What's new

A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class

1603160159256.png

I am against killings and violence man...I know about French values too...all i am saying is the teacher should have been a bit wise and careful if he loved his life ..if he valued his values more than his life that's a different matter...moreoever classroom is not the place to display indecent pictures of any kind let alone religious figures.

I am in no way condoning the murder.....the violence by muslims will alienate them even more and do more harm to them(I mean in europe where people are still liberal and open unlike countries like India and myanmmar where people have run out of patience because of violence by muslims)...To be honest on one side am glad muslims are behaving the way they are doing as it exposes islam and muslims more and more...but on the other side it is sad that innocents are being killed by these zealots and fanatics.
The French president termed this attack as islamic terrorist attack.

Funny the French president doesn’t term attacks by Hindus as Hindu terrorist attacks .? Or other faiths.?

Seems like a local issue trying give a global perspective

Prophet Mohammed PBUH is more respectful to us Muslims than any world belonging or relationship. This must be clear to the French. They keep on disrespecting our Prophet again and again.

Our liberal class should not lament this as 'terrorism'. This is not. You cant insult me and expect me to respect you.

Well said.... for some reason they can’t get it through their thick skulls
The teacher, who is said to have shown image of the Prophet Muhammad with his pupils, was beheaded.

good observation...

and.?
Jail is a civilized response. Beheading is not.

Coming from you lot this is hilarious

Last edited:
French should insult religious figures for all major world religions...why single out Muslims. Insult Ram, Buddha, Jesus and Moses.....then talk about equality.
France has insulted Jesus more than it insulted Mohammad...French modern history is full of anti church and anti christian activities...even charlie hebdo drew pics of jesus....just do some googling before you utter your nonsense.

you can mock hindu gods as much as you want...this is the land of charvaka,goutama siddhartha,Mahaveera and countless other sages who had admonished evils of hinduism and reformed it from time to time.
Even Ambedkar wrote so many books mocking hindu gods like krishna and rama....I myself used to make fun of gods even until a few years ago...no one in my family,friends or relatives were bothered..we made fun of our own gods in a lot of films(you watch old south indian movies).
Hinduism(that includes sikhism,buddhism and jainism) is the most tolerant religion in the world along with some east asian religions like confucianism and shintoism.

Bcos your religion makes no sense....

Your religion doesnt make sense too to billions of people...does that mean teachers of those faithsshould be allowed to insult mohammad and islam in a classroom? No...never.
your comment shows how insensitive and how fanatic you have become...it is extremely despicable for teachers to talk evil of any religion in a classroom where children who have tender and sensitive minds are present.
I am all for insulting and criticising religions but not in classrooms, at least in school classrooms.

Unlike our lot , the west passed through a phase of reasoning and their views on religion and dogma have evolved. Except in pockets, most westerners consider themselves atheists.
Their is no compulsion on other races to relocate to evil France or other western countries. And you adroitly ignored the points i made. So i am out .
I am against killings and violence man...I know about French values too...all i am saying is the teacher should have been a bit wise and careful if he loved his life ..if he valued his values more than his life that's a different matter...moreoever classroom is not the place to display indecent pictures of any kind let alone religious figures.

I am in no way condoning the murder.....the violence by muslims will alienate them even more and do more harm to them(I mean in europe where people are still liberal and open unlike countries like India and myanmmar where people have run out of patience because of violence by muslims)...To be honest on one side am glad muslims are behaving the way they are doing as it exposes islam and muslims more and more...but on the other side it is sad that innocents are being killed by these zealots and fanatics.
The French president termed this attack as islamic terrorist attack.

It's a cyclic activity by the Zion member countries, we are neither surprised nor shocked. It has become a ritual by the Zion club of nations to offend Muslims and Islam for nefarious designs.

What do you mean by it exposes Islam and Muslims more and more?

Depictions of Holy Prophet (PBUH) is a forbidden practice in Islam as a safeguard against SHIRK (intentional; unintentional). However, Islamophobes have this newfound urge to do it (not with scholarly intent but in questionable ways) and they assume that Muslims will find this practice acceptable?

What is the point of disrespecting Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the first place?

How is a non-muslim going against a precautionary measure [that was meant to be against "Muslims" falling into shirk] a disrespect to Rasool ALLAH?

How is making his image a death sentence ?

If a muslim made an image of him, that will be a disrespect. Still not a death sentence.

Imagine if Rasool ALLAh himself was present in that class room, what would he do to that teacher fo making an image of his ?

And once that murdered killed the teacher, what would Rasool ALLAh do to that murderer ?

. . .
So showing abusive, nude pictures of revered personalities to teens is your idea of freedom of speech, and no one has a right to be offended?
. . .

Many times in Pakistani news paper there have been cartoons of Hindu gods. Ridiculed & made fun of.

Should a Hindu kill that Pakistani Muslim cartoon maker / editor for making/posting insult to their gods ?

Those idols are revered personalities for them.

France is fast becoming a grand problem which must be gotten rid off for the good of the human kind itself!

How is France becoming a problem for kicking out criminals from it's country ?
It's these fanatic murderers & their brainwashers that are a problem. Who kill innocent in the name of Rasool ALLAh & Islam.

. . . shall only issue passports after interviewing the people on the issue of cartoons.

These hypocrite defenders of namoos-e-Risaalat & phony claimants of Quran's teachings will lie during the interview just to get the visa. And will go live on welfare abroad, while demanding equal rights. Only to find an opportunity to bite like a snake.

. . . Instead of killing the one who make fun of our prophet, why not using words to respond back . . . Words/non violence action should be responded by words/non violence action as well. . . .

Quran, Ali Imran verse 186

You ˹believers˺ will surely be tested in your wealth and yourselves, and you will certainly hear many hurtful words from those who were given the Scripture before you and ˹from˺ the polytheists. But if you are patient and mindful ˹of Allah˺—surely this is a resolve to aspire to.

Quran, An-Nahl verse 126

If you retaliate, then let it be equivalent to what you have suffered. But if you patiently endure, it is certainly best for those who are patient.

Exactly!

Nothing the teacher did (other than physically trying to murder the student) justifies violence like this.

Absolutely nothing.

The student committed a violent, depraved and criminal act and deserved to be gunned down like a mad dog in the street.

Condemnation of what the student did should come first and foremost. Discussions on how people from different cultures should try and educate each other about their sensitivities and how to not offend have no place in this thread - leave that discussion for another time and place.

👍

Last edited:
Instead they found their cause celebre and a martyr!
Muslims draw a line on Reverence(as in images and a stature above human) and Ridicule(of any kind) of the Prophet(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him).
The issue here is not freedom of speech because it could have been scholarly, academic or du jour... As I have mentioned before people in a pool of feces will only sling $#!t!
And I know for a fact that this will only polarize French society even more and not only between Muslims and non Muslims but among the French themselves among those who will go ahead and try to learn about Islam and the Prophet(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and those who will close their minds and fill it with hatred! Remember the sanctity of Prophet(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him)'s name is not incumbent upon those eho do not follow his teaching and therefore could or mostly should be A NON MATTER! But it isn't, and instead Muslims must face and as French want accept the ridicule!
This is the proposition and it has nothing to do with the fact if Muslims pay taxes or work for their money!

How is a non-muslim going against a precautionary measure [that was meant to be against "Muslims" falling into shirk] a disrespect to Rasool ALLAH?

How is making his image a death sentence ?

If a muslim made an image of him, that will be a disrespect. Still not a death sentence.

Imagine if Rasool ALLAh himself was present in that class room, what would he do to that teacher fo making an image of his ?

And once that murdered killed the teacher, what would Rasool ALLAh do to that murderer ?

Many times in Pakistani news paper there have been cartoons of Hindu gods. Ridiculed & made fun of.

Should a Hindu kill that Pakistani Muslim cartoon maker / editor for making/posting insult to their gods ?

Those idols are revered personalities for them.

How is France becoming a problem for kicking out criminals from it's country ?
It's these fanatic murderers & their brainwashers that are a problem. Who kill innocent in the name of Rasool ALLAh & Islam.

These hypocrite defenders of namoos-e-Risaalat & phony claimants of Quran's teachings will lie during the interview just to get the visa. And will go live on welfare abroad, while demanding equal rights. Only to find an opportunity to bite like a snake.

Exactly!

👍

How did you join this forum without flags?

Also who are you? I think this is my first time seeing you.

The offensive cartoons includes nudes, mockery, sexual abuse, and other things against our Prophet saws. We have every right to take offense.

We also have a right to tell anyone, "The teacher deserves zero sympathy."

France has insulted Jesus more than it insulted Mohammad...French modern history is full of anti church and anti christian activities...even charlie hebdo drew pics of jesus....just do some googling before you utter your nonsense.

Have they insulted Ram, Buddha, or Moses? Did this teacher insult them? Insult all major religions if they are not bigots.

Does your religion do? We call it religion of peace... don't know sarcastically or really...with such a mindset and chaos created by Muslim radicals around the world... it doesn't make sense either....

Does your religion do? We call it religion of peace... don't know sarcastically or really...with such a mindset and chaos created by Muslim radicals around the world... it doesn't make sense either....

Yes it does. You clearly dont know any thing about islam.

Chaos?.. you mean you people?.. sure. vietnam, GW1 &2, WW1 , WW2, Colonization, Belgium brutality in congo, Gujrat massacre, Hebron massacre, New Zealand massacre, rape of Nanking etc etc clearly those people who conducted those crimes against humanity follow a very questionable religion.

as they clearly believed in a very shitty faith ....

now for these western infidels blacks came from a lessor faith.... can you name their crappy religion?
1603172008988.png

• This photo was taken in 1955 during
Belgium's occupation of the Congo, and the story of the picture is that a Belgian father brought an African child as a gift for his daughters to entertain them.
• It is known that Belgium killed between 10 and 15 million Congolese in the fifty years of its colonization of this African country.
• One of the tragedies that history cannot forget is that they cut off the hands of thousands of children as a punishment for any of them who did not succeed in collecting the required quantity of agricultural crops until Congo was called the "country of severed hands."

Last edited:
Your religion doesnt make sense too to billions of people...

bcos they do not know about Islam , but once they know they convert.

like this guy...

"your comment shows how insensitive and how fanatic you have become..."

RE: just stating fact. Tell me what medical benefit is there from cow piss drinking?

"I am all for insulting and criticising religions but not in classrooms, at least in school classrooms"

Re: hope you have life insurance....

bcos they do not know about Islam , but once they know they convert.

like this guy...

"your comment shows how insensitive and how fanatic you have become..."

RE: just stating fact. Tell me what medical benefit is there from cow piss drinking?

"I am all for insulting and criticising religions but not in classrooms, at least in school classrooms"

Re: hope you have life insurance....
such videos dont mean anything...i can post tens of videos muslims converting to hinduism....moreover hinduism is not a religion at all...it is amalgamation of different philosophies,animistic religions,vedic religion etc etc...you just don't understand it as the way you see definition of religion is entirely different.
Anyway I am an agnostic and dont worship any god....All I am saying is it let's not hurt the sensitive minds of children by criticising religion in classrooms...let's keep religion out of schools.

Back
Top Bottom