What's new

A very powerful and influential religious minority in Pakistan is openly printing and distributing altered and wrong version of Quranic translation

Fellows don't turn this thread into Shia Sunni wahabbi debate. Beware of professional trolls. Let's stick to the actual topic.
one thing is absolute and proven fact, qadiyani are non Muslim according to every Shia Sunni wahabbi scholar and follower. So let's not fight each other.

Mate Christians have stopped practising their religion decades ago. Many Christian countries have become secular and atheists. That's why they don't care how many different versions of Bible are there but Qur'an is still preserved in its original form.
The discussion is about translations, not so much religiosity. Religiosity is, to some extent, a function of education and development. A person who has/hasn't completed high school has different perspective on religion than a person with a master's degree, especially science or technology. A less educated person may take scriptures literally while a more educated person may take them as allegories. Anyway, though observant Christians may read bible in many languages, those who want to understand its origins deeply study Latin. Those who are professionally into theology will even know (ancient) Greek.

Say, I want to study: I find two translations:
Rodwell's translation https://www.amazon.com/Koran-John-Medows-Rodwell/dp/0553587528/ref=sr_1_3
or
Talal Itani's translation https://www.amazon.com/Quran-English-Clear-Pure-Modern/dp/0986136867/ref=sr_1_21

Who determines which is more accurate?
Mate the translation difference in Muslim world is about choice of words not the whole context. On the other hand Qadiyani are completely altering Quranic verses to prove their ideology. Qadiyani are omitting/altering verses related to finality of Prophethood and Jihad.
U can choose whatever Qur'an translation U want. They are all correct as long as the translator is following the protocol.

Every sect/school of thought/religious groups intreprets and translates religious texts according to their own beliefs. This isn't unique to Ahmadis. I mean you've declared us Kafir right, so let us practise our religion. This is our religion.

Close the printing presses etc won't work anyway. You know a lot of us speak and understand Arabic right? We can teach our kids our beliefs orally. Then what will you do? Take away our kids so they can be brainwashed into your beliefs? But then you guys will probably fight each other on which sect gets to brainwash them..
This is not unique to Pakistan or today's problem. This has been an issue in all faiths all over the world as the faiths expand far from the origin. For example, see Uthman ibn Affan and the canonization of the Quran in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canonization_of_Islamic_scripture

The discussion is about translations, not so much religiosity. Religiosity is, to some extent, a function of education and development. A person who has/hasn't completed high school has different perspective on religion than a person with a master's degree, especially science or technology. A less educated person may take scriptures literally while a more educated person may take them as allegories. Anyway, though observant Christians may read bible in many languages, those who want to understand its origins deeply study Latin. Those who are professionally into theology will even know (ancient) Greek.
And how do you get to religion in this confusing time?? Answer is "The BOOK".
Educated or not, degree holder or not, the translation is useless when it's been completely altered from the original version.

If someone translates on his own to another language, say Japanese or Latin, who will certify the translations are accurate?
scholars who speak that language
What if there is a difference of opinion between the translator and the proofreader about how to interpret a word or a phrase?
the translator is just that. translator. the scholar/proofreader is the authority
I think there may be 100's of translations of bible.
that's cuz the bible isn't protected by Allah himself. 8-)

Last time a religious group protested only to bear the loss of 40+ innocent deaths.
you mean gathered to get their leader freed under the guise of throwing out the french ambassador (who wasn't even in the country) because of violation of Namoos-e-Risalat and when they got their leader freed, they promptly threw their Ishq-e-Rasool SAW under the bus and have been good little model citizens ever since?

It's been 7 months since IK's govt fell and TLP still runs campaigns against him exclusively 90% of the time. the rest of the time they runs campaigns against all other parties incl PTI.

Last edited:
Every sect/school of thought/religious groups intreprets and translates religious texts according to their own beliefs. This isn't unique to Ahmadis. I mean you've declared us Kafir right, so let us practise our religion. This is our religion.

Close the printing presses etc won't work anyway. You know a lot of us speak and understand Arabic right? We can teach our kids our beliefs orally. Then what will you do? Take away our kids so they can be brainwashed into your beliefs? But then you guys will probably fight each other on which sect gets to brainwash them..
Then don't alter Qur'an. It was not revealed on your false prophet. Choose one of his own books to spread your ideology. He had an angel called techi techi to help him write these books.
And by the way all Sunni Shia wahabbi deobandi believe in the same Qur'an. They all believe in the Prophet Muhammad as the final prophet and it's clearly mentioned in Qur'an.

scholars who speak that language

the translator is just that. translator. the scholar/proofreader is the authority

that's cuz the bible isn't protected by Allah himself. 8-)

you mean gathered to get their leader freed in the guide of throwing out the french ambassador (who wasn't even in the country) because of violation of Namoos-e-Risalat and when they got their leader freed, they promptly threw their Ishq-e-Rasool SAW under the bus and have been good little model citizens ever since?

It's been 7 months since IK's govt fell and TLP still runs campaigns against him exclusively 90% of the time. the rest of the time they runs campaigns against all other parties incl PTI.
Yes because he was the one who killed 40+ protestors and banned the group and blamed them to be the agents of India Israel and pmln and declared them terrorists and used the entire machinery of the govt to prosecute them and jailed their leadership to 4000+ years of collective imprisonment and cancelled their CNICs and froze their bank accounts and disconnected their electricity gas and water connections and complete media ban. Need I say more????
And after all that the makafaat E amal is the same thing is happening to him. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Qadianis aren’t the only one, Shias also print their own Quranic translation.

Many books are available in Pakistan, Titled like Amil peer ky Qurani wazif, Qurani tawaz, Qurani duain and istakhary with twisted ayats from Quran along with shyateen names. Black magic in in disguise.

Recently I caught this book in my family, someone brought it from Pakistan. Guess what, some page were clearly point reader towards jadu toona.

View attachment 900475

Publications of Quran should be licensed to vetted large publications houses. Anyone else caught printing full or in party should be prosecuted.
May Allah and his angels curse you for lying. Show me where did Shias print their separate version of Quran? Prove it you sw*ne.

IMG_20221126_225849.jpg

Talking about Ahmadiyah. I think I can fix their error. I am quite agree on Ahmadiyah interpretation that prophet Muhammad is not a final Rosul. In Islam there is confusion between Nabi (prophet) and Rosul (Messenger) for some of Muslim.

My understanding could be different with mainstream Islam here.

This is my understanding :

Nabi only person who bring Nubuwah (God message) so the definition is Nabi and in English it is defined as prophet.

All Nabi must be Rosul (messenger), but not All Rosul is Nabi since Nabi (prophet) is Rosul (Messenger) that bring Nubuwah (God message / Quran, Torah, Bible (Injil), etc), while many Rosul doesnt bring Nubuwah, but they are sent by God for purposes related to many things. Quran never said prophet Muhammad is the last Rosul, but Quran said prophet Muhammad is the last Nabi.

Quran

(33:40) Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets.

Here is the Hadith about this one

This hadith is one of the well-known, saheeh hadiths; it was narrated by the great Sahaabi Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that he said:

“At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood (4291); classed as saheeh by as-Sakhkhaawi in al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah (149) and by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 599).

----------------------------------

The problem with Ahmadiyah is that their Islam version is way different with the original as they even made their own Quran version.

As we can see that it has been more than 1000 years after prophet passed away so there will likely about more than 10 Rosul (Messengers) have been sent, but they never made any new version of Islam.

Maybe Abdul Wahhab is one of them as the teaching is to purify Muslim practice. Maybe Ibnu Qayim is also one of them

And all of them never proclaim they are RosuluLLAH, it means if you see any person claim as RosuluLLAH so he must be fake ones

Last edited:
(33:40) Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets.

May Allah and his angels curse you for lying. Show me where did Shias print their separate version of Quran? Prove it you sw*ne.

Typical Shia, end up cursing. So far non of the other Shia refuted this. So either learn thing or two about your beliefs or stop Resorting to Taqiyyah (deception/lying) to pump smoke screen here. So everything you said, is back on you.

I can copy/paste links here but you will refuse to acknowledge just like any qadiani can come on this forum and start asking for proof.

Back
Top Bottom