What's new

Afghan ambassador Mosazai: No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan

Afghanistan has been around for 250 years. It's not our fault that they still haven't managed to form a proper "state"(read; civilization).

Like in the middle east their people simply refuse to come together for the greater good. Mindset is still at the point where they judge people by every single divisor you could think of. There is no common denominator. The US is now the 3rd country with the task of civilizing Afghanistan. They lurch from one invasion to the next.

I don't know how long it will take them to evolve to the point of understanding the power of the collective, it could take a very long time. Say 100 years.

Till then do not give them citizenship and build high walls at the border. Silly Pakistanis, always too generous and get taken advantage of.

Like in the middle east their people simply refuse to come together for the greater good. Mindset is still at the point where they judge people by every single divisor you could think of. There is no common denominator. The US is now the 3rd country with the task of civilizing Afghanistan. They lurch from one invasion to the next.

I don't know how long it will take them to evolve to the point of understanding the power of the collective, it could take a very long time. Say 100 years.

Till then do not give them citizenship and build high walls at the border. Silly Pakistanis, always too generous and get taken advantage of.

If they couldn't do it in the past 250 years, what can you hope for the next 100 years? They have a highly tribalistic mindset, and co-existence and greater good are alien concepts to them. Secondly I feel that they're highly selfish in general. Like you'd hear a lot of successful Pakistanis wanting to give back to the society, hence you see the business community making universities like Lums, Ksbl etc but I have never seen an Afghan do that. It seems like they have no love for their land and community. Pakistan is economically fine right now because of patriotism and ambition of Pakistani masses. It seems like there's no such thing in Afghans.

As for their civilization, I guess its a part of their culture to not get civilized. They are a strange bunch. They'd pray 5 times a day yet see no moral and religious wrong with thievery, smuggling etc. They have this strange dog eat dog mentality. The closest they came to a proper state was during Abdali's reign, but even he had to import Punjabi khatri treasurers and finance ministers.

I think only the Farsiwans/Afghans Tajiks are capable of forming a proper state there. Majority of Islamic golden age scientists came from Northern Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan(known as Kwhwarezm collectively), like Al-Beruni and Al-Khwarezmi for instance; although Persians claim them for they are a complexed bunch. Muhammad of Ghaur's capital Firozkoh, was also quite well built. I think the northern Afghans and central Asians are quite capable of forming a state. It's the Afghan pashtuns who are a hopeless bunch. I think we picked the wrong side in the 90s. It did us more harm than good in the long run.

PS: No offence meant to anyone. Just speaking my mind backed with facts.

most of the refugees are just poor people caught up in a horrible horrible situation......but there have been cases of spy agencies and religious extremist groups utilizing these people as they are easily manipulated and taken advantage of....there is documented proof of this -- either of joining terrorist agendas against Pakistan or simply street crime and extortion/kidnapping 'industry'

I would propose offering Pakistani citizenship to all refugees in Pakistan in return for loyalty to Pakistan. Pashtuns are the Islamic heartland of Pakistan.

not all the refugees are Pashtuns; there are also ethnic tajiks and hazaras as well.

Pakistan has also given Talibans to Afghanistan. You cannot criminalize every Afghan due to criminal activity of few individuals. Both Pakistan and Afghanistan should work for peace and ending support of militancy in the other country. May be Pakistan should take first step and end support of Talibans.

how did we "give taliban to Afghanistan" when the taliban are a purely Afghan phenomenon.....supported ("diplomatically recognized") them yes we did do that. They are a sizeable segment of the society - if they were not they would have been defeated or dismantled earlier

I don't give a crap who created who. This is like chicken and the egg.

We can trace this all the way back to go God. Do you blame God for creating Pakistan army and ISI?

if Pakistan is not responsible for the Taliban i do not know who is.
Now if the Taliban is not there would Afghanistan be peaceful ? I do not know that for sure.

US supported anyone who resisted the Soviets. they did not get to pick which groups. Gen Zia made sure that most of the aid went to Islamic extremists. your army excluded secular Afghan groups and anyone that could not control.
Hi,

This was in response to your question, where you asked if pakistan didnt created Taliban then then i m not sure who did
please read and watch the video 10 times and if it doesnt help then perhaps visiting a doctor might

US supported anyone who resisted the Soviets. they did not get to pick which groups. Gen Zia made sure that most of the aid went to Islamic extremists. your army excluded secular Afghan groups and anyone that could not control.

So we should take your word over Hilary Clinton?

So we should take your word over Hilary Clinton?

Was Hillary Clinton in charge of US policy during the 1980s ?

if you want to refute anything I said please say so

Hi,

This was in response to your question, where you asked if pakistan didnt created Taliban then then i m not sure who did
please read and watch the video 10 times and if it doesnt help then perhaps visiting a doctor might

I listened to the video. She is talking about American support under President Reagan during the 1980s. Taliban was created in the 1990s.

Hillary Clinton regard for Pakistan was displayed during the Osama Bin Laden raid. She thought so highly of Pakistani state not to inform you. Actions speak louder than words

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,”

I got a chuckle when I read this
Lmfao! what an ignorant asshole.

Was Hillary Clinton in charge of US policy during the 1980s ?

if you want to refute anything I said please say so

I listened to the video. She is talking about American support under President Reagan during the 1980s. Taliban was created in the 1990s.

Hillary Clinton regard for Pakistan was displayed during the Osama Bin Laden raid. She thought so highly of Pakistani state not to inform you. Actions speak louder than words
Hi,

What Hillary thinks of Pakistan has got nothing to do with this statement.

Secondly, Taliban was not some one-off breed but more of a chain reaction to the policies she stated. Unless youre trying to imply that Pakistan specifically went there and bred Taliban.

If they couldn't do it in the past 250 years, what can you hope for the next 100 years? They have a highly tribalistic mindset, and co-existence and greater good are alien concepts to them. Secondly I feel that they're highly selfish in general. Like you'd hear a lot of successful Pakistanis wanting to give back to the society, hence you see the business community making universities like Lums, Ksbl etc but I have never seen an Afghan do that. It seems like they have no love for their land and community. Pakistan is economically fine right now because of patriotism and ambition of Pakistani masses. It seems like there's no such thing in Afghans.

As for their civilization, I guess its a part of their culture to not get civilized. They are a strange bunch. They'd pray 5 times a day yet see no moral and religious wrong with thievery, smuggling etc. They have this strange dog eat dog mentality. The closest they came to a proper state was during Abdali's reign, but even he had to import Punjabi khatri treasurers and finance ministers.

I think only the Farsiwans/Afghans Tajiks are capable of forming a proper state there. Majority of Islamic golden age scientists came from Northern Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan(known as Kwhwarezm collectively), like Al-Beruni and Al-Khwarezmi for instance; although Persians claim them for they are a complexed bunch. Muhammad of Ghaur's capital Firozkoh, was also quite well built. I think the northern Afghans and central Asians are quite capable of forming a state. It's the Afghan pashtuns who are a hopeless bunch. I think we picked the wrong side in the 90s. It did us more harm than good in the long run

PS: No offence meant to anyone. Just speaking my mind backed with facts.

My ex-wife was a Tajik lady originally from kabul, naturally I had lots of interactions with her relatives in frank discussions, the common message was , that the vast majority of Afghans hate Pakistanis, the Afghan Pashtuns loathe Punjabis ,if they could they would drop a nuke on Lahore. The Afghan Tajiks absolutely loathe the Pakistani Pashtuns if it was up to them they would nuke Peshawar. The northerners have no demands on our borders in fact they would be the first ones to suffer if KPK merged with Afghanistan, Atta Mohammed the governor of Balkh essentially said a merger would lead to the end of Afghanistan.
And yes the tajiks do have an immense history, some of the greatest minds in the muslim world emerged from khorasan

Back
Top Bottom