What's new

Afghan ambassador Mosazai: No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan

For the Afghans

10903181_376624545848877_946947537_n.jpg

Believe me bro, its true, they hate us, the Afghan refugees living in Pakistan hate Pakistan and have no loyalties attached to the country.. They don't even accept Pakistan as a country and call it 'their' own land occupied by the Pakistanis.

When are we going to get rid of these idiots?? before its too late.

Last edited:
Look i hate the afghan gov policies as much as you do but we should not just generalize all afghans as trouble makers

Soviet era afghans should be given Pak nationality and others should be voluntarily and humanely repatriated

Look i hate the afghan gov policies as much as you do but we should not just generalize all afghans as trouble makers

Soviet era afghans should be given Pak nationality and others should be voluntarily and humanely repatriated

The soviet era Afghans are the ringleaders. :hitwall:

Some Afghans, Pakistanis and Indian agents are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan: Mosazai

no-afghan-refugee-involved-terrorism-in-pakistan-mosazai-1422116400-2890.jpg

KARACHI – Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan Janan Mosazai on Saturday said that the terrorism was a matter of concern for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, adding that leaders and institutions of both countries were in contact with each other against militants.

Talking to journalist, he said that he could proudly say that no Afghan refugee was involved in crimes and terrorism in Pakistan. He said that there were 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and the Afghan government was working to ensure their safe return to the country as early as possible.

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,” Janan Mosazai claimed. He also claimed that more than 200 local and foreign militants have been killed during Afghan security forces’ operation in Kunar.

So? Take back the refugees. They are Afghanistan's responsibility. When are these disloyal Afghans going to understand that we have done our job. Time to go back. Whether Afghans are involved in terrorism (which they clearly are) or not is irrelevant. I'm just sick and tired of Afghans and their cronies coming up with excuses to delay their departure from Pakistan.

Last edited:
“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,”

I got a chuckle when I read this

There are a lot of negatives associated with giving them nationalities. One, it would set a bad precedent and all of a sudden we'll have millions of more refugees also looking for citizenship. KPK and FATA are not big enough for all the Afghan pashtuns, and as a result they'll try and encroach on Punjab, Sindh, Hazara etc, threatening the local demographics of those zones, which will be unfair and might lead to even more ethnic tensions. In the past, the "refugees"(economic migrants more like) have had tensions with locals in Mirpur and Chakwal leading to small scale violent clashes. They come with the complex that they're naturally superior to the locals of other provinces and have been their historical rulers(which is far from truth btw) and hence entitled to their land and resources(note: for the Afghans, there is no such thing as "ethnic land" and there's only "Allah's land"; which practically means "Afghans' land").

Secondly, KPK folk might love their pashtun brethren from across the border, but other peoples of Pakistan like Gilgit-Baltistanis, Hazarewal, Baloch, Punjabis, Potoharis, Seraikis, Azad Kashmiris, Sindhis and Urdu speakers have no love for them. Pakistan doesn't belong to Pashtuns only.

Thirdly, they're in Pakistan mostly for economic reasons rather than refuge. Hence you see a lot of them opting to settle in Punjab rather than KPK. In Northern Punjab, there's rising hatred for Afghan refugees for they're heavily involved in a crimes like car lifting and motorbike theft.

Fourthly, Pakistan doesn't constitutionally give citizenships to non-locals. We're already multicultural, like Switzerland; which is the strictest country in Europe in terms of citizenships. We can't afford immigrants.

And lastly, Afghans have never been there for south asian muslims and have always stabbed them in the back. When central Indian muslims from UP etc tried to migrate to Afghanistan during the "khilafat movement", they were not only turned back but also robbed and sometimes raped. They never see us as their muslim brothers, why should we award millions of nationalities to unskilled and under-educated people from that country? Afghanistan has been around for 250 years. It's not our fault that they still haven't managed to form a proper "state"(read; civilization).

Last edited:
The registered Afghans, maybe, because at least they actually care about following the rules. Can't say much about the 2 million+ illegal unregistered Afghans.

Is anyone experiencing a glitch? Anyone else see that "hello" or is it just me?

Some Afghans, Pakistanis and Indian agents are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

no-afghan-refugee-involved-terrorism-in-pakistan-mosazai-1422116400-2890.jpg

KARACHI – Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan Janan Mosazai on Saturday said that the terrorism was a matter of concern for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, adding that leaders and institutions of both countries were in contact with each other against militants.

Talking to journalist, he said that he could proudly say that no Afghan refugee was involved in crimes and terrorism in Pakistan. He said that there were 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and the Afghan government was working to ensure their safe return to the country as early as possible.

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,” Janan Mosazai claimed. He also claimed that more than 200 local and foreign militants have been killed during Afghan security forces’ operation in Kunar.
these niggas are in denial... they definitely need to be kicked out now.

Pakistan Army and ISI created and supported barbaric Talibans that are still involved in insurgency in Afghanistan. The Afganis rightfully blame Pakistan for their misery.

Believe me bro, its true, they hate us, the Afghan refugees living in Pakistan hate Pakistan and have no loyalties attached to the country.. They don't even accept Pakistan as a country and call it 'their' own land occupied by the Pakistanis.

When are we going to get rid of these idiots?? before its too late.

Lets say there are 9 million Afghan refugees (undocumented there are many).

90% innocents are 8.1 million.

So you are saying there are 900,000 terrorists in the country?

So? Take back the refugees. They are Afghanistan's responsibility. When are these disloyal Afghans going to understand that we have done our job. Time to go back. Whether Afghans are involved in terrorism (which they clearly are) or not is irrelevant. I'm just sick and tired of Afghans and their cronies coming up with excuses to delay their departure from Pakistan.

Deport them. Pakistan is within its rights to work out a schedule for deporting them

Pakistan Army and ISI created and supported barbaric Talibans that are still involved in insurgency in Afghanistan. The Afganis rightfully blame Pakistan for their misery.

I don't give a crap who created who. This is like chicken and the egg.

We can trace this all the way back to go God. Do you blame God for creating Pakistan army and ISI?

Deport them. Pakistan is within its rights to work out a schedule for deporting them

Agreed, but the HRW is constantly blackmailing Pakistan.

Pakistan: Stop Forced Returns of Afghans | Human Rights Watch

HRW thinks that Pakistan is their refugee dump ground.

To a certain degree true, but let's not use that as an excuse for keeping millions of undocumented and criminal Afghans inside Pakistan. Our appetite for hosting Afghans is at an all time low. Kindly get out of our land.

Pakistan has done more than enough whilst the world turned a blind eye. For decades we have hosted millions of Afghans whilst the Mujahideen fought the US sponsored Cold War. We aided the Americans in their quest against the Russians.

Time has come for all Afghans to return to their land and rebuild their nation instead of cowering in other lands. Do I even have to tell this to Afghans?! Stand up and reclaim what is yours. Stop hiding abroad in safety. Freedom doesn't come cheap. I know there are many obstacles, but don't be cowards. Face the hurdles for your future generations. Stop burdening other countries. Especially the country you despise so much and blame for all the ills in the world. Stop the hypocrisy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom