What's new

Afghan army trains women for special forces

You should try reading things correctly. I never said banning the burqa will turn the country into a first world country. How would banning a symbol of oppression have any economic effect? :rolleyes:

Please read carefully before responding. Thanks.

I didn't mention ANYTHING about prosperity. It seems you have read my post and transplanted things from your mind into it.

Dear friend, "liberty brings prosperity" is one of the most touted concepts that is in fact non existent even in the western world itself. Burqa is not a symbol of oppression, you have been fed so. You don't understand the history, culture, trends of Afghanistan. Its one of the most oldest cultures alive today, so it is useless to talk to you about this. As far as talibs are concerned, they are useful idiots we created to fight soviets, as we had no other option, they were the right choice at the right time, however in time they will be contained and eradicated as Afghanistan's civil structure re-emerges, literacy rate rises and basic services are in place, corruption is low and all state organs start functioning laying foundation for reconstruction of Afghan society.

Again, there is no point responding to my posts if you aren't actually going to read them.

You have completely missed what i said and are talking about other issues completely missing my posts point.

Back
Top Bottom