What's new

Adultery is not cruelty, Supreme Court says

Can a married female in Islam say 'talak' 3 times and divorce her husband?

A woman has two rights one is of Talaq and another of Khula. Both of these mean the same thing except some formalities associated with those.

women should become stronger enough to punish these tharkis as court judges mostly are also men ;) they wont go against tharkis either

I want to reply you but it would be contempt of court...... Time kharab chalrahahe..... risk nahin loonga :P

Incest is not cruelty, Supreme Court says

Can a married female in Islam say 'talak' 3 times and divorce her husband?

YES she has this right in nikah nama but unfortunately even molvis just put a kanta aka cross in that block in the nikah nama :)

however families of females can insist in filling that box which is called "Haq e tanseekh e nikah" to women which means right to divorce the husband by a woman.

I want to reply you but it would be contempt of court...... Time kharab chalrahahe..... risk nahin loonga :P

:D :D :D tharki tharki hota ha chahye judge ho ya mulzim

YES she has this right in nikah nama but unfortunately even molvis just put a kanta aka cross in that block in the nikah nama :)

however families of females can insist in filling that box which is called "Haq e tanseekh e nikah" to women which means right to divorce the husband by a woman.

:D :D :D tharki tharki hota ha chahye judge ho ya mulzim

Illiterate molvis and ignorant followers. It is the right a woman can demand from man and if not mutually agreed she can refuse to accept Nikah.

The increase in rate of Divorce is because of Marriages!!

@Spring Onion

It's the thrill of the chase and catching it at the end. And my layman's knowledge of human biology would say "feel good" hormones are produced when you are in the process of meeting someone new with the additional prospect of ending up in bed together.
I can tell you from experience it's an awesome feeling when after meeting someone new, a distant chance of getting laid becomes a real chance after you manage to talk a bit, find some common points etc...
There's also the incredible sensation when a woman looks at you with lusty eyes.....it's :chilli:

I think most women are hard wired for stability, security, from the drive to achieve these two much of the above mentioned nagging comes from, so i don't expect you to understand it.
But out of nagging comes quarrel, then alienation, denied sex (have 2 friends in this stage, the way they decribe their life is living hell) and if you after a few months of living with the right hand finally stumble onto someone that can arrouse the feelings i mentioned above, it's impossible to resist.

This is not an excuse for cheating, rather an explanation in hopes to soften your hard stance.

Last edited by a moderator:
and what does love mean? instead of cheating the man should be man enough to get out of the marriage go fking around instead of cheating the wife.

most often its the woman who refuse to agree to divorce... just to make the husband's life a little bit difficult.

Incest is not cruelty, Supreme Court says

tell me how extramarital affair constitute cruelty... its a ground for divorce though...

:)))))) well the Asian men don't apply the same formula for women freedom to get solace outside their marriage.

SO NO , Men have NO right to go for extra marital affairs and women have all the rights to possessive and nagging.

I say nagging to be so strong to force the cheating husbands commit suicide :D instead of women committing it.

sissies

Neither Asian women or man give freedom to find solace outside.. But it doesnt stop people to find solace outside :D.. If you dont believe me search youtube.. You will find plenty of women and men find solace outside their marriage.. Its plainly wrong that woman can do anything and husband have to listen to him all the time.. You cannot expect a person to abandon his parents because his wife wanted him too.. These kind of issues makes men find solace outside...

@Spring Onion

It's the thrill of the chase and catching it at the end. And my layman's knowledge of human biology would say "feel good" hormones are produced when you are in the process of meeting someone new with the additional prospect of ending up in bed together.
I can tell you from experience it's an awesome feeling when after meeting someone new, a distant chance of getting laid becomes a real chance after you manage to talk a bit, find some common points etc...
There's also the incredible sensation when a woman looks at you with lusty eyes.....it's :chilli:

I think most women are hard wired for stability, security, from the drive to achieve these two much of the above mentioned nagging comes from, so i don't expect you to understand it.
But out of nagging comes quarrel, then alienation, denied sex (have 2 friends in this stage, the way they decribe their life is living hell) and if you after a few months of living with the right hand finally stumble onto someone that can arrouse the feelings i mentioned above, it's impossible to resist.

This is not an excuse for cheating, rather an explanation in hopes to soften your hard stance.

:lol: lustful eyes of women, damn whats there in men to be lusty about :D

And NO softening up on cheating. :D I believe when people feel they are not a right choice for each other they must end the marriage or relation and move on instead of assuring the partner that he is NOT cheating her whereas he is, similarly she is pretending as if despite cheating he can be trusted.

Ok just for a moment give him a second chance if still doesn't reform then just beat him blue and then drag him to court. Get all the money and kick him away .

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: lustful eyes of women, damn whats there in men to be lusty about :D

And NO softening up on cheating. :D I believe when people feel they are not a right choice for each other they must end the marriage or relation and move on instead of assuring the partner that he is NOT cheating her whereas he is, similarly she is pretending as if despite cheating he can be trusted.

Ok just for a moment give him a second chance if still doesn't reform then just beat him blue and then drag him to court. Get all the money and kick him away .

This is real life, people lie all the time... people are afraid to lose their kids, their settled life which is why they lie. It ends in divorce anyway sometimes, sometimes it does not.

btw married women cheat too, so lets not only make men responsible.

Back
Top Bottom