What's new

A well Taught Lesson :lol:

its really funny that if PMLN does it then we say its gullu butts but if PTI people does it then they are called tigers .. hypocrisy at its best

I only read your first 3 lines and that tells enough about your thinking. I'll be ignoring the rest.

Not everyone is as tolerable like you. Someone would've beaten up these guys, or swore at them or whatnot. But this guy only made them a chicken and chant a different slogan. Now did this guy happen to be in a food market where random people were chanting the mentioned slogan, he'd have done nothing.

Rubbish. You face attacks from PML-N when you chant "Go Nawaz Go", irrespective of where you do it.
This happened in Faisalabad to the lady PTI politician recently; she was not outside a PMLN office when she started chanting "Go Nawaz Go".

its really funny that if PMLN does it then we say its gullu butts but if PTI people does it then they are called tigers .. hypocrisy at its best

People Who Defend Themselves from Physical Attacks = Tigers

People Who Physically Attack Others For Chanting "Go Nawaz Go" = Gullu Butts

I hope that clears things up for you!

Rubbish. You face attacks from PML-N when you chant "Go Nawaz Go", irrespective of where you do it.
This happened in Faisalabad to the lady PTI politician recently; she was not outside a PMLN office when she started chanting "Go Nawaz Go".

People Who Defend Themselves from Physical Attacks = Tigers

People Who Physically Attack Others For Chanting "Go Nawaz Go" = Gullu Butts

I hope that clears things up for you!

I am not buying this mate... i have seen PTI ppl trying to attack people.. remm the new SSP in ISB was almost killed by PTI people for no reasons ???He just took the charge a day ago... PTI on PTV attack ? etc etc ...

there are other incidents as well where PTI people worked to create hate and harm others and IK is the best example of this..

I am not buying this mate... i have seen PTI ppl trying to attack people.. remm the new SSP in ISB was almost killed by PTI people for no reasons ???He just took the charge a day ago... PTI on PTV attack ? etc etc ...

there are other incidents as well where PTI people worked to create hate and harm others and IK is the best example of this..

I think the PTV attack was a false flag operation by the government.
Those who attack others only for what they say are Gullu Butts, irrespective of which party they come from.
Mostly, I see this from PML-N.

You need to understand how desperate and victory deprived PMLN supporters feel these days. An incident which should've been condemned in democracy is giving them some sense of "achievement" and joy even if a little and contradicting to norms of democracy.

Let PMLN fellows have few smiles. They are our countrymen and have seen enough political defeat already.

You need to understand how desperate and victory deprived PMLN supporters feel these days. An incident which should've been condemned in democracy is giving them some sense of "achievement" and joy even if a little and contradicting to norms of democracy.

Let PMLN fellows have few smiles. They are our countrymen and have seen enough political defeat already.

They still have the national government! I say: no smiles till they audit the ballot bags!

Last edited:
I think the PTV attack was a false flag operation by the government.
Those who attack others only for what they say are Gullu Butts, irrespective of which party they come from.
Mostly, I see this from PML-N.

Yes, false flag on PTV attach by Gov with DJ Butt included as well , you are right...
BUT hey PTI is the party of True people they they didnt killed one of the worker in FB to take advantages of it for political gains ...
PTI logic : apply false flag where ever it suits you
PMLN Logic : let the dharna log continue for the betterment of Pakistan

Both parties leaders are confused people who want to gain personal gains and Pakistan is suffering ...

x1434223_86221635.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HmqisQ44BS.jpg

:lol:

this is hilarious, wish they had made a video from GO Nawaz Go to RO Iran Ro transformation

in Lahore , two motorcyclists were grabbed by Nawaz league supporters and made to bend over and shout "Ro Imran Ro" after they were seen shouting Go Nawaz Go in front of Nawaz league office.

the two youngmen were later on slapped and let go after warning.

Yes, false flag on PTV attach by Gov with DJ Butt included as well , you are right...
BUT hey PTI is the party of True people they they didnt killed one of the worker in FB to take advantages of it for political gains ...
PTI logic : apply false flag where ever it suits you
PMLN Logic : let the dharna log continue for the betterment of Pakistan

Both parties leaders are confused people who want to gain personal gains and Pakistan is suffering ...

Do you have any proof that DJ Butt attacked the PTV building?
I know you don't, since he is an apolitical hired gun; he would not have been involved in any attack.
Still, I'll give you a chance: please show me your proof.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Do you have any proof that DJ Butt attacked the PTV building?
I know you don't, since he is an apolitical hired gun; he would not have been involved in any attack.
Still, I'll give you a chance: please show me your proof.

GO NAWAZ GO!
Go and find the DJ Butt pictures in PTV with a victory sign .. you will find alot of PTI people inside PTV buildin
Can you deny this?

GO NAWAZ GO and RO IMRAN RO :)

Go and find the DJ Butt pictures in PTV with a victory sign .. you will find alot of PTI people inside PTV buildin
Can you deny this?

Please post the links to the sources from which these pictures are available.

Had PTI guys did the same to any N-Leaguii, same people who are dancing in this thread would have already been busy giving morality lectures to others.. :lol:

Oh bhai

Noon league is not going into IK house and shouting profanities.

Noon league is not going into KP and destabilizing PTI gov

Get some senses

don't be a blind copier.

Oh bhai

Noon league is not going into IK house and shouting profanities.

Noon league is not going into KP and destabilizing PTI gov

They don't have to do any of that!
They already have got the national government based on massively rigged elections!

(And since when was "Go Nawaz Go" a profanity?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom