What's new

Afghan army trains women for special forces

Not everyone is brainwashed...according to you everyone who criticize Pakistan is brainwashed which means almost entire world is brainwashed.Just because AF doesn't like to be treated as captive country it doesn't mean they are brainwashed against you.The real brainwashing is done inside Pakistan.

There are two type of criticise, 1 is to point out negatives for correction,
2 is to point out negatives and then Bark to call it a failed state or a banana state and to talk rubbish to break the country etc. Do u know what type of criticise they do? 1st or 2nd? Huh!!

Now Mr Indian, answer me........
Why India is helping out Afghans there? For brainwashing them against Pakistan?????
Why India is donating too much money there?

Is it your Muslim Brotherhood????????????????

this is a very good step.

the soldiers look tough.best of luck to them.

There are two type of criticise, 1 is to point out negatives for correction,
2 is to point out negatives and then Bark to call it a failed state or a banana state and to talk rubbish to break the country etc. Do u know what type of criticise they do? 1st or 2nd? Huh!!

Now Mr Indian, answer me........
Why India is helping out Afghans there? For brainwashing them against Pakistan?????
Why India is donating too much money there?

Is it your Muslim Brotherhood????????????????

the same reason you help lets say sri lanka,for our influence and help.

Afghanistan needs to do everything possible to demonstrate women are equal to change the minds of its people. This is a good step.

I think they need to ban the burqa too. This is one of the biggest remaining symbols of Taliban oppression of women.

Do you people realize the significance of this event ? Its practically earth shattering !.

Not to mention the lady, Ms. Fawzia Koofi, presently a member of Parliament, who is contesting in the Afghan Presidential Elections. She was recently on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart!
afghanistan-fawzia-koofi.jpg

Respect.!

They are the most deadliest forces of Afghanistan and luckily they have 0 civilian causality in their 7000 operations!! viva Afghan Special Forces!
A quick question. From the looks of it in the pictures, they seem to be predominantly from the Hazara tribes. I may be wrong, but do they represent the majority of women in the forces or is it equally distributed among Pakhtoons, Uzbeks and other assorted ethnicities?

A quick question. From the looks of it in the pictures, they seem to be predominantly from the Hazara tribes. I may be wrong, but do they represent the majority of women in the forces or is it equally distributed among Pakhtoons, Uzbeks and other assorted ethnicities?

You mean the women? yes they are in these photos, registration is open to everyone but Hazaras are less culturally strict when it comes to progress in any field so they openly choose any field that could bring them above anyone in the country and I like this a lot in them.

They haven't been inducted in to take part in combat but for house searches where males face resistance.

Afghanistan needs to do everything possible to demonstrate women are equal to change the minds of its people. This is a good step.

I think they need to ban the burqa too. This is one of the biggest remaining symbols of Taliban oppression of women.

That will turn Afghanistan into a first world country within a decade :rolleyes:

What Afghanistan needs is a stable national representative govt and military, education infrastructure, economy, jobs, industries and trade. Unlike what media brainwashing has done to you, banning the burka doesn't mean prosperity.

They haven't been inducted in to take part in combat but for house searches where males face resistance.

That will turn Afghanistan into a first world country within a decade :rolleyes:

What Afghanistan needs is a stable national representative govt and military, education infrastructure, economy, jobs, industries and trade. Unlike what media brainwashing has done to you, banning the burka doesn't mean prosperity.

Sir let the USA leave you sill see how many of these ANA guys would remain part of ANA more than half of them would run away

this is a very good step.

the soldiers look tough.best of luck to them.

the same reason you help lets say sri lanka,for our influence and help.

get your physics book and read 3rd law of Newton:) Every action has a reaction.
U started Khalistan movement 1st to break our country, as a reaction we did that which u said above in ur post..........tit for tat:P

get your physics book and read 3rd law of Newton:) Every action has a reaction.
U started Khalistan movement 1st to break our country, as a reaction we did that which u said above in ur post..........tit for tat:P

I have read that mate.come up with better answers. and this blame game is endless. and so is tit for tat amongst our countries.

in fact in our case, it has become an eye for an eye.

I have read that mate.come up with better answers. and this blame game is endless. and so is tit for tat amongst our countries.

in fact in our case, it has become an eye for an eye.

jaane de yaar yeh log kya samajege....innke rug rug mein sirf nafrat bhari hain...isliye yeh log piche hain sab cheezon mein....yeh toh nafrat aur mazhab ke naam pe apne bhi mulak ko nahi chodte toh hum toh inke parayhe hain

You should try reading things correctly. I never said banning the burqa will turn the country into a first world country. How would banning a symbol of oppression have any economic effect? :rolleyes:

Please read carefully before responding. Thanks.

Unlike what media brainwashing has done to you, banning the burka doesn't mean prosperity.

I didn't mention ANYTHING about prosperity. It seems you have read my post and transplanted things from your mind into it.

Back
Top Bottom