What's new

Aero India 2023

All those making fun of India and DRDO and their efforts should understand the reality.

I had years ago mentioned that Pakistan should not take this lightly. Their alliances within the Western defence industry, their consistency of effort and execution, their focus, and their longer arc view on building these capabilities (bringing more tech strengths through their commercial successes in IT), will eventually pay dividends. Now with alignment with their private sector watch this space explode as India becomes a premiere manufacturer of advanced military gear, whereas the Bubus in Pakistan will continue to develop cereals and get their "speed money" from here and there, while squeezing Pakistani private sector out of this field due to their own greed and interests. I have not met one person who does not express they have someone who (nephew, son, uncle) has a company that should "partner". Or conversely give us a POC or we should buy off the shelf. No effort in developing local skills and capability that requires long term investment and patience.

Only an idiotic Pakistani takes India lightly and has a false sense of superiority.

They are doing much better than Pakistan on every front and as a whole much better organised and competent. They are getting work done albeit slightly slowly.

You're the one who is naive. Early 2010s itself India had budgeted USD 60 Billion for 5th Gen aircraft (Russia got the first priority). If you think US has not been jealously eyeing that pot of money then you're the one who is naive, not India.

Again, only if India gets rid of all its Russian stuff and most of all the S400. That’s a fact and you can ask any credible military watcher.

Everything else is wishful thinking

Again, only if India gets rid of all its Russian stuff and most of all the S400. That’s a fact and you can ask any credible military watcher.

There are 10 zeros after that 6 (probably more now because of inflation). We can keep whatever we want. Your 'analysis' is wishful thinking.

Some nice videos by Alpha Defense

Haha they are allowing people to sit in the cockpit of Gripen, there is a line for it.

MTA prospective contender, if they remove the blacklisting

Oh and just thought of it, disclaimer: not trying to promote any channel here. Just liked that there are close up videos of aircrafts, and people might like it that's all mods.

India's engine requirements don't stop with one requirement. We need engines for fighters, drones, naval requirements and helicopters. Core tech, once mastered is modfied.
What do you think I posted ?

What do you think I posted ?

Bad idea for Kaveri at this point - India should go all in for the GE line up and play as dirty as possible to get them to set up a 404 family line with complete ToT.

Therefore india should continue with kaveru because that allows us to modify to all the other requirements that GE will not.

Bad idea for Kaveri at this point - India should go all in for the GE line up and play as dirty as possible to get them to set up a 404 family line with complete ToT.

Therefore india should continue with kaveru because that allows us to modify to all the other requirements that GE will not.
Did you see the reasoning why I suggested GE?

India should pursue Kaveri and GE and at least one other engine project. Should be of different classes.
That is exactly what GE can provide - engines for fighters, helicopters, commercial aircraft and even power turbines

There are 10 zeros after that 6 (probably more now because of inflation). We can keep whatever we want. Your 'analysis' is wishful thinking.

"We can keep whatever we want!" ... yes for sure you can, but then just say good-bye to any hopes of getting F-35s!

But ok, keep on dreaming ... but don't cry too much when you won't get your toy. :omghaha:

"We can keep whatever we want!" ... yes for sure you can, but then just say good-bye to any hopes of getting F-35s!
I think the trend so far and the overtures we saw even the last few weeks tells a very different story.

Every major Indian trade, industry, bilateral, trilateral and multilateral defence forum is being used to discuss carving out exceptions for India. And India isn’t the one pushing for most of these.

But ok, keep on dreaming ... but don't cry too much when you won't get your toy. :omghaha:

Why do you think F 35 is in India? To impress the generals, air force chiefs, politicians and establishment. Man you really are dense aren;t you?

And yes- we can get whatever we want.

Why do you think F 35 is in India? To impress the generals, air force chiefs, politicians and establishment. Man you really are dense aren;t you?

And yes- we can get whatever we want.

Well, you surely can believe whatever you want and as it seems, you don't know neither who I am and even lesser how much the US plays with India's feelings.

Probably you should ask anyone else outside this Indian dream.

But again, think whatever you want - I an "densed and know nothing" and India can get whatever it wants - but that won't change anything. As long as there are Russian assets in India, the F-35 is a no-go.

Well, you surely can believe whatever you want and as it seems, you don't know neither who I am and even lesser how much the US plays with India's feelings.

Probably you should ask anyone else outside this Indian dream.

But again, think whatever you want - I an "densed and know nothing" and India can get whatever it wants - but that won't change anything. As long as there are Russian assets in India, the F-35 is a no-go.

I don't have to 'believe whatever I want', it's just a fact. You think they flew F 35 here for fun? Who exactly is attending the Air Show? Indian PM, Indian Defence Chief, Indian Air Force. You think they'll fly F 35 to India to impress the President of the UK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom