even if it was not with Pakistani

I am sure even if she was with Afghan if the parents wanted her to marry with in her family she was in no luck

May be it was indeed an accident why would the man murder all his daughters? Hard to tell , specially since there was no evidece that she did actually married the guy 0% proof that she did , may be it was just a internet affair - who knows may be it was more

Very very very sad story - condolences to he lost life , but Afghan people are our brothers regardless-

We hear same stories locally in Pakistan too sometimes and I belive marrige shoudl be with anyone any two adults - if they have understanding with each other -

LOVE IS PRECIOUS It must be protected it happens rarely condolences very sad and moving story. I am very sad after hearing this sad story

I enjoy reading your posts, you're a nice guy :pakistan:

Bro i'm sorry but you don't know the history of islam in sindh and saraiki areas of Pakistan. Multan and Mansura in Sindh were city states that were part of the ummayid caliphate in the early 8th century. Islam first was spread here by arabs than by sufi saints. My family itself descend from a rajput clan that allied with muhammad bin qassams army to defeat the raja in modern day Karachi. Our clan accepted islam back than. We are proud muslim saraiki pakistanis as are the real sindhis. To claim that afghans made us muslim is false. Maybe far more deeper into india but not sindh and the lower punjab areas read islamic history in the sub continent for yourself especially in sindh and parts of punjab before you make a blanket statement like that.

What an ignorant post. Zoroastrians don't worship fire and the Afghans you are talking about, are made up up Baluchis, Tajiks and Pashtuns. Pakistan is full of Baluchis and Pashtuns. You're insulting your own people.

i disagree, Pakistan is made up of Pakistanis , made by Pakistanis , for Pakistanis ,
We reject your racism ,our people are only Pakistanis.

There are other reasons other than different nationality for the girl to be killed by the father. I.e. marrying the guy without the family's approval. She could have married an afghan and have gotten killed if her father didn't approve of the boy. It happens in Pakistani families too.

he deserves to be executed, how could he do that to his own daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom