What's new

Abuse of Rating System

Again you are crying. Negative rating from hundred members or one member should not be the case that matters if you have decided to see yourself as a troll tycoon. A mafia boss should not care how just the city police is. Isn't it?

NO.

OK, if this rating system is lined with nationality, @Chinese-Dragon , maybe you should check what those members are insulting Pakistan as a country. Post #23 and #24 in Indian foreign exchange reserves vs Pakistan foreign exchange reserves. | Page 2

Hey opruh! What is more abusive, getting negative ratings or bad-mouthing other people and being oblivious to it? Stop crying!, you deserved this! :mad:

Gonna cry for him and his verbal-post attacks against non-Chinese and non-Pakistani members here? :rofl:
There's a special place in hell for Filipinos attacking another Filipino.

Well he does deserve it.
Some members even with their significant negative ratings have at least once in a while engaged in meaningful discussions, but if your sole purpose is to troll just to get your rocks off then you deserve nothing less.

Well he does deserve it.
Some members even with their significant negative ratings have at least once in a while engaged in meaningful discussions, but if your sole purpose is to troll just to get your rocks off then you deserve nothing less.

Lets be honest, Indians are here to do one thing on this forum. It involves squatting, humming Vedic hymns, taking selfies and emptying out last night's curry. They should be the last ones moaning about trolling.

Last edited:
Hindi mo ba naiintindihan ang opinyon, lahat ng tao may sariling opinyon.

Alam ko, pero ikaw at ang kambal mo na si opruh? Kapag nagsalita ang mga ibang Pilipino dito na kontra sa PRC, reklamo kaagad ang kambal mo at tahasang mangbastos!

For those who cannot understand Tagalog

I know, but what about you and your twin, opruh? When other Filipino members here speak their disagreeing views about PRC, your twin reacts and posts disrespectful opinions!

Alam ko, pero ikaw at ang kambal mo na si opruh? Kapag nagsalita ang mga ibang Pilipino dito na kontra sa PRC, reklamo kaagad ang kambal mo at tahasang mangbastos.
Weh, kumusta naman ang posts ni zero_wing.

Weh, kumusta naman ang posts ni zero_wing.

Alam ko na pambabastos ang mga posts ni Zero-wing, pati yung ibang posts ko dito, pero dito pinamumukha mo na santo itong si opruh kahit na kasing bastos niya si Zero_wing pag-dating sa pag-post dito!

(English)
I am aware that Zero_wing's posts are rude and has a lot of unnecessary words, even my own posts contains hostile views, yet you make opruh appear as a "saint" even though he is just as rude as Zero_wing when he posts his comments here!

Last edited:
Lets be honest, Indians are here to do one thing on this forum. It involves squatting, humming Vedic hymns, taking selfies and emptying out last night's curry. They should be the last ones moaning about trolling.

Your inferiority complex like most Pakistanis' is quite literally reflected in our actions.
I get it, your view point is already made and you are not going to question your own bias.
I visit almost all threads in all sections and Pakistanis are as bad as us Indians, I know you'd like to think otherwise but sorry, its a fact.

Brother I have to read the posts on my own before I can give negative ratings to them.

If someone else referred me to them then I can't rate on their behalf.

This rating system is flawed. If some people with rating power don't even have to pretend to be fair and unbiased, what good this system is for? In this Pakistan Forum, people can abuse Pakistan, but can not abuse India? Is that it? :hitwall:

Some members are more loose with their handing out of negative ratings. I got into a small disagreement with Jhungry and got a negative rating. I also got into a heated altercation with Gambit including personal insults and get off free all the time.

Last edited:
WOW...10 negative rates,I do think it cool.
Okay,of course there is someone unfair,I think it is nihonjin to Chinese,and there are many insults from Indian,although many are just deleted..(Chinese too)
relax..maybe you shouldn't always troll them,keep calm and communicate.(ง •̀_•́)ง
if you post more peaceful replies,although you may hurt the others,I think you won't get ten negative rates....Ten negative rates(●﹏●)..PDF myth…

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom