What's new

Abbotabad Operation was Drama(Seymour Hersh)

I don't know whether it was a lie or the truth, and while there are many things that are suspect about the raid and bring up red flags, I can say for certain that this chapter of history is coming to a close. OBL is no longer a player in this great game of war being waged across half the world by a select few entities. If you believe he was never a player to begin with, then you can be sure of one thing, he will never be mentioned in significance again.

Whether his death is imaginative or literal, his disappearance is a good thing all around.

Respect the poster and their views. You're giving us a bad name.

are you a gober eater , ? or may be your pathetic views are only for funny and stupid bharties so go and bark there !

Let's hold our thoughts until he writes the book right now it seems more of a publicity stunt. The US has a wide market for conspiracy theorists and literature, the veracity of his claim can only be judged on his research.

Chk out Dunia news now………

US popular journalist claims all Abbotabad drama was lie and he announced to write a book on this topic.
@jazz Bot @Hyperion @Oscar @Aeronaut @Armstrong

U.S. raid on Bin Laden
compound ‘one big lie,’
journalist Seymour Hersh
claims
In an interview with The Guardian, the Pulitzer
Prize winner hints the Obama administration may
be withholding details of the famous May 2011
raid that ended with the death of the 9/11
mastermind.

BY ADAM EDELMAN / NEW YORK DAILY N

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh
contends the 2011 U.S. Navy Seals raid that
resulted in the killing of 9/11 mastermind Osama
bin Laden is “one big lie.”
“Not one word of it is true," Hersh told The
Guardian newspaper in an interview meant to
drum up publicity for his new book about national
security.
RELATED: BIN LADEN DNA ID'D AFTER SLAY IN
SECRET MOVE: REPORT
"Nothing's been done about that story, it's one
big lie,” the 76-year-old Hersh told The Guardian.
AP
An undated file photo shows of Osama bin
Laden, who was killed in May 2011 after U.S.
Navy Seals raided his compound in Pakistan.
The book, still untitled, will reportedly include a
chapter on the May 2011 raid by U.S. forces on
Bin Laden’s Abbottabad, Pakistan
compound — an account Hersh claims hasn’t
been appropriately looked into by journalists.
RELATED: AL QAEDA COMMEMORATES 9/11
ANNIVERSARY WITH RANT, CALL TO ARMS
"The Pakistanis put out a report, don't get me
going on it. Let's put it this way, it was done
with considerable American input. It's a b------t
report,” he said.
The book will also discuss Hersh’s view that the
U.S. media hasn’t committed enough resources
to investigative journalism.
SAUL LOEB/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Hersh tells The Guardian that the 'pathetic' U.S.
media 'is afraid to pick on this guy (President
Obama).'
RELATED: BIN LADEN'S SON-IN-LAW TREATED
LIKE ROYALTY ON FLIGHT TO NEW YORK:
MARSHALL
“It’s pathetic, they are more than obsequious,”
Hersh said of the American media. “They are
afraid to pick on this guy (Obama).”
"It used to be when you were in a situation when
something very dramatic happened, the president
and the minions around the president had control
of the narrative, you would pretty much know
they would do the best they could to tell the story
straight,” he said.
“Now that doesn't happen anymore. Now they
take advantage of something like that and they
work out how to re-elect the president.”

qatar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah , 9/11 was insider job , Mumbai attack was done by Indian Intelligence agencies to blame Pakistanis and OBL case was also to blame Pakistan , so that US can prove Pakistan as rouge country and take over their Nuclear assets. Everything is conspiracy theory.

Now what ?

Delusional Pakistan :cheesy:

Here comes an indi-genius - "Seymour Hersh" is not a Pakistani - Challo ab qutab minar par charh kar jump lagao

Yeah , 9/11 was insider job , Mumbai attack was done by Indian Intelligence agencies to blame Pakistanis and OBL case was also to blame Pakistan , so that US can prove Pakistan as rouge country and take over their Nuclear assets. Everything is conspiracy theory.

Now what ?

Delusional Pakistan :cheesy:

there a lot of unanswered questions about 911. i believe some people either knew about 911 or they were involved in it.

mumbai terror attacks were done by indians there is no doubt about that, the attacker said "baghwan mujhe kabhi nahin maf karega"
a high ranking indian officer claimed that the mumbai terror attacks were an inside job.

you people need to grow up and start thinking outside the box. as soon as the questions i have about 911 or mumbai are answered ill believe that they were indeed genuine terror attacks. but the truth is some of these answers can't be answered without implicating yourself.

No It's not. Why? Well:

1- US is not stupid enough to risk it's world's best, proven utility chopper's stealth variant.

2- Pakistan is not the right place to play dramas on it.

3- It doesn't matter how you cover the OBL Raid's operatives as much as once you launch the op, Al-qaeda will find the exact people sent there. DEVGRU's Red Squadron is a few sizes bigger to play games.

there a lot of unanswered questions about 911. i believe some people either knew about 911 or they were involved in it.

mumbai terror attacks were done by indians
there is no doubt about that, the attacker said "baghwan mujhe kabhi nahin maf karega"
a high ranking indian officer claimed that the mumbai terror attacks were an inside job.

you people need to grow up and start thinking outside the box. as soon as the questions i have about 911 or mumbai are answered ill believe that they were indeed genuine terror attacks. but the truth is some of these answers can't be answered without implicating yourself.

And many International agencies participating in the investigations of the Mumbai terror attacks including FBI does not know of the highlighted truth above except this member(and some unnamed high ranking Indian officer) who knows some truth about 9/11 as well. :lol:

If the OBL raid episode was a false flag operation then why is GOP, Army and other agencies quite till to date.
In my openion no such big operation on any forgeign country can be a cover up.

This report goes both ways ..but for both of them Pakistan is the loser.

IF News is true - PA & ISI hand-in-glove with US in the cover-up.

IF News is false - Biggest embarassment for Pak military for :
(a) Harbouring OBL
(b) Let US snatch and kill him right under their noses ...

9/11 was a drama
26/11 was a drama
Abbotabad was a drama

abe kuch kaam bhi kar liya karo.. Saara time drame hi dekhte rehte ho :D

@karan.1970 bhai main bola tha, this is not the last thread and 10 more will come. Now that I think again, I think I understated 10 might be not enough, given the speed at which this is happening. Looks like this is topic of PHD in Pakistan, I will not be surprised if some of them actually do PHD on the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom