What's new

Aam Aadmi Exposed by Col. RSN Singh(Ex R&AW officer)(MUST READ)

So what's the point here? Does Col (Retd) RSN Singh, ex RAW, suggest that Kejriwal and his AAP are mixed up with terror organizations like the IM and the Maoists? In other words, does he imply therefore, that the AAP is actually a behind-the-scenes terror organization that has formed itself into a jehadi party, against India's interests?

Now that's stretching things too far! This is so much rubbish that this conspiracy is breathtaking in its stupidity!

I think RSN needs to STFU and concentrate more on his golf.

So is Gen Hamid Gul. Should we start accepting everything he says?

what does Hamid Gul have to do with him ? Equating the two is Redicules... if you can disprove it point by point then sure..but these one liners are lame....i dont fully believe it myself but it is an interesting possiblity

Why does Social activism have to ally with all Anti nationals

Why would they bother with foreign policy anyway for fighting in the Delhi elections? Needlessly quoting Pakistan during state elections is an old trick of the Shiv Sena though.

In any case, AAP does not stand a chance at National Politics. At least in the foreseeable future.

Perhaps if they're going to contest the National Elections, AAP must be explicitly made to clarify on it's stand on Kashmir and broader foreign policy.

Obviously, the AAP won't go far if it's found wanting on Nationalism.

So what's the point here? Does Col (Retd) RSN Singh, ex RAW, suggest that Kejriwal and his AAP are mixed up with terror organizations like the IM and the Maoists?

Yes...why dont you read the article to figure out why ?
Why is Dr. Binayak sen which is convicted of Sedition part of AAP ?

No surprises here. Kejriwal has Naxal agenda. Sooner people realise this the better for India

yes. i knew it even before I read this article. Keep in mind that Kejriwal was once in NGO. Perfect ground for developing anti establishment sentiments
What do you mean by anti establishment sentiments?
you should say anti congress....

Yes...why dont you read the article to figure out why ?
Why is Dr. Binayak sen which is convicted of Sedition part of AAP ?
So, who has convicted him of sedition? A local court by a low level judicial functionary under the influence of the Central Govt? The case is in the HC and I'm sure Dr Sen will win finally, as the case is as flimsy as it gets.

He ain't just some run-of-the-mill person. He is the national Vice-President of the People's Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL) and is the recipient of several awards including the Jonathan Mann Award, the Gwangju Prize for Human Rights, and the Gandhi International Peace Award.

And you call him a jihadi? And thus the AAP as a terror outfit? C'mon Star Wars bhai, you can do better than that, unless of course you are a die hard Congressi!!

What do you mean by anti establishment sentiments?
you should say anti congress....

He came to power showing himself as anticongress. Now is in bed with congress. Hypocrisy of highest degree.

He came to power showing himself as anticongress. Now is in bed with congress. Hypocrisy of highest degree.
Dude,public didnt wanted a re-election.....
He did what people wanted...
AND he deileivered his promises in just two days....

this article depicts AAP and AK the worst thing to have happened.........
i dont know if he is gud or bad.........but one thing is sure,,,,he's different n i think we need different...

So, who has convicted him of sedition? A local court by a low level judicial functionary under the influence of the Central Govt? The case is in the HC and I'm sure Dr Sen will win finally, as the case is as flimsy as it gets.

He ain't just some run-of-the-mill person. He is the national Vice-President of the People's Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL) and is the recipient of several awards including the Jonathan Mann Award, the Gwangju Prize for Human Rights, and the Gandhi International Peace Award.

And you call him a jihadi? And thus the AAP as a terror outfit? C'mon Star Wars bhai, you can do better than that,

Where did i call him a Jihadi ? don't put words into my mouth... Its crystal clear the whole AAP propaganda in the news has anti national backing .. look at the Videos...

They want to come to Loksabha but avoid talking about Foreign policy, terrorism and invite people who back terrorists for secular purposes

I don't care about his awards, and why is a "low level judicial functionary" not credible...let him first come clean...

unless of course you are a die hard Congressi!!

lol...what ? . Is that some lame *** way to put me on the defensive ? :lol:

People voted for change. But he is continuing the Cong policy of giving subsidies. His free water and free power scheme is costing the Delhi govt 350 crores /year. Who will pay for it ? Finally we the tax payers.

Back
Top Bottom