What's new

AA-12 Shotgun

Very lethat & effective weapon. I love the sound the revolving drum makes. Surprisingly the recoil is way below your expectation

Dears

Is Auto-Assault-12 (AA-12) shotgun available any where in Pakistan? Has it been now introduced in markets out of USA?

If so, or even if it is traded ilegally, can it be used based on a usual license of 12 bore shotgun?

Pls apprise.

Regards

Dears

Is Auto-Assault-12 (AA-12) shotgun available any where in Pakistan? Has it been now introduced in markets out of USA?

If so, or even if it is traded ilegally, can it be used based on a usual license of 12 bore shotgun?

Pls apprise.

Regards

license what do you mean.......:sniper:

License means a document carrying permission from Government to carry or hold a weapon, if I am not wrong.

Since AA-12 is also a 12 bore shotgun, so, my question was that can it be kept legally if someone holds a license of 12 bore shotgun?

However, the primary question was that it available in Pakistan?

Regards,

Anybody can reply my queries? Is Saiga12 (Russian variant of AA-12) available any where in Pakistan? What would be the pricing idea for both guns?

Do you think this is a Mafia Underworld forum..selling guns?

I can only laugh on seeing your out of mind objection. Is it traditional here for members to lose their mind upon getting seniority designation of "major". I hope not!

I never carried a weapon without license; yet the queries are for seeking information; and the information is the thingy this forum is all about.

I look for sanity in your further expressions/communications with me.

Any help from other members pls??????????

Regards,

Today found some facts; Russian Saiga 12 is available in Pakistan but in semi-automatic version. It is not fully automated and can be carried with simple Shotgun 12 Bore weapon.

The original russian made Saiga 12 is available in 3 models with a price range from Rs. 110,000 to Rs. 145,000.

Similar shotguns with semi-auto version and separable mag are also available in China and Turkey makes.

Can any body tell me about recoil of Saiga 12? Is it a reliable weapon? Any other guidance if it is taken in selection?

Regards,

Today found some facts; Russian Saiga 12 is available in Pakistan but in semi-automatic version. It is not fully automated and can be carried with simple Shotgun 12 Bore weapon.

The original russian made Saiga 12 is available in 3 models with a price range from Rs. 110,000 to Rs. 145,000.

Similar shotguns with semi-auto version and separable mag are also available in China and Turkey makes.

Can any body tell me about recoil of Saiga 12? Is it a reliable weapon? Any other guidance if it is taken in selection?

Regards,

YouTube - Full Auto Saiga-12 (Alliance Armament)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYnyCVO8jk

Thanks dude for youtube links. I was basically asking for some forum member's personal experience on saiga 12.

Further, can some one pls let me know if the price range I mentioned is okay?

I have to buy a saiga 12 in next week as AA-12 is not available despite its intro since the year 2004-5. That's why, I look forward for some earlier help.

Regards,

Regards,

Thanks dude for youtube links. I was basically asking for some forum member's personal experience on saiga 12.

Further, can some one pls let me know if the price range I mentioned is okay?

I have to buy a saiga 12 in next week as AA-12 is not available despite its intro since the year 2004-5. That's why, I look forward for some earlier help.

Regards,

Regards,

U wont find automatic saiga in Pakistan.... its customised at best....... anyways u can find the semi auto in lahore easily for around 1.2 lac-1.5 lac.

Back
Top Bottom