What's new

ACC to ask US authorities to freeze ex-chief justice Sinha’s house, bank accounts

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

ACC to ask US authorities to freeze ex-chief justice Sinha’s house, bank accounts​

UNB
Dhaka
Updated: 15 Mar 2023, 23: 23

Former chief justice Surendra Kumar Sinha

Former chief justice Surendra Kumar SinhaFile photo

Bangladesh’s former chief justice SK Sinha’s house in the US and bank accounts will be sought to be frozen as the court accepted the Anti-Corruption Commission’s (ACC) appeal, said ACC secretary Mahbub Hossain at a press conference on Wednesday.

As a result, the investigating officer of the ACC will shortly submit a Mutual Legal Assistance Request (MLAR) to the US authorities to collect documents and freeze the bank accounts.

The ACC secretary said SK Sinha bought a three-storey house in the name of his younger brother Ananta Kumar Sinha with $280,000 in cash on 12 June, 2018. The money for the purchase of the house comes from The Roy A Group in Indonesia and Canada, which is a non-existent/cell company, he added.

The secretary also said When Ananta Kumar Sinha went to Daly National Bank of America with his elder brother Surendra Kumar Sinha to collect a cashier’s cheque of $157,090, SK Sinha informed the bank authorities in writing that he had received funds from a friend to buy a house in Paterson area of America.

Surendra Kumar Sinha, during his tenure as the chief justice of Bangladesh, earned illegal money in various ways, smuggled it to the US in various ways, including hundi, transferred the money to his younger brother’s account and with that, on 12 June, 2018, at 179, Zapper Street, Patterson New Jersey 07522, he purchased a house with $280,000 in cash, which violates the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, said Mahbub.

ACC deputy director Md. Gulshan Anwar Prodhan filed a case against SK Sinha under sections 4 (2), (3) of 2012 and section 5 (2) of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1947.

As a result, the investigating officer will soon send an MLAR to the United States to collect various documents, and the freezing of the house and bank account.

In the meantime, the ACC secretary said the Special Court-4 of Dhaka sentenced 11 accused, including Surendra Kumar Sinha, to 11 years imprisonment and a fine for creating a false loan of Tk 40 million from the Gulshan branch of Farmers Bank Limited (now rebranded as Padma Bank Limited) and transferring the money to personal accounts through pay-order and money laundering.

Then the Canadian authorities should freeze all houses bought by the Awami Leaguer's in Begum Para, Canada.

Then the Canadian authorities should freeze all houses bought by the Awami Leaguer's in Begum Para, Canada.
The news is about Justice Sinha and America. Why are you bringing in Canada and Begumpara?

Last edited:
Because both are related to corruption. Embezzlement of public money.
Do not please say lame excuses. Better to speak on the topic in discussion.

Canada and America are not one same country. In America it seems that Joy Kumar the dear son of Hasina has lost all his property. The govt seized them.

In Canada, Putul Kumari cannot go back from Dubai. I read somewhere that Joy Kumar cannot go back to America and he married the daughter of Aziz Khan.

He is a great thief who stole money at the tune of a few billion dollars with the help of Mafia Queen Hasina and invested in Singapore. Joy Kumar is in Singapore.

Now, I have also spread the topic.

Do not please say lame excuses. Better to speak on the topic in discussion.

Canada and America are not one same country. In America it seems that Joy Kumar the dear son of Hasina has lost all his property. The govt seized them.

In Canada, Putul Kumari cannot go back from Dubai. I read somewhere that Joy Kumar cannot go back to America and he married the daughter of Aziz Khan.

He is a great thief who stole money at the tune of a few billion dollars with the help of Mafia Queen Hasina and invested in Singapore. Joy Kumar is in Singapore.

Now, I have also spread the topic.
As far as I know Joy hasn't married Aziz Khan's daughter yet. They are living together. Yes, he is in Singapore though. Singapore also has strong anti corruption law. So, Joy could lose his ill gotten money in Singapore too.

As far as I know Joy hasn't married Aziz Khan's daughter yet. They are living together. Yes, he is in Singapore though. Singapore also has strong anti corruption law. So, Joy could lose his ill gotten money in Singapore too.
The important question remains to be answered Is why that Joy Kumar left America. No wonder, Hasina was crying loudly and saying America is not the only continent. There are many other to go.

Now her daughter Putul Kumari seems to have Dubai as the new Continent. She has no permission to visit Canada.

To me, it seems that these two have been sanctioned.

ACC to ask US authorities to freeze ex-chief justice Sinha’s house, bank accounts​

UNB
Dhaka
Updated: 15 Mar 2023, 23: 23

Former chief justice Surendra Kumar Sinha

Former chief justice Surendra Kumar SinhaFile photo

Bangladesh’s former chief justice SK Sinha’s house in the US and bank accounts will be sought to be frozen as the court accepted the Anti-Corruption Commission’s (ACC) appeal, said ACC secretary Mahbub Hossain at a press conference on Wednesday.

As a result, the investigating officer of the ACC will shortly submit a Mutual Legal Assistance Request (MLAR) to the US authorities to collect documents and freeze the bank accounts.

The ACC secretary said SK Sinha bought a three-storey house in the name of his younger brother Ananta Kumar Sinha with $280,000 in cash on 12 June, 2018. The money for the purchase of the house comes from The Roy A Group in Indonesia and Canada, which is a non-existent/cell company, he added.

The secretary also said When Ananta Kumar Sinha went to Daly National Bank of America with his elder brother Surendra Kumar Sinha to collect a cashier’s cheque of $157,090, SK Sinha informed the bank authorities in writing that he had received funds from a friend to buy a house in Paterson area of America.

Surendra Kumar Sinha, during his tenure as the chief justice of Bangladesh, earned illegal money in various ways, smuggled it to the US in various ways, including hundi, transferred the money to his younger brother’s account and with that, on 12 June, 2018, at 179, Zapper Street, Patterson New Jersey 07522, he purchased a house with $280,000 in cash, which violates the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, said Mahbub.

ACC deputy director Md. Gulshan Anwar Prodhan filed a case against SK Sinha under sections 4 (2), (3) of 2012 and section 5 (2) of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1947.

As a result, the investigating officer will soon send an MLAR to the United States to collect various documents, and the freezing of the house and bank account.

In the meantime, the ACC secretary said the Special Court-4 of Dhaka sentenced 11 accused, including Surendra Kumar Sinha, to 11 years imprisonment and a fine for creating a false loan of Tk 40 million from the Gulshan branch of Farmers Bank Limited (now rebranded as Padma Bank Limited) and transferring the money to personal accounts through pay-order and money laundering.

Hindus are easy target .

The important question remains to be answered Is why that Joy Kumar left America. No wonder, Hasina was crying loudly and saying America is not the only continent. There are many other to go.

Now her daughter Putul Kumari seems to have Dubai as the new Continent. She has no permission to visit Canada.

To me, it seems that these two have been sanctioned.
I think their permanent residency cards have been revoked by the immigration authorities. These Kumar and Kumari duo have brought shame to Bangladesh. I think Putul's husband is in the jail for money laundering.

Okay! But during BAL regime minorities are more oppressed if you really carefully observed Bangladesh!
What BAL can do when criminals with help of mullas use extreme religion card in oppressing hindus , same happened in pakistan christian churches and houses were burnt just to settle personal scores .No leader can face mullas .

What BAL can do when criminals with help of mullas use extreme religion card in oppressing hindus , same happened in pakistan christian churches and houses were burnt just to settle personal scores .No leader can face mullas .
Perhaps you don't know that Hefajat is actually BAL & raw asset! I don't blame you though , empty headed south Asians ( most common folks) talk much and think less!

However unfortunately BAL doesn't know that western bloc is no longer fighting on so called war on terror , and that's why they left Afghanistan!

So such hefajati drama is no longer working , even BAL dogs realize that in some extend!

(Although Bangladeshi low IQ Marde momin idiots ( Hindus and other south Asian Muslims are slightly better in IQ though) will beat me if I tell it publicly , because the Marde momin gang of Bangladesh literally believe that Angels of badr beat USA, as they believed that Angels of badr fought for them against Soviet!

So in reality it's tail who is shaking the dog, not the dog who is shaking the tail!

If you are not a Gau mutra drinker sanghi ( worse than mullahs) who believe that in Mahabharata era Sanjay communicate with internet and narrated the Kurukshetra war to dhritarashtra , try to understand what I'm saying, instead of Mullah theory!

If govt want , they can make mullahs , sanghis and so called atheists from same bank of a River!

So don't underestimate any govt , and don't use mullah shelter when speaking with me!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom