What's new

American leaders are ‘fundamentally stupid’ – US Democrat

No, VCheng

We know that the Russians are very very angry

and you tell me that no one knows why they are angry

I explain it to you

it cost 20-30 million lives to reach Berlin and defeat Adolf's madness. And the troops withdrew to allow the reunification of Germany.

And in return London and Washington:

(1) Invite Georgia and Ukraine (and of the three Ukrainias three we are talking here about Bolshevik-Ukraine-1954) to join NATO, which is a declaration of war against Russia.

(2) They overthrow a government and place their man in Kiev. Just as they put their man (Pinochet) in Chile after killing General Schneider, so they put their man in Kiev.

(3) They encourage, arm and finance a kamikaze regime formed by an alliance between a television production company, a bunch of oligarchs and the nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS.

(4) The Kiev regime killing Ukrainians

(5) Washington installs missile launch systems in Poland and Romania while telling the Russians: -We assure you that the Kiev regime will not allow us to install launch systems in Ukraine.

it cost 20-30 million lives to reach Berlin and defeat Adolf's madness. And the troops withdrew to allow the reunification of Germany.

So they are still "angry" over what happened in WW2? They did not withdraw to "allow" the reunification of Germany. The people of Eastern Europe kicked them out by open revolt.

1 through 4 are utter BS:

1. Any NATO invitation of membership is NOT a declaration of war against Russia.
2. The people of Ukraine chose their government.
3. They can encourage whoever they like, just like Russia and China encourage whoever they like.
4. Russia is killing Ukrainians, and losing lots of its own soldiers in the process.
5. USA is taking every precaution not to cause a wider conflict, obviously.

(I leave this here as documentation, although I doubt that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.)

Stupid or not, they are running their country just fine, Yes there are some idiots who make some stupid comments but majority of them are running their districts and states pretty well. People say a lot of things about De Santis but he is very popular and most likely the presidential candidate from Republicans this time.

Yes

Sacrificing Ukrainian pawns to destabilize Russia and break relations between Europe and Russia is one of the peaks of the cruelty of the ruling class in London and Washington and their puppets in Berlin.

Explain to me if Putin did not attack Ukraine would we be in a war :enjoy: :enjoy:

In their rush to fight Russia and punish Europe, Washington elites have brought humanity to the brink of nuclear war, Geoffrey Young.

Another one of those RT gems

In their rush to fight America and punish Ukraine and protect their ill gotten wealth Putin has brough Russia to the brink of disaster and humiliation
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Stupid military tactics that led to loss of several million lives I may add

Stupid or not, they are running their country just fine, Yes there are some idiots who make some stupid comments but majority of them are running their districts and states pretty well. People say a lot of things about De Santis but he is very popular and most likely the presidential candidate from Republicans this time.

Funny how those who call USA stupid also can see it as the sole superpower today. Guess what it makes them: more stupid than those they call stupid. :D

It’s quite simple, you don’t become a superpower if your dumb. Just like no millionaire and billionaire got where they are by being dumb, It doesn’t work like that lol. I wouldn’t even call the Chinese “dumb” I might not agree with certain policies but the economic numbers don’t lie.

Funny how those who call USA stupid also can see it as the sole superpower today. Guess what it makes them: more stupid than those they call stupid. :D
If USA was stupid than it wouldn't be leading the world in almost everything, And one thing I learned while living here is that its not just the opportunities or Leaders or People or LAW/Order or Justice, its the combination of everything why US stands strong, Asian/ME'ers/Africans/S.American's anyone who come here gets integrated into the society, accepted and provided for, and that person than become grateful for the the country, Those leaders whatever their political beliefs are, they are serving their states and districts with honesty, and dedication. So calling the Leaders of a sole super power stupid, is much more stupider.

(I leave this here as documentation, although I doubt that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.)

itsbackwards.png

I think the blind are proven since his slides are backwards and you don't seem to notice or care.

No folks this is not yiddish.

In their rush to fight Russia and punish Europe, Washington elites have brought humanity to the brink of nuclear war, Geoffrey Young.

Motivated by a desire to sever Germany’s economic ties to Russia, the US’ “intellectually bankrupt” politicians have made nuclear war a realistic possibility, Kentucky gubernatorial candidate Geoffrey Young told RT on Saturday.
Young said that the electorate he has spoken to in Kentucky are “sick of” seeing their tax dollars go to Ukraine, and think that the US should cut off the supply of arms to Kiev.
In Washington, however, politicians are “separated from reality,” he said. “I think most of them are severely deluded about reality by decades of anti-Russian propaganda in our mainstream media,” he claimed, pointing to the fact that Congress is currently holding hearings on climate change, which he called “totally irrelevant..at this moment when humanity is threatened by a possible nuclear war.”
Aside from using Ukraine to fight a proxy war against Russia, Young claimed that the Biden administration’s overarching goal has been to “strengthen Washington’s hold over our European so-called allies.”

Read more
Biden team has ‘deeply rooted hatred for Russia’ – US congressman
“The Nord Stream bombing was a part of that strategy, designed to make Germany, the largest economy in Europe, totally dependent on the US,” he explained. “For decades, Washington’s biggest nightmare has been that Germany and Russia would ally, have their economies complement each other… and make the United States irrelevant.”
American journalist Seymour Hersh recently published reports blaming the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines on the CIA and the Norwegian navy, who he claimed acted on the instruction of President Joe Biden. Hersh said that the attack was largely intended to remove Berlin’s ability to lift sanctions on Russia and resume buying Russian gas – which is significantly cheaper than American liquefied natural gas.
These sanctions have been ineffective. According to the most recent figures from the International Monetary Fund, Russia’s economy is set to grow faster than that of the UK and Germany this year, and faster than all of the G7 nations in 2024.
Yet the West continues to prepare more sanctions on Moscow out of “incompetence,” Young told RT. “Our leaders are intellectually bankrupt. They don’t know what they can accomplish and what they can not accomplish. Fundamentally they’re stupid, and they don’t have any other ideas.”

Read more
Biden praises Scholz for ‘diversifying away’ from Russian energy
The US and its allies should therefore “back off” before the conflict in Ukraine spreads any further, he recommended.
Young’s position on Ukraine puts him at odds with the rest of the Democratic Party, who have voted in lockstep to continue the US’ military support for Ukraine. Only a minority of Republicans in Congress have opposed this support, with 11 GOP representatives sponsoring legislation last month that would cut off the flow of weapons to Kiev.
Young is challenging incumbent Governor Steve Beshear in the Kentucky Democratic primary this May. He ran for the House of Representatives as a self-described “Peace Democrat” last November, but lost to Republican Andy Barr.

source https://www.rt.com/news/572464-washington-stupid-ukraine-democrat/
Well thats his opinion.

VCheng

We know that the Russians are very very angry

and you tell me that no one knows why they are angry or that some travelers from the planet Mars have made them angry.

No, VCheng

London and Washington (with the complicit silence of the puppets in Berlin, Paris, Rome and Madrid) have not stopped adding fuel to the fire until they saw this dreadful tragedy.
We know the Ukrainians are very very angry and something the Russians will have to deal with many decades to come. You already seeing Russian soil being bombed. Didn't happened before. Congrats to Putin for making a neighbor enemy probably for life.

Motivated by a desire to sever Germany’s economic ties to Russia, the US’ “intellectually bankrupt” politicians have made nuclear war a realistic possibility, Kentucky gubernatorial candidate Geoffrey Young told RT on Saturday.
Young said that the electorate he has spoken to in Kentucky are “sick of” seeing their tax dollars go to Ukraine, and think that the US should cut off the supply of arms to Kiev.
In Washington, however, politicians are “separated from reality,” he said. “I think most of them are severely deluded about reality by decades of anti-Russian propaganda in our mainstream media,” he claimed, pointing to the fact that Congress is currently holding hearings on climate change, which he called “totally irrelevant..at this moment when humanity is threatened by a possible nuclear war.”
Aside from using Ukraine to fight a proxy war against Russia, Young claimed that the Biden administration’s overarching goal has been to “strengthen Washington’s hold over our European so-called allies.”

Read more
Biden team has ‘deeply rooted hatred for Russia’ – US congressman
“The Nord Stream bombing was a part of that strategy, designed to make Germany, the largest economy in Europe, totally dependent on the US,” he explained. “For decades, Washington’s biggest nightmare has been that Germany and Russia would ally, have their economies complement each other… and make the United States irrelevant.”
American journalist Seymour Hersh recently published reports blaming the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines on the CIA and the Norwegian navy, who he claimed acted on the instruction of President Joe Biden. Hersh said that the attack was largely intended to remove Berlin’s ability to lift sanctions on Russia and resume buying Russian gas – which is significantly cheaper than American liquefied natural gas.
These sanctions have been ineffective. According to the most recent figures from the International Monetary Fund, Russia’s economy is set to grow faster than that of the UK and Germany this year, and faster than all of the G7 nations in 2024.
Yet the West continues to prepare more sanctions on Moscow out of “incompetence,” Young told RT. “Our leaders are intellectually bankrupt. They don’t know what they can accomplish and what they can not accomplish. Fundamentally they’re stupid, and they don’t have any other ideas.”

Read more
Biden praises Scholz for ‘diversifying away’ from Russian energy
The US and its allies should therefore “back off” before the conflict in Ukraine spreads any further, he recommended.
Young’s position on Ukraine puts him at odds with the rest of the Democratic Party, who have voted in lockstep to continue the US’ military support for Ukraine. Only a minority of Republicans in Congress have opposed this support, with 11 GOP representatives sponsoring legislation last month that would cut off the flow of weapons to Kiev.
Young is challenging incumbent Governor Steve Beshear in the Kentucky Democratic primary this May. He ran for the House of Representatives as a self-described “Peace Democrat” last November, but lost to Republican Andy Barr.

source https://www.rt.com/news/572464-washington-stupid-ukraine-democrat/

In general most people are stupid as individuals, but a great thing happens when you put a bumch of these stupid individuals in a room with a problem to solve, they generally come out with the best optimal solution for the given problem.

Thats why democracy works so beautifully, and that room around here is called a congress.🙂

If USA was stupid than it wouldn't be leading the world in almost everything, And one thing I learned while living here is that its not just the opportunities or Leaders or People or LAW/Order or Justice, its the combination of everything why US stands strong, Asian/ME'ers/Africans/S.American's anyone who come here gets integrated into the society, accepted and provided for, and that person than become grateful for the the country, Those leaders whatever their political beliefs are, they are serving their states and districts with honesty, and dedication. So calling the Leaders of a sole super power stupid, is much more stupider.

It's okay. Let them say what they wish. USA will do what it does, no matter what. As Carly Simon's famous song goes, "nobody does it better". :D

And, on top of that, those of us who try to make an effort to respect Reality are seen within the Western-Mental-Kindergarten as apologists for the Russian ruling class.

So it seems obvious to me that consumers of propaganda do it out of a sum of laziness, groupthink and ... comfort.

I am not pro-Russian, I am just tired of lies and the insufferable hypocritical Western claptrap.

Back
Top Bottom