What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

Just because they are offering doesn't mean we will accept it. Why do you think we will blindly take it just because it has a huge fan following and a big name. We have to see if its in our interest or not first.
IAF might be wrong I don't know. But what I know is that DRDO and Hal haven't delivered a simple nible fighter jet in last thirty years time. You may call things in my opinion they have plundered my tax money. Hope government tightens some screws ASAP. You give IAF a material which it can't reject, but for that you have to deliver first. You can twist and dance around everything passing blame on IAF and Navy but in my eyes DRDO and Hal haven't done any thing significant in last thirty years. Hopefully government puts a proper maker checker concept in this company with accountability.

HBAzdJs.jpg

UEFg8Jr.jpg

zQ99OIf.jpg
Still with round exhaust

IAF might be wrong I don't know. But what I know is that DRDO and Hal haven't delivered a simple nible fighter jet in last thirty years time. You may call things in my opinion they have plundered my tax money. Hope government tightens some screws ASAP. You give IAF a material which it can't reject, but for that you have to deliver first. You can twist and dance around everything passing blame on IAF and Navy but in my eyes DRDO and Hal haven't done any thing significant in last thirty years. Hopefully government puts a proper maker checker concept in this company with accountability.
If India can induct Gripen assembly line, DRDO can have a rest.

Only thing which concerns me a lot is that I have been excellent presentations since year 2000 but not much on ground. That doesn't mean I am pessimistic but rather it is concerned with work culture and pushing things using lobbying media & influencial persons.

If India can induct Gripen assembly line, DRDO can have a rest.
DRDO is not concerned with Gripen rather it's HAL which will loose the job. And being a government company they think it will be like earlier as usual. This time they have got a minister who belongs to engineering. So their all bubble goes bust. In this field I consider Chinese way ahead in a way that at least they appoint engineers only in ministerial post.

As your correspondent reports, the first 1:1 full scale model of India’s fifth generation concept Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) is being built in Bengaluru. Later this year, the model will undergo a series of rigorous tests at an RCS facility in Hyderabad, where the programme team will have its fest chance at seeing how the shape they’ve chosen for the jet deals with radiation. The exercise will be historic. Because it will be the first time India will be specifically testing a stealth airframe.

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/02/exclusive-indias-5th-gen-amca-targets-2030.html

qnQHMEc.jpg

Continue to cheat tax payers' money, a small size fighter with twin engine means short legged. A stealthy LCA? Can we expect it make first flight in year 2029?

It's more like a home range hood for me. Who the hell will only demonstrate a single intake? Wow India! Genius. Is it because this AMCA is invisible so that I can only see the intake?! I bet my life that AMCA is just another cheap shot by ADA and his fellow HAL.

Where you gonna place the fuels in this tiny fuselage with twin engine?

u2FPqEd.png

Laugh my a$$ off:rofl: I thought it was a dust collector.

With over 2000 In house vendor base, do you think this project is gonna be any less indigenous? Engines and Radar do not make an airplane, not even 10% of it.
At least you can make a steel model.

Yes, That is why the support of others are required. We are one generation behind in Aero engine technology.
It's not how many generations you got behind. Actually you don't have any reputable engine technology. Tell me what kind of engine you can produce? Face the reality and stop cheating gullible Indians.

It's just another blind project by ADA without knowing IAF's requirement. Another cheap shot of staying relevant by giving out deceptive expectation. The final result will be same as LCA, rejected by Indian Air Force. How many time Indians need to learn that IAF doesn't want any garbage produced by HAL?

@Beast How lame will this AMCA be compared with LCA?

ADA/DRDO/HAL never give a complete clarity on their throw down. It's a disaster in the making.

Guys,

Can we just let them dream? At least they can have some hope. Do you know the amount of grape juice flowing out of their nostrils when they saw J-20, the first time? If we didn't show them that, they would have taken their own sweet time.

Be prepared for 20 years of testing and modifications.

Continue to cheat tax payers' money, a small size fighter with twin engine means short legged. A stealthy LCA? Can we expect it make first flight in year 2029?

It's more like a home range hood for me. Who the hell will only demonstrate a single intake? Wow India! Genius. Is it because this AMCA is invisible so that I can only see the intake?! I bet my life that AMCA is just another cheap shot by ADA and his fellow HAL.

Where you gonna place the fuels in this tiny fuselage with twin engine?

u2FPqEd.png

Laugh my a$$ off:rofl: I thought it was a dust collector.

At least you can make a steel model.

It's not how many generations you got behind. Actually you don't have any reputable engine technology. Tell me what kind of engine you can produce? Face the reality and stop cheating gullible Indians.

It's just another blind project by ADA without knowing IAF's requirement. Another cheap shot of staying relevant by giving out deceptive expectation. The final result will be same as LCA, rejected by Indian Air Force. How many time Indians need to learn that IAF doesn't want any garbage produced by HAL?

@Beast How lame will this AMCA be compared with LCA?

ADA/DRDO/HAL never give a complete clarity on their throw down. It's a disaster in the making.

cry more

Back
Top Bottom