What's new

Adultery is not cruelty, Supreme Court says

At the cost of real wife's pain?

Do people give pleasure to wife when they involve in illicit extra marital affair? Moreover, polygamy is a natural reality, which is proved by looking at animal kingdom, insect kingdom and plant kingdom. Humans are no exception. Some places it is done as multiple weddings, some societies believe in having concubines and some believe in extra marital affairs.

cheating men will be cheaters even then.
That is another issue, i understand why people like Bangkok lol lol

real? all wives are real dear.

There could only be 1 real wife.

Do people give pleasure to wife when they involve in illicit extra marital affair? Moreover, polygamy is a natural reality, which is proved by looking at animal kingdom, insect kingdom and plant kingdom. Humans are no exception. Some places it is done as multiple weddings, some societies believe in having concubines and some believe in extra marital affairs.

Yes see animal kingdom. There a female is not tied to a single male. In animal kingdom both males and females have multiple relations.

There could only be 1 real wife.

Yes see animal kingdom. There a female is not tied to a single male. In animal kingdom both males and females have multiple relations.
Oh my dear they are tied. Look at heard of lions one male controls a number of lionesses. On the other hand this where the difference between humans and animals, which makes them superior.

and what does love mean? instead of cheating the man should be man enough to get out of the marriage go fking around instead of cheating the wife.

That is a moral position, should not be a legal one. I believe that many laws are outdated and needs changing. The commonly used "abbetment of suicide" charge should be limited only to those cases where there has been direct collusion in the act itself or physical abuse which may have led to an extreme step. "Mental torture" must be more than an affair gone wrong or people deciding a relationship is not working & deciding to call it quits. The use of this charge there(as in the recent case of Suraj Pancholi-Jiah Khan) is both unwarranted & over the top.

I guess its not cruelty but isn't it a breach of contract??

Denying man sex when and how and how man times he wants it should be grounds for cruelty and annulment of marriage. No headache, stomachache, feeling bloated, mood issues, etc. Then we are talking even keel rules. Otherwise this is too woman-centric.

That is a moral position, should not be a legal one. I believe that many laws are outdated and needs changing. The commonly used "abbetment of suicide" charge should be limited only to those cases where there has been direct collusion in the act itself or physical abuse which may have led to an extreme step. "Mental torture" must be more than an affair gone wrong or people deciding a relationship is not working & deciding to call it quits. The use of this charge there(as in the recent case of Suraj Pancholi-Jiah Khan) is both unwarranted & over the top.

I don't think so.

The mental torture led to suicide.

Its emotional blackmail and the males should be charged for this.

A married man having every solace both physical and worldly ones from wife and still cheating her is tantamount to mentally touring her to death rather emotionally suffocating her to death.

Laws should be there for it.
on personal level I don't support any suicide act on behalf of women. These women should get the hell outa such men.

I don't think so.

A married man having every solace both physical and worldly ones from wife and still cheating her is tantamount to mentally touring her to death rather emotionally suffocating her to death.

on personal level I don't support any suicide act on behalf of women. These women should get the hell outa such men.

You missed the whole point of the judgment. According to supreme court adultery is not necessarily a cruelty but it can be cruelty in some cases and related party is liable for adequate punishment.

So everyone here keep in mind that adultery MAY be linked to cruelty by mere adultery does not guarantee cruelty.

e.g. Pakistani members are smart but being Pakistani member does not guaranty that he/ she will be a smart! :D

You missed the whole point of the judgment. According to supreme court adultery is not necessarily a cruelty but it can be cruelty in some cases and related party is liable for adequate punishment.

So everyone here keep in mind that adultery MAY be linked to cruelty by mere adultery does not guarantee cruelty.

e.g. Pakistani members are smart but being Pakistani member does not guaranty that he/ she will be a smart! :D

It depends on the wording the complainant filed in the court :))) I believe the lawyers should be smart enough to find suitable words and use suitable clauses of law to get the cheating men punished.

Cruelty or call it whatever, the fact is that
the cheating caused the lady her life.

Touchy issue.... But divorce laws should be amended to reduce these issues.... But as long as tharkis are there this is bound to happen (cheating).....

I don't think so.

That has no logic. Mental torture is too vague a term. By that standards suggesting divorce to a woman might cause her to commit suicide. You think it would be fair to be prosecuted for that? While you may have a different opinion, I don't agree & the Supreme Court didn't either.

That has no logic. Mental torture is too vague a term. By that standards suggesting divorce to a woman might cause her to commit suicide. You think it would be fair to be prosecuted for that? While you may have a different opinion, I don't agree & the Supreme Court didn't either.

divorce is right under the law and every woman and man agrees to that law now you get mental torture or whatever the onus is on you whereas Cheating and causing mental torture through cheating your spouse is against the marriage contract simple as that

Touchy issue.... But divorce laws should be amended to reduce these issues.... But as long as tharkis are there this is bound to happen (cheating).....

women should become stronger enough to punish these tharkis as court judges mostly are also men ;) they wont go against tharkis either

Back
Top Bottom