What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

I Think So It Is
2200 km guys. Don't look at Iran oherwise i will ***** :D :partay:

Capture234.JPG

Can't express my feelings in words ... BC lagao sanctions jitni laga saktay ho... we have defied every hurdle before and we will do it in future... INSHA ALLAH ...

USA na jo sanctions lagai the ab pata lag raha ha k kis bat ki jalan the ...

Why cant we use these sort of missles for air defense?? We need to make a air defense shield to counter supersonic and subsonic missles??

Hello all
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALLAH - o - AKBAR .......:smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper::sniper:

Great news ,
My blood is Green , But what if I say u all even this is not the reason of US's sanctions !!!!!! There is a big surprise waiting for all of us..............
Pakistan Zindabad

And Just look at the NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its speak lot ............. a lot...............
16174535_1187375651317665_5275384022289428102_n.jpg

#Pakistan took minimal measures to restore deterrence equation, by successfully testing #MIRV #missile, Ababeel. The system has been developed to defeat #Indian Ballistic #Missile #Defence (#BMD) shield. The test will definitely restore #deterrence stability and regional peace is critical.

#RAF team tried to figure out an approximate range of the missile. And the result shows the missile will cover whole India
16195378_703011113197398_7777390946416963367_n.png

@The Sandman , @Khafee ,

Last edited:
So as China said that they will be helping Pakistan in developing missiles. Well this is a good start, this project was long ongoing one. The design confirms that it is MIRV, Max two or 3 warheads, 150kT total 450 kT of yield.

I am quoting you here and trying to tell you.. don't propagate things wrongly as the same will not just be helping you but all of us readers here and for quality of the thread as well. And don't repeat the same that i hope wouldn't need a reminder again. Just to make some sense, what on earth one thinks that A party announced to help B party a few weeks ago and we see a test, was that alien tech or what.,.... so don't divert the topic.

This is amazing, super capability! I don't get whats the difference between this new missile and the Shaheen 3..
Shaheen is a longer range from what i remember, so whats the point in going back to a shorter range?
This is very interesting, and we are very Proud!!:pakistan::yahoo:

Shaheen-III and Abbabeel may have different navigational and evasive mechanisms.
From the looks of it, Abbabeel is a totally different ball game.

Shaheen-III
Shaheen-III-Missile.jpg

Abbabeel
c27ntamwqaeun6n-jpg.371444

Back
Top Bottom