What's new

Account Approval Introduction

IQRA S.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am IQRA SAEED, a student of BS honors biotechnology. I am also doing the freelancing as a writer. I am here because i want to join the PAKISTAN ARMY as a girl. I want to join the ISI. I am here because i want to connect with the PAKISTAN ARMY latest information. Please accept so i can be a member of PAKISTAN ARMY.

I am IQRA SAEED, a student of BS honors biotechnology. I am also doing the freelancing as a writer. I am here because i want to join the PAKISTAN ARMY as a girl. I want to join the ISI. I am here because i want to connect with the PAKISTAN ARMY latest information. Please accept so i can be a member of PAKISTAN ARMY.
Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.
Thansk :)

Back
Top Bottom