What's new

according to pakistan defence-india didnt exist untill 1947.

To Pakistanis, yes.

For Indians it has been a sacred land, for time immemorial.

Indians regularly defile their "sacred land" by squatting on it and emptying last night's curry. Don't talk about sacred to us.

I HAVE TO ADMIT PAKISTANIS ARE GETTING DESPERATE BY THE DAY

India did not exist before 1947.......... WELL WHAT WAS THE BRITISH INDIAN EMPIRE...

The indian ocean IS THAT not linked to india

I HEARD ONE PAKISTANI ASK ....can we rename the indian ocean ...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Are you people looking to rewrite the WORLDS HISTORY NOW ..

GET REAL Pakistan is a new nation ( a new word that did not exist before 1947) you will not find PAKISTAN any where before 1947.

( Socially historically economically geopgraphically ) INDIAN WORD DOMINATES GLOBALLY you cant remove this or change it

British India is different from the modern-day Vedic shupa pawa India with it's monkey spaceships and cow-piss nuclear bombs. Do you understand the goddamn difference? :hitwall:

Then, how many Indian Empires you wanna count?
Pallavs Guptas
Chalukyas
Chol or how many.
As told you before pakistan isn't actually a country. It is a concept.
pakistan has no history, no identity and probably will have no future if people like you keep living in delusions.

opps. I missed Kushan Empires. :D

All existed atleast a thousand years ago. :lol:
What, did India disappear for a thousand years and one day decide to show up on 1947?
How does India have a connection with those empires anyway? Do your raunchy Bollywood item numbers echo their ancient songs and dances? Do your gangrapes and cow-lynchings echo their legendary battles and raids? Do your designated shitting streets echo their ancient flush toilets?

Around 99% of Urdu verbs have their roots in Sanskrit and Prakrit.
Whoa!! nothing could be farther from truth about urdu than the above sentence. Urdu has much more common words with Arabic than hindi. Ghussal, Shukriya (Shukran), wajib, shaheed, hifazat, nazafat (Nazeefa), ijtema, Jumma, nazar, waqat, auqaat, sabar, isteqamat,
It becomes so evident especially when you get in contact with Arabic language, culture and people.
The only thing common in urdu and hindi is the syntax or the formation of sentences and grammar that makes understandable for hindi speaking people. But hindi is actually the urdufied form of Sanskriti which has become obsolete or rare and limited for hindu religious scriptures.

If you really go in a literal meaning, the nation India never existed before 1947...It was something like British India earlier...But yes, Hindustan or nation Bharat existed earlier which ultimately transformed to modern day India...Now it is up to the interpretation of the people, about the literal meaning of India or the culture of India which got transformed from Bharat to India....

No thanks. I make a particular point of avoiding your filthy country - I would rather I have my ideas on the wonders of secularism be presented to the Akhora Khattak Madrasa Committee even at the risk of being declared a apostate.

So driving these in UK is terrible and being a taxi driver is horrible?

2-585x339.jpg

And how is his Indian equivalent doing in India? Let me see.

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

I can honestly say, not hailing from Ganges that I did not know the meaning meant "dirty". Gandhi and Gandhee produce the same phonetic sounds. I even added the "Jeee" to show respect.

Also when did showing him in his proud state become offensive? Why did posting images of your national hero become a insult?

From now on I will adulterate images of Gandhe to please you by photoshoping and kitting him out in proper Shalwar Kamiz with Peshawar Chappels.

Happy?

Major Ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......lol. Bro, I love you. No hommo though. Not to mention the fact that indians are also the most ugliest, disgusting, physically repulsive and dirtiest race on the planet.

From now on I will adulterate images of Gandhe to please you by photoshoping and kitting him out in proper Shalwar Kamiz with Peshawar Chappels.
Happy?

Nah..... that's too cheap nothing special about it , i would prefer something of status you know , like those High Class civilized first world countries dress like "A three peace suite" , with "Italian shoes" ( make sure its polished eh ) sorry Pal after all i am a Canadian , I like Class not some shalwar kameez or peshawari chappal for heavens sake !

Whoa!! nothing could be farther from truth about urdu than the above sentence. Urdu has much more common words with Arabic than hindi. Ghussal, Shukriya (Shukran), wajib, shaheed, hifazat, nazafat (Nazeefa), ijtema, Jumma, nazar, waqat, auqaat, sabar, isteqamat,
It becomes so evident especially when you get in contact with Arabic language, culture and people.
The only thing common in urdu and hindi is the syntax or the formation of sentences and grammar that makes understandable for hindi speaking people. But hindi is actually the urdufied form of Sanskriti which has become obsolete or rare and limited for hindu religious scriptures.

Quoted from Dawn:

Urdu nouns and adjective can have a variety of origins, such as Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Pushtu and even Portuguese, but ninety-nine per cent of Urdu verbs have their roots in Sanskrit/Prakrit.

Urdu’s origin: it’s not a ‘camp language’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

You should write to Dawn protesting against this. Also write to them for daring to deny that Urdu is "lashkari zabaan". Very anti-national of them I must say.

So driving these in UK is terrible and being a taxi driver is horrible?

And how is his Indian equivalent doing in India? Let me see.

But you are making a mistake. The rickshaw puller is the most unfortunate of Indians. But the Pakistani taxi driver in New York/Sydney/London etc. is the epitome of Pakistani aspiration, about as high as Pakistanis can aspire to get. How can you compare apples and oranges?

No hommo though

I am pretty liberal but that is a relief. Only joking ............ !!! And thanks for the postive comment. I don't give rats a*ss what the Indian's think. As long as my lot are cool I am happy.

indians are also the most ugliest, disgusting, physically repulsive and dirtiest race on the planet.

They are. I know it's not politically correct thing to say but your absolutely right. Let's not kid ourselves ugliness is found everywhere however in India nature has perfected it. Evolution worked double time with grand results.

Do looks matter. They are no be end it all of everything but nobody consiously goes out looking to get married to the dog fart ugly thing. The only redeaming feature is both males and females are equally fart ugly so that must be a relief for both genders.

The Indian states in shadow of Pakistan like Punjab etc are more or less like Pakistan but farther you go east and south things go pig ugly - I am safe from being accused of being offensive to pigs because it is offensive to them.

The real beauty pageant winners are people from Orrisa and Southern India. The Adavasis take the gold. The thing is we are talking of 100s of millions. It's like mutated mass of human genepool that needs quarantined.

And just before anybody complains I would ask them I just reflect what Bollywood thinks. Have you seen their stars? They could be from another country compared to the heroes you see on the ground.

Quoted from Dawn:

Urdu nouns and adjective can have a variety of origins, such as Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Pushtu and even Portuguese, but ninety-nine per cent of Urdu verbs have their roots in Sanskrit/Prakrit.

Urdu’s origin: it’s not a ‘camp language’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

You should write to Dawn protesting against this. Also write to them for daring to deny that Urdu is "lashkari zabaan". Very anti-national of them I must say.

But you are making a mistake. The rickshaw puller is the most unfortunate of Indians. But the Pakistani taxi driver in New York/Sydney/London etc. is the epitome of Pakistani aspiration, about as high as Pakistanis can aspire to get. How can you compare apples and oranges?

I think the author was under influence or very high...and he just exaggerated by a factor of ten...if we carefully analyze, it may be 9.9% but he ended up 99% and the since apes and baboons are sitting in the editorial board of Dawn today, they don't have any control over whatever is printed in the paper.

Nah..... that's too cheap nothing special about it , i would prefer something of status you know , like those High Class civilized first world countries dress like "A three peace suite" , with "Italian shoes" ( make sure its polished eh ) sorry Pal after all i am a Canadian , I like Class not some shalwar kameez or peshawari chappal for heavens sake !

Makes sense. Indians love to adopt other people's culture and civilization. First the Aryan Vedic invaders, next Muslim invaders and finally Italian men. :P I'm certainly happy to see you distanced yourselves from your ancestors' unsophisticated chadors!

Whatever indians are or are not, whenever they came into existence or not. One thing definitely for certain is that they are the most ugliest, physically repulsive and disgusting race on planet earth. There's something unique and particular about indian people that makes you want to vomit when you look at them. And NO us Pakistanis do not look like them nor do they look like us regardless of what some people say or may wish.

Lol nobody wears their small minded hatred as proudly as a pakistani arsewipe.

There is nothing special about hating the "other". UK pakistanis are particularly unremarkable, think tank or not!

You mean liberal "Pakistani style

Yes of coures your right. Let's face it liberalism means differanmt things in differant parts of the world. I sort of adjust according to environment. Liberalism in UK, India and Pakistan or Saudia are entirely differant. So you need to calibrate accordingly.

I certainly would not go Brit-Liberal with Akhora Khattak Talibs but would adjust to be a Akhora Khattak liberal. So if they asked me to blow myself up I would have to say "Sorry but I am Allah's creation so feel it would wrong to disfigure it".

I think the author was under influence or very high...and he just exaggerated by a factor of ten...if we carefully analyze, it may be 9.9% but he ended up 99% and the since apes and baboons are sitting in the editorial board of Dawn today, they don't have any control over whatever is printed in the paper.

I think it is a Zionist/RAW/CIA/Mossad/Illuminati conspiracy. We should look into it.

Lol nobody wears their small minded hatred as proudly as a pakistani arsewipe.

There is nothing special about hating the "other". UK pakistanis are particularly unremarkable, think tank or not!

No you do UK Pakistanis disservice here. You are forgetting about the "grooming gangs", their greatest gift to Britain. I hear they are spreading their achievements to Sweden too...

The Indian states in shadow of Pakistan like Punjab etc are more or less like Pakistan but farther you go east and south things go pig ugly

i am from south india and i am not pig ugly but tomcat graceful, if i say so myself. :)

aishwarya rai is from the south and her region, mangalore, is renowned for producing beauties.

as for the east, this ( aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant | Page 23 ) is pori moni from bangladesh.

for any replies, i will reply in the evening.

Makes sense. Indians love to adopt other people's culture and civilization. First the Aryan Vedic invaders, next Muslim invaders and finally Italian men. :P I'm certainly happy to see you distanced yourselves from your ancestors' unsophisticated chadors!

Dint like what i wrote eh . live with it

Back
Top Bottom