What's new

Absconder Hussain Nawaz cries over miserable condition of Adiala Jail room of his father

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My father was not given a bed to sleep, says Nawaz Sharif’s son

341679_1391060_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Hussain Nawaz Sharif on Saturday deplored Punjab jail authorities for failing to provide a bed to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.

“I am told that my father was not given a bed to sleep on and the bathroom was extremely dirty probably not cleaned for ages,” Hussain Nawaz tweeted from London.

“There’s no precedence of treating people’s representatives with dignity in this country but these are basic rights withdrawal of which constitutes torture,” he said.

Meanwhile, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and members of his family paid a visit to Adiala jail and met Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz.

According to jail authorities, Nawaz Sharif’s mother, Shehbaz Sharif, Hamza Shahbaz, Meharun Nisa –daughter of Maryam Nawaz and others visited the prison.

The meeting was held in the room of Superintendent Jail. Strict security measures were adopted on the occasion.

Law enforcement agencies did not allow the motorists to use the road in front of the jail during the visit.

Hussain Nawaz Sharif@Hussain_NSharif

https://twitter.com/Hussain_NSharif/status/1018184450562281472

I am told that my father was not given a bed to sleep on and the bathroom was extremely dirty probably not cleaned for ages. There’s no precedence of treating people’s representatives with dignity in this country but these are basic rights withdrawal of which constitutes torture.

1:24 PM - Jul 14, 2018

ISLAMABAD: Hussain Nawaz Sharif on Saturday deplored Punjab jail authorities for failing to provide a bed to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.

“I am told that my father was not given a bed to sleep on and the bathroom was extremely dirty probably not cleaned for ages,” Hussain Nawaz tweeted from London.

“There’s no precedence of treating people’s representatives with dignity in this country but these are basic rights withdrawal of which constitutes torture,” he said.

Meanwhile, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and members of his family paid a visit to Adiala jail and met Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz.

According to jail authorities, Nawaz Sharif’s mother, Shehbaz Sharif, Hamza Shahbaz, Meharun Nisa –daughter of Maryam Nawaz and others visited the prison.

The meeting was held in the room of Superintendent Jail. Strict security measures were adopted on the occasion.

Law enforcement agencies did not allow the motorists to use the road in front of the jail during the visit.

I am told that my father was not given a bed to sleep on and the bathroom was extremely dirty probably not cleaned for ages. There’s no precedence of treating people’s representatives with dignity in this country but these are basic rights withdrawal of which constitutes torture.

Technically his hands should have been cut off for theft... He is lucky he got a rough mattresses instead

bablu's father should have thought about it when he was building palaces and multimillion dollar apartments off Pakistanis hard earned money

if i agree with you hussain sharif- - then we are both idiots

you should be very happy . because you papa is in the biggest jail in pakistan

capacity of adyala jail is around 4000
but currentley there are 6000 inmates
so there is shortage of beds---
why dont you dhl-- 6000 beds from uk
then everyone will get beds.... including haji nawaz sharif
dont forget mattreses..........

ps.......... dont get hyper , out side your avenfield appts......... by uk .pakistani- when they call you choor- bubloo- gonglooo... because i know you are muhibe watan... you will come to adyala
to meet and seat for life in jail ----with papa. papu, and daku rani

if i agree with you hussain sharif- - then we are both idiots

you should be very happy . because you papa is in the biggest jail in pakistan

capacity of adyala jail is around 4000
but currentley there are 6000 inmates
so there is shortage of beds---
why dont you dhl-- 6000 beds from uk
then everyone will get beds.... including haji nawaz sharif
dont forget mattreses..........

ps.......... dont get hyper , out side your avenfield appts......... by uk .pakistani- when they call you choor- bubloo- gonglooo... because i know you are muhibe watan... you will come to adyala
to meet and seat for life in jail ----with papa. papu, and daku rani

almost forgot your uncle jee
capt safdar.............( hes taking over imam jee in masjid jail)
captain????????? how........... when,,,
the only thing he ever got right was to put his uniform in army
ask raheel (sharif) no- relation to --- cha - cha sharif

He dream

x36hwt2

Photo sent to Daily Mail by sources in the Saudi government shows arrested princes sleeping in function room of Ritz-Carlton.

166460_1434798_updates.jpg

Back
Top Bottom