What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

It's more like a home range hood for me. Who the hell will only demonstrate a single intake? Wow India! Genius. Is it because this AMCA is invisible so that I can only see the intake?! I bet my life that AMCA is just another cheap shot by ADA and his fellow HAL.

How do you know that's the only intake? A full 1:1 model of the AMCA is being built right now for RCS measurement, this includes intakes. Why is your *** burning so much from this, if you seemingly dont care? All you guys do is say someone talkings too much, but all you guys do on forums is talk too much and take credit for people in your country that do the work.

Plus, individual pieces can be measured, and have been done.

uObga0m.jpg

How do you know that's the only intake? A full 1:1 model of the AMCA is being built right now for RCS measurement, this includes intakes. Why is your *** burning so much from this, if you seemingly dont care? All you guys do is say someone talkings too much, but all you guys do on forums is talk too much and take credit for people in your country that do the work.

Plus, individual pieces can be measured, and have been done.

uObga0m.jpg
We know ADA/HAL/DRDo's set pattern. hopefully they can pull it off within 20 years, my best regards!

It's not burning, it's mocking.

It's not how many generations you got behind. Actually you don't have any reputable engine technology. Tell me what kind of engine you can produce? Face the reality and stop cheating gullible Indians.
Hi @wanglaokan
There is no doubt that china is ahead of India in terms of research,however gas turbine research in india happened to be much more matured compared to china till atleast 2012.It is only now that china has started pumping in huge sums of money in GT research. And if India doesnt pump in huge sums of money in GTRE we'll lose this edge over china.(by edge I mean intellectual property rights!)
I can comment on this because I happen to know a couple of people at GTRE and they clearly said that both India and China used to visit Gromov research Institute for high altitude testing of their aero engines-particularly kaveri and WS-13(I guess) and Chinese engine failed to perform satisfactory in "all" the regimes. Whereas Kaveri had shortfall only in wet thrust. Russian engineers who were onboard the IL-76 flying lab bear testimony to this. The reason why China is flying a lot of their aircrafts with their WS engines is simply because they are being flown "sub-optimally" ,In fact kaveri itself can be flown sub-optimally in LCA. Now with the offset clause though,kaveri will indeed get rid of final obstacle.
Finally there are a lot of other things that I so wish I could write,however since they aint in public domain yet,I would have to refrain from commenting.Good Day my friend!

Hi @wanglaokan
There is no doubt that china is ahead of India in terms of research,however gas turbine research in india happened to be much more matured compared to china till atleast 2012.It is only now that china has started pumping in huge sums of money in GT research. And if India doesnt pump in huge sums of money in GTRE we'll lose this edge over china.(by edge I mean intellectual property rights!)
I can comment on this because I happen to know a couple of people at GTRE and they clearly said that both India and China used to visit Gromov research Institute for high altitude testing of their aero engines-particularly kaveri and WS-13(I guess) and Chinese engine failed to perform satisfactory in "all" the regimes. Whereas Kaveri had shortfall only in wet thrust. Russian engineers who were onboard the IL-76 flying lab bear testimony to this. The reason why China is flying a lot of their aircrafts with their WS engines is simply because they are being flown "sub-optimally" ,In fact kaveri itself can be flown sub-optimally in LCA. Now with the offset clause though,kaveri will indeed get rid of final obstacle.
Finally there are a lot of other things that I so wish I could write,however since they aint in public domain yet,I would have to refrain from commenting.Good Day my friend!
Chinese engines tested in Russia? Why do we need to test it in Russia? Much more matured? As in China haven't reach pubrty? LOL. This coming from a program which wasditched! You guys are really funny bunch. There are around 400+ WS-10 flying, so if we only became matured in 2012, means, we would have to build 100 engines a year? Any Kaveri in service?

Sorry my bad, India became a SUPAPOWA back in 2012. Sorry for my ignorance. Just like how India unveiled exascale computers in 2016. Jai Hind! All is happy and flowers are sprouting, now roll over the hill with some bollywood music.

Last edited:
Chinese engines tested in Russia? Why do we need to test it in Russia? Much more matured? As in China haven't reach pubrty? LOL. This coming from a program which wasditched! You guys are really funny bunch. There are around 400+ WS-10 flying, so if we only became matured in 2012, means, we would have to build 100 engines a year? Any Kaveri in service?
Kaveri GTX has more life (in present form) than the matured WS-10.
Don't do chest thumping on using a il-76 as testbed as China is didn't have its Indigenous testbed.

India never used unmatured and incomplete projects which may lead to the loss of human lives. Where as it is usual in chinese case.

Cheers!

I bet India only use the best and safest systems on earth.

On 27 October 2008, it was reported that K-152 Nerpa of the Russian Pacific Fleet had begun her sea trials in the Sea of Japan before handover under a lease agreement to the Indian Navy.[44] On 8 November 2008, while conducting one of these trials, an accidental activation of the halon-based fire-extinguishing system took place in the fore section of the vessel. Within seconds the halon gas had displaced all breathable air from the compartment. As a result, 20 people (17 civilians and 3 seamen)[45][46] were killed by asphyxiation. Dozens of others suffered freon-related injuries and were evacuated to an unknown port in Primorsky Krai.[47] This was the worst accident in the Russian navy since the loss of the submarine K-141 Kursk in 2000. The submarine itself did not sustain any serious damage and there was no release of radiation.[48]

Erm, why don't we have our own testbed? Can you explain? Why did India ditch Kaveri if it was so matured?
Don't do chest thumping on using a il-76 as testbed as China is didn't have its Indigenous testbed.

India never used unmatured and incomplete projects which may lead to the loss of human lives. Where as it is usual in chinese case.

Cheers!

Erm, why don't we have our own testbed? Can you explain ?
1. India don't have frequent jet engine programs.
2. Government intentions towards Indigenous developments is the main reason for this.
3. Right now, GoI have some discussions to convert a 4 Engine Aircraft ( Aircraft not clarified) and a twin engine jet for this purpose
Why did India ditch Kaveri if it was so matured?
Who said that India ditched KAVERI GTX Project.
Right now, it posses some reheat stage hiccups like unusual sounds and vibration, that will be sorted out soon.

1. India don't have frequent jet engine programs.
2. Government intentions towards Indigenous developments is the main reason for this.
3. Right now, GoI have some discussions to convert a 4 Engine Aircraft ( Aircraft not clarified) and a twin engine jet for this purpose

Who said that India ditched KAVERI GTX Project.
Right now, it posses some reheat stage hiccups like unusual sounds and vibration, that will be sorted out soon.
I was saying China already has an engine testbed, they DO NOT need to go to Gromov unlike India. Well, good luck on Kaveri, LCA and Arjun. Until today nobody is taking any Indian program seriously due to sheer incompetence.

Btw, does India have any successful indigenous turbojets in service? So someone above is saying a country with no prior successful jet research experience is more matured. LOL

People here seems to think China had never develop any indigenous aircraft engine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_aircraft_engines.

Last edited:

Cheers!
Your pilotes have to operate flying coffin like Mig21. Lol

Your pilotes have to operate flying coffin like Mig21. Lol
LoL, PLAAF is still flying 728 F-7 ( licence version of Mig-21)
Stop it , when you have a pant with a hole

I was saying China already has an engine testbed, they DO NOT need to go to Gromov unlike India. Well, good luck on Kaveri, LCA and Arjun. Until today nobody is taking any Indian program seriously due to sheer incompetence.

Btw, does India have any indigenous turbojets? So someone above is saying a country with no prior jet research experience is more matured. LOL

People here seems to think China had never develop any indigenous aircraft engine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_aircraft_engines.
Still waiting for pure chinese project without foreign claim of reverse engineering and copyright infringements

LoL, PLAAF is still flying 728 F-7 ( licence version of Mig-21)
Stop it , when you have a pant with a hole
Compare the crash rate between F-7 and Indian Mig-21s and see whose hole is bigger.

Still waiting for pure chinese project without foreign claim of reverse engineering and copyright infringements
You mean like this?
In 2002, little information had been publicly released concerning the nature of the Kaveri's technical challenges, but it was known that the Kaveri had a tendency to "throw" turbine blades, which required securing blades from SNECMA (as well as digital engine control systems).[6]

Sorry my bad, India became a SUPAPOWA back in 2012. Sorry for my ignorance. Just like how India unveiled exascale computers in 2016. Jai Hind! All is happy and flowers are sprouting, now roll over the hill with some bollywood music.
Hi @Han Patriot
Kindly first learn to talk properly. Go and attend a few seminars on gas turbine research and in case you're in doubt do read up the comments of russian engineers posted at Gromov. I know you cant sneak out much info from CPC. What I wanted to say was that back in 2010 or 12(I seem to forget the year) when kaveri and WS-13 went to Gromov,our engine performed much better than Ws-13--and it is a FACT--whether you want to digest it or not is entirely inconsequential.Also Note,I do not know the current status of chinese engine. I suspect they might have improved the engine.

I was saying China already has an engine testbed, they DO NOT need to go to Gromov unlike India.
Of course they(chinese) have a flying test bed--based on russian IL-76 now.However back in 2010-12 and prior to that chinese were utterly dependent on Gromov institute for high altitude trials just like India. Now dont be an embarrassment and do read these things from a neutral perspective.

Btw, does India have any successful indigenous turbojets in service? So someone above is saying a country with no prior successful jet research experience is more matured. LOL
This shows how un-educated and ignorant you are really are. india have been license producing jet engines for a very very long time. Do pay a visit to HAL museum in bangalore and you'd know. India also have had various indigenous gas turbine programs. Kaveri is neither first nor last!
In fact first indigenous engine that india designed was manufactured was in 1960s --HJE-2500. I am sure you can google it out--oh wait,isnt it banned in your country?

http://admirableindia.com/karnataka...part-22-hje-2500-indias-first-turbojet-engine

Just like how India unveiled exascale computers in 2016. Jai Hind!
You are really funny. You spare no chance to "extrapolate" pieces of news information to satisfy your ego. I dont have any problem with that,however kindly do "read" that information many times over to understand what it was trying to establish.
FYI,india has NOT unveiled any computer with speeds you're mentioning above--it is just that india has serious intent of producing one at home.And how do you "gauge" seriousness? Well it is gauged by the intention of govt to shell out dollars! And this time,Indian govt is coming out with some serious dollars to invest in this field.Thats all!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom