What's new

AA-12 Shotgun

Thanks for confirming saiga-12 semi-auto's price range.

The complete fibre made body, 19 inch barrel, and foldable butt with two magazines of 8 rounds each (Original Russian made Saiga 12 semi-auto) is available in 145K.

I guess as per range told by you this price is fine.

Thanks and regards,

Concerning the saying of Donald F. Lach, the historical facts suggest that, before invasion by Alexender, Ghazanvis/Pathans and mughals, the Rajputs were the strongest and bravest nation at sub-continent.

Yet, Alexender (A Greek) defeated them, Mahmood Ghazanvi (an Afghani) defeated them, Ghauri (an Afghani) defeated them, and Babar (a Mughal) defeated them. All the conqurers (execpt Alexender) also got control over them for longer runs.

History speaks greater than Donal F. Lach.

No offense, just the facts.

Regards,

Concerning the saying of Donald F. Lach, the historical facts suggest that, before invasion by Alexender, Ghazanvis/Pathans and mughals, the Rajputs were the strongest and bravest nation at sub-continent.
:rofl::rofl:
Yet, Alexender (A Greek) defeated them,
In ur dreams......Raja Porus defeated Alexander...... who almost died in the battlefield!

See wat Ferdousi says and the local historians say!
Tht was one of the reasons he never entered india! and went back while Porus also came to rule the kingdoms who were allied with alexander!!

Mahmood Ghazanvi (an Afghani) defeated them
He was persian! : and he fough a small kindgom!

In the early 11th century, Mahmud of Ghazni conquered the Hindu-Shahi kingdom in the Punjab, and his raids into northern India weakened the Gurjar Pratihara kingdom, which was drastically reduced in size and came under the control of the Chandelas. Mahmud sacked some temples across northern India to stop idol worship, including the temple at Somnath in Gujarat, but his permanent conquests were limited to the Punjab. The early 11th century also saw the reign of the polymath king Raja Bhoj, the Paramara ruler of Malwa.

Ghauri (an Afghani) defeated them,
Who did Ghauri beg for his life?when he first fought Prithvi Raj?
Battles of Tarain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who lied and cheated in the second war and told them tht he had accepted the ceasefire and was going back while attacked in night when Rajputs were celebrating?
Battles of Tarain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who killed Ghauri? a Chained Prithvi Raj whose eyes were taken out?It was Prithvi who killed ghouri with his bow and arrow when they asked the King to show his art of archery after blinding him??

and Babar (a Mughal) defeated them.

Babur was also joined by some rajput kings while Ibrahim lodhi a afghan was fighting under Rana Sanga! ..... Rajputs fought bravely till the death..... they were defeated coz of superior technology anf forces.And so were the afghan soldiers who comprised of his cavalry flank.

Pratab singh massacred 100000 mughal soldiers!

The color of afghans were captured and were used to make the flag of Rajputana.
Dulla Bhatti gave akbar a bloody nose for 20 years!
Killed 120,000 mughal soldiers and 1 commander and spared the life of another who begged his mother for mercy

Dont forget how mughals massacred afghans!
Do read Babarnama about his encounters with afghans!And why Khushal Khan Khattak was put n jail for 8 years and why he fought the mughals!

History doesnt lie.
All the conqurers (execpt Alexender) also got control over them for longer runs.

If ur talking about Raja Porus......then Irans national poet Ferdousi says tht he won the battle thts why alexander left and the kingdoms near him afterward were under the control of raja porus!... also it was the only battle where alexander almost died! even he defeated afghans.
History speaks greater than Donal F. Lach.

No offense, just the facts.

Regards,

Before u state facts search them too..... ur history is pretty bad and artificial .... use internet to see the truth!

Also note Rajput kingdoms were never united infact they fought eachother which kinda was a -tive point for them.

Also forget Donal F Lach .... wat abt the Afghan chief Habibullah?
I could post quotes from lots of people.

Last edited:
I said Rajputs were brave and strongest but had been defeated by all I mentioned. Is there any doubt that they were defeated by all which you tried to portray otherwise using wiki-web-links.

If you say that Porus defeated Alexender then you need to re-write history from the scratch. How Alexender died is not to be mentioned. Brave men do die in the wars and is not an out of perception connotation. He was injured in the war (not died) and that arrow was not thrown by a Rajput; just check the history for it as well. Why Alexender left India is another story, it had nothing to do with the bravery pf Porus. It was Alexender who killed all the sons of Porus and then at the end of war forgave Porus's life being a great conquerer; the Porus who was on his knees at that time. How Porus came to power again was a blessing of that forgiveness.

Don't tell me who played which sort of games; it is a war game so war has its own rules and precedents. The ultimate successful is the one who cuts the throats of the opponents. Be it Ghazanvi or Ghauri or whoever.

For a moment if it is accepted that every one is fake and only conqurers were the Rajputs then why did the Rajputs get cleaned from the picture of history over the time. Why you don't find the legacy of this "great" nation as a real great nation. When this question comes to surface, they say "Rajputs used to govern small states". You know what it denotes? It meant they did not know how to rule and how to establish a state.

If you feel weblinks or quotations make a thing more logical; let me know and I will also post a number of web-links proving that who had defated the Rajputs in the history and how many times; It will need a bit of time investment. Though I don't find a reason to go to that length.

Truth is a truth. Had it been the case which your post tried to make, the world should have been ruled by Rajputs even till our times......

Yet, I agree they were the bravest nation in sub-continent at some time in the history. But................. history speaks....

Regards,

12 guage brusted shot gun .. flipin hell this beast can sure damage

In any case it's a GREEAT weapon in MW2 ;D

U mean for WW3.... 2 happened long time ago.

It seems to me that the french and german special have it too... GIGN & KSK :unsure:

Its still under development.... and i dont think french buy american weapons especially small arms.

French franchi is an awesome Pump action made by ur country!

nice video of AA-12 Shotgun can u tell me where i found the latest version of this AA-12

Can i carry a double barrel shotgun (covered) for hunting on a motorbike..as showen in the pic.. from karachi to baluchistan i have sindh balochistan liscence

Attachments

• mark-right_zpsdf97fa90.jpg
    mark-right_zpsdf97fa90.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 153
:rofl:
:rofl:
In ur dreams......Raja Porus defeated Alexander...... who almost died in the battlefield!
Mahmud sacked some temples across northern India to stop idol worship, including the temple at Somnath in Gujarat, but his permanent conquests were limited to the Punjab. .
that thug was just after the money at the temples .. I doubt he gave a toss about religion.
by the way good post in a very irrelevant thread. make your post a new thread

your post reminded me of a program on our national TV , long time ago where the presenter was going through the ruins in Pothohar and mentioned Raja Poris as well and ended with a comment why we celebrate outsiders and invaders and not our local heroes.

Back
Top Bottom