What's new

Advice on E-Book Reader?

Well, my opinion would be to get e-book reader (glowlight) so that you can read at night else e-ink used is does not glow making it impossible to read at nights... either get:
- kindle paperwhite or
- nook glow light.

P.s I have heard reading is great on ipad. Else there these two are very famous and great e.book reader. In nook you can transfer book through pc while kindle only support amazon..

Don't know about Kobo. Kindle Paper White is very good and is designed for reading purpose. I have also used IPAD but the former is much better in terms of weight, navigation, ergonomics and battery life. Supports most of the formats as well.

Tablet has pathetic battery life. If you are reading a book with 600 pages, its not suitable and i hate carrying chargers around. EBRs are designed for book reading and have great battery life, thats why. :D

I just need purely for reading books.

Paper white is perfect then but I would double check on its battery life just in case.

As far as gadgets are concerned, I have more knowledge of full-featured tablet devices than I do of dedicated e-readers. Besides, I read my e-books on iBooks. :smart:
how many books have you read on it so far?

i thought so just like playing games n reading aryans:undecided:

how many books have you read on it so far?

i thought so just like playing games n reading aryans:undecided:

I have finished reading 3 books in their entirety, but I do have a few others pertaining to my studies that I refer to when needed. In general though, most of my reading is done on published documents & research work online or through physical books.

I have finished reading 3 books in their entirety, but I do have a few others pertaining to my studies that I refer to when needed. In general though, most of my reading is done on published documents & research work online or through physical books.
when are you going to Malay?

yeah some of the ppl i know still like it to read in physical books...they dont enjoy reading them on e book reader....and also for them,with e book reading,the concept of a specific place dedicated as a Library wud vanish....

Can anyone please Advice me on which E-Book Reader to buy? - I have no experiance with these machines, so if any of you have used them please suggest brands and models. Money is not an issue, i have a collection of E-books that i want to read and its very hard on the PC/tablet.

Thanks in advance.

brother you can check for Kindle ebook readers! they are very good and with a little amount of 30 dollars you can get an yearly subscription for Kindle book store! and they have a very good collection!
you can buy Kindle DX or Kindle paperwhite.

when are you going to Malay?

yeah some of the ppl i know still like it to read in physical books...they dont enjoy reading them on e book reader....and also for them,with e book reading,the concept of a specific place dedicated as a Library wud vanish....

I will tell you when I get there. :lol:

Yeah, many people continue to prefer reading physical books & the same goes for newspapers too. There are a number of reasons for that including Internet availability, the reliability of the electronic devices, the general benefits of having a hard copy, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom