What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

This is amazing, super capability! I don't get whats the difference between this new missile and the Shaheen 3..
Shaheen is a longer range from what i remember, so whats the point in going back to a shorter range?
This is very interesting, and we are very Proud!!:pakistan::yahoo:

Of course. Not so hard to find out mate :D
I just asked about it's warhead's features. Is it thermonuclear warhead?

I Think So It Is.There May Actually Be A Thermonuclear Program Already Running Covertly

Last edited:
@Mohammed Khaled @Bilal9 @BDforever

We have started 2017 on a roll. First SLCM and now a MIRV missile. Congratz to you guys too. :D :D

After SLCM, Pakistan crosses another threshold taking the arms race and capability to another level.

Mubarak-Hindi-Graphics.gif

This is amazing, super capability! I don't get whats the difference between this new missile and the Shaheen 3..
Shaheen is a longer range from what i remember, so whats the point in going back to a shorter range?
This is very interesting, and we are very Proud!!:pakistan::yahoo:

The key feature is MIRV capability. This stands for Multiple Independent Targetable Re-entry Vehicle. This means one missile can carry multiple warheads, with each one targeting a different location.

It Is Capable of Carrying Nuclear Warhead
Nuclear war head what a joke. Aik nahi Das Das lay kar jay ga. Aik ki qeemat ma 10 milay ga. Multiple Nuclear warheads plus counter measures.

Masha Allah. It is moment like these that I truly feel seasonal pests cannot undo an inch of Pakistan.

Waiting for Dawn News and it's comments section to drum up poverty and illteracy because we spend so much on defence and 'useless' missiles. They deny the command of Allah.

'And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged'. Surah Al Anfal

Indeed. Congratulations to all Pakistanis. Along-with introducing the second-strike capability, Pakistan has declared active development of massive first-strike capability, thus ensuring Full-spectrum deterrence.
The Indo/Pak arms race just got a new angle. Pakistan has become the 7th country to possess this technology.

Tidbits:
1. As seen in the video, Ababeel is a 3-stage modified Shaheen-III. The extra stage might contribute to more payload capacity and MIRV injection mechanism.
2. The MIRVs seem to be housed in the bulging payload section.
3. The system is designed in the wake of the Indian BMD efforts.
4. The nomenclature comes from the historic Islamic (Abrahmic) event, when the Abyssinians intended to invade and destroy Ka'abah, using elephants. Allah then sent thousands of 'Ababeels' (swallows/larks), each with 3 stones (one in beak, two in each claw) to kill the elephants.

ababeel-missile-test-24-01-2017-jpg.371440

Who many warhead it can carry .... my guess 3 .... ??

Back
Top Bottom