What's new

A year on, 2,763 militants killed in Operation Zarb-e-Azb: ISPR!

The military and Department of State are the correct venues for said apology, which, BTW, was accepted by the Pakistani side. Chapter closed, and the relationship moved onwards.

so you mean to say that lives of our 24 Soldiers were worth less to Obama than the life of 1 hostage who was also killed by US ?

shouldn't in the following case State department should have apologised ?

Obama apologises after al Qaeda hostages killed by US forces | euronews, world news

so you mean to say that lives of our 24 Soldiers were worth less to Obama than the life of 1 hostage who was also killed by US ?

shouldn't in the following case State department should have apologised ?

Obama apologises after al Qaeda hostages killed by US forces | euronews, world news

The time to raise these issues was before accepting the apology. Now it is in the past and the world has moved on, including both Pakistan and USA. What good does it do now to raise these questions?

The time to raise these issues was before accepting the apology. Now it is in the past and the world has moved on, including both Pakistan and USA. What good does it do now to raise these questions?
Nothing,so why quote me ?, wouldn't it have been better had you stayed away ?

Nothing,so why quote me ?, wouldn't it have been better had you stayed away ?

No, it would have been better for everyone to stay on topic, which is the success of the ZeA operation in killing militants by the thousands.

No, it would have been better for everyone to stay on topic, which is the success of the ZeA operation in killing militants by the thousands.
I was on Topic, My post was simple reply towards another post regarding the same topic, it was you who derailed it. accept your mistakes before moving forwards, ignoring them wont make them disappear.

The U.S. and Pakistan joined hands due to our shared stance against terrorism. No two other nations could understand each other’s sacrifices as we’ve lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism. We have always appreciated Pakistan’s sacrifices in the region. It is our wish to see peace prevail throughout the region, and we commend the efforts of Pakistani security forces who are working diligently to counter terrorism.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

If American's mean what they say , US-Pak Relationship would never be in this condition ..

I was on Topic, My post was simple reply towards another post regarding the same topic, it was you who derailed it. accept your mistakes before moving forwards, ignoring them wont make them disappear.

What had Salala got to do with this topic and who brought it up? Your hatred is leading you off topic, not me. If you brought up Salala, then the responses were equally on topic.

=====================================================

Getting back to the topic, let's see what the Shawal Valley brings in terms of the death toll on the insurgent side as the ZeA Operation wraps up towards its finale.

What had Salala got to do with this topic and who brought it up? Your hatred is leading you off topic, not me. If you brought up Salala, then the responses were equally on topic.

=====================================================

Getting back to the topic, let's see what the Shawal Valley brings in terms of the death toll on the insurgent side as the ZeA Operation wraps up towards its finale.
What has salala go to with it ? are you kidding me or having lived in US made you so blind that you are unable to see the reality ? Salala was an important landmark in the war against terror, an Friendly (so called) country killed 24 of my soldiers & the head of that state could not even utter sorry ... nor any of the ones responsible were brought to justice .... or were they ? ...... and then a representative of that country comes & says we appreciate the sacrifices..... cut that Hypocrisy......

Stop embarrassing yourself and don't quote me EVER again ....... I dont have any intention of replying to those who have buried their head in the sand.

Is ISPR the only source or is there independent verification too ?

What has salala go to with it ? are you kidding me or having lived in US made you so blind that you are unable to see the reality ? Salala was an important landmark in the war against terror, an Friendly (so called) country killed 24 of my soldiers & the head of that state could not even utter sorry ... nor any of the ones responsible were brought to justice .... or were they ? ...... and then a representative of that country comes & says we appreciate the sacrifices..... cut that Hypocrisy......

Stop embarrassing yourself and don't quote me EVER again ....... I dont have any intention of replying to those who have buried their head in the sand.

The Hatred is strong with this young padawan.

Ha ha

As suspected. In which multiply the figures even further !

Back to the topic, the true figures of casualties, both injured and killed, will be known only after the media blockade is lifted, if ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom