What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

IDRW is not considered a trustworthy source in India

This mot an opinion piece. They have quoted yhe scientists involved in design
Idiots believing in idiots

Idiots believkng the Idiots who says that it won't happen.

View attachment 837372

Indians making such a 10000 gen fighter that it’s not even called a fighter anymore. It’s “gighter” now 😎

Loosers have one role left now. Mocking. They have been mocking Tejas for years. Meanwhile, Tejas became top class light fighter.

LOL can i tell you how many components in your mighty OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE Tej@$$ are foreign made, west i mean western EU, you're basically trolling yourself

You have all the rights to say this after buying planes in fly away concition and copying russian design and engines.

What are the realistic chances of achieving the product AT ALL , OR confirming to 2025 target, with a significant or major effort being indigenous in nature .
0 - 2 % anything that HAL & ADA achieve by 2025 will be a miracle. Sad to say this but that is the truth.

Full plane except few parts is made in India by HAL. Body, LRUs including engine , Electronics etc.
imported from Russia yeah yeah whatever, Your Mighty OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE Tej@$$ smosa has 70% foreign components according to your own (Indian) department

20220425_061025.jpg

IMO we should pause the thread here and reopen in 2025, cuz its not going anywhere constructive.

That make the case is even worst

I am not here to convince anyone. We are among top nation so far as Nuclear , space and defense technology is concern. So far as are our beloved Pakistani members on PDF is concern, they limited their role to dfnial and mocking. Nobody takes them seriously.

Ah yes AMCA with 2x F414 engines will be faster than F-22 which has 2x F119

Such things are only possible due to vedic technology (gau mutra)

You missed out couple of vital parameters named T/W ratio and drag. Thanks god you didn’t say that how can a single engine F16 can fly faster than Boing 707 with 4 big engines ?

I am not here to convince anyone. We are among top nation so far as Nuclear , space and defense technology is concern. So far as are our beloved Pakistani members on PDF is concern, they limited their role to dfnial and mocking. Nobody takes them seriously.
With such idiotic arguments you can only convince bhakts. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom