What's new

Abuse of Rating System

The site thrives because of Indians
Take out the Indians then pdf will die a slow death

As far as Indain forums are concerned....trolling isnt allowed there.....only serious discussion takes place.....
You cant compare the forums when one is based on economics and other is based on technical debates
I am just a IDF passer-by.Once I saw the thread there and Chinese were badly treated.
In fact,the first foreign site I stay is The India Times and economic time,but SOMETIMES I CANT GET IN.So I turn to PDF...I usually explain to Indian everywhere,but later my patience disappear and get angry with Indian.Now dont care Indian news much..Only care scenery in India now(oh.and Govil)

Last edited:
I am just a IDF passer-by.Once I saw the thread there and Chinese were badly treated.
In fact,the first foreign site I stay is The India Times and economic time,but SOMETIMES I CANT GET IN.So I turn to PDF...I usually explain to Indian everywhere,but later my patience disappear and get angry with Indian.Now dont care Indian news much..
Those are news sites yoy are referring to

Those are news sites yoy are referring to
Does it matter?
I am tired of explaining over and over again,there is an idiot speaking foolish things to me now in other thread,I cant stand it anymore.Maybe there is only one Indian can communicate well.

Last edited:

As far as Indain forums are concerned....trolling isnt allowed there.....only serious discussion takes place.....
You cant compare the forums when one is based on economics and other is based on technical debates

Are you saying all Indian trolls can not troll in Indian forums, so they have to come to PDF to troll? Sounds like an insult to both PDF and Indian members here.

Are you saying all Indian trolls can not troll in Indian forums, so they have to come to PDF to troll? Sounds like an insult to both PDF and Indian members here.
Am i saying this? NO

Does it matter?
I am tired of explaining over and over again,there is an idiot speaking foolish things to me now in other thread,I cant stand it anymore.Maybe there is only one Indian can communicate well.
All people arent the same miss
I have met people who abuse me.....that is not a good enough reason for me to assume that all people from the country are same
Hope you understand

Some members are more loose with their handing out of negative ratings. I got into a small disagreement with Jhungry and got a negative rating. I also got into a heated altercation with Gambit including personal insults and get off free all the time.

Dude, you did not got into a disagreement with me, you called me "Daft" and a "Liar" that's an insult.

You get the rating because you used personal attack tactics, your rating is still available to be seen, everyone can judge them if they want to. I got nothing to hide

Am i saying this? NO

Isn't this what you meant?

Indian forums are place for serious discussion, and Indian trolls have no place to troll so they have to come to PDF to troll?

Basically, you consider PDF is THE place for trolling, and Indian members come here to troll. Ain't both insult?

Am i saying this? NO

All people arent the same miss
I have met people who abuse me.....that is not a good enough reason for me to assume that all people from the country are same
Hope you understand
I think I have watched enough number of terrible comments.Sometimes when I was moved,I will forget them temporarily.But I will remember that many Chinese dont know their attitude towards China,and their disgusting words after some time.

Last edited:
Isn't this what you meant?

Indian forums are place for serious discussion, and Indian trolls have no place to troll so they have to come to PDF to troll?

Basically, you consider PDF is THE place for trolling, and Indian members come here to troll. Ain't both insult?
Indian forum-no trolling
Pdf-trolling + good debates

Not that hard to comprehend

This guys is a troll and is Neither a Filipino nor a Chinese (he is pretending to be). He is a Pakistani proved in some other thread.

Alam ko na pambabastos ang mga posts ni Zero-wing, pati yung ibang posts ko dito, pero dito pinamumukha mo na santo itong si opruh kahit na kasing bastos niya si Zero_wing pag-dating sa pag-post dito!

(English)
I am aware that Zero_wing's posts are rude and has a lot of unnecessary words, even my own posts contains hostile views, yet you make opruh appear as a "saint" even though he is just as rude as Zero_wing when he posts his comments here!

Well totoo tao lng ako at totoo pilipino hnd katulad ng mga habog na imperilaistang posters sa forum kabayan

Weh, kumusta naman ang posts ni zero_wing.

Learn to fight far why add me up to stupidity and FYI am true person am not pretending to be someone i am clearly not nice google translate bro

In fact,the first foreign site I stay is The India Times and economic time,but SOMETIMES I CANT GET IN.So I turn to PDF...I usually explain to Indian everywhere,but later my patience disappear and get angry with Indian.Now dont care Indian news much..Only care scenery in India now(oh.and Govil)

Well to be far a lot of imperial nationalist chinese are all always rude and arrogant in forums clearly its been a given that majority of you people here but i know i should not generalized well am sorry for that but again if found any post is anti filipino am going all out on it.

Well totoo tao lng ako at totoo pilipino hnd katulad ng mga habog na imperilaistang posters sa forum kabayan

Learn to fight far why add me up to stupidity and FYI am true person am not pretending to be someone i am clearly not nice google translate bro

Well to be far a lot of imperial nationalist chinese are all always rude and arrogant in forums clearly its been a given that majority of you people here but i know i should not generalized well am sorry for that but again if found any post is anti filipino am going all out on it.
I cannot understand what u are talking about,sorry..:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom