What's new

A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class

I have a different view on the subject of blasphemy against the Messenger SAW.
I look at it differently. Anyone who speaks derogatory things according to whatever thought process they have does not insult the Messenger SAW.
Why?
If during day time someone says it is night and that sun is useless because it is hot!. Does this saying insults Sun? It does not change the fact that it is day and sun provides light for life to go on.
Muslims should not think saying derogatory remarks about the Messenger or caricatures insult the Messenger. It does not do a thing on the Greatness of the Messenger.
Specifically, after the Battle of Badr, Quraish notable leader Suhail Ben Amr became a POW. Suhail was an unequalled orator and poet and will compose poetry against the Messenger SAW. Umar Ben Khattab RA suggested to that his two front teeth be extracted so he could not speak properly, a very humiliating matter for an Arab as language and its mastery was their pride, but Messenger said, No. "If I will defile his face God will defile my face." This is recorded in many early history books including Ibn Hisham.
So Messenger did not consider that blasphemy against Him warrants execution.
Amr Ben Hisham later accepted Islam and Martyred in the Battle of Yarmouk.

Quran says, "And We have raised your name", in Surah Alam Nashrah.

And yet western countries were directly involved in all of these conflicts. For what reason?

Where were those WMDs in Iraq?
Whose forces were uninvited in Libya to overthrow Gaddafi?
Who holds a colonial vice grip over Africa and "mysteriously" makes vanish any ruler not under their thumb?
Saddam got the US involved for real in the Middle East.
The population of Europe was in uproar over Gaddaffi mass murdering his own people, and demanded that their government put a stop to that. After Gaddaffi was shot in the gutter by his own people NATO left and then the Islamists tried (like everywhere else) a power grab. They were making Libya a hell hole.
Obama wisely avoided Syria in the beginning, but when ”Free Syrian Army” appeared to become a realistic opposition, they were begging for help and the US responded. 95% of the support for anti-Assad forces came from KSA and the Gulf states.
Robert Mugabe was not under the thumb of the West, and did not vanish.
The world would have been better if he vanished 20 years ago.

No mate...With Chaos I meant Al Queda, ISIS, Taliban, LeT, Hezbullah, ISIL, ..as well as brutal suppression of people during expansion of Caliphates, forced brutal conversion of people etc. Have a long list, if you wis
All these one way or another funded by US intelligence.. especially FSA, and ISIS too.. In today's age US dropped supplies at wrong place, and ISIS took them. US/UK invasion and decade old sanction, made the Iraq hell. What do you expect to come out of hell! Angels? Surely, extreme radicalism would spread in such environment..

Anyway, the teacher should know that 18 years old students are emotional, violent and irrational. It is like, you go to bar, full of MANU supporters, and cheer when RM scores a goal.

Any sensible thing requires, respective audience. If you are a classical singer, and sing in a rock concert, surely you will trolled.
I look at it differently. Anyone who speaks derogatory things according to whatever thought process they have does not insult the Messenger SAW.
They are independent.. Plus they are gone. But sentiments of livings are hurt. So it is not muslims think that gora has said something so, there is lesser value of our Holy, but they hurt us emotionally. Not similar, but using 'n' words for african, hurt them emotionally, not physically. This remind of them the slaver time. British used o call our forefather 'baboons' BTW, and not 'n' word.
The population of Europe was in uproar over Gaddaffi mass murdering his own people, and demanded that their government put a stop to that.
So when your propel are helping Ukrainians, Uighur, as there are lots of reports that they are being mistreated?
You attacked stable government on what? on your people feelings!!!! and fake reports? like WMDs in Iraq?
NATO created a mess in africa, and ME and blame the remaining effected people, that why they are so radical. After WW1 German went so poor that fathers became pimp. Poverty/lawlessness/fear makes people deprive of empathy. See the brawl over toilet paper on the onset of COVID. Learned/civilised people were fighting like savages.

Last edited:
If you study their history, they always need someone to hate.

Here in the US, Native Americans, Blacks, Italians, Irish, Japanese, Chinese, Latinos, and now Muslims have faced this.

And tomorrow it will someone else. Yes they hated, they hate, and they will.
But look, people who were hated are now well integrated, despite having their own religion, all depends on your own intellect/intelligence. If you are dumb then don’t cry if you fail.

Yes, but wearing hijab is not equal to posting nudes and abusive images of a religious figure.

Again it depends on how you present your point of view. With intelligence or like a donkey.

Few days ago I had a discussion with someone ( a french professor of art on french forum ) about the freedom of expression, the freedom of women etc and at some point it bifurcated toward the art painting and especially the body of women, french (professor of art) was saying to me that the guy who painted the “origin of the world” had more respect for women and participated for their freedom.

I replied him : yes it’s up to us men to tell women what should be their way of freedom. Yeah the guy who painted it was saying to women look I paint your sexual part to make you free. How could be he sure that women wanted their body exposed like that for their freedom ? How could you be sure women today want that ?

Guess what ?

This professor of art run away from discussion!

If you express logically your point of view, it’s them who will be cornered. Not you !

But if you don’t use your brain, then be sure, you will be defeated in every sense.

That is what is happening because of our jahil people.

Last edited:
Saddam got the US involved for real in the Middle East.
The population of Europe was in uproar over Gaddaffi mass murdering his own people, and demanded that their government put a stop to that. After Gaddaffi was shot in the gutter by his own people NATO left and then the Islamists tried (like everywhere else) a power grab. They were making Libya a hell hole.
Obama wisely avoided Syria in the beginning, but when ”Free Syrian Army” appeared to become a realistic opposition, they were begging for help and the US responded. 95% of the support for anti-Assad forces came from KSA and the Gulf states.
Robert Mugabe was not under the thumb of the West, and did not vanish.
The world would have been better if he vanished 20 years ago.

1) But why did the US/UK get involved in Iraq? What do you mean Saddam "got" US involved?
2) I'm sure they were in an uproar but the end result is the same. There's a lot more than just Syria that destabilized the ME due to western intervention, the biggest being the "creation" of Israel.
3) Like you said Mugabe wasn't good for Africa he was a menace so he was allowed to live. BTW I'm referring more to the Ivory Coast area and countries that were under French colonial rule.

So?... these are you creations. deal with it.

1. Except for Kashmir freedom fighters they attack the indian army.. perfectly legitimate.

non sense.

2. if it ever was force how come critters like you are still alive?... and why havent we converted back to those non sense religions?

1. Legitimate per you not per world....you can keep your notion with you, while world is prosecuting your likes and countries....enjoy being in grey list for terror financing.

2. Are you allowed to decide on conversion per Islam? You will be hacked to death per it. Also, your religion does not call for thinking but to believe what is told....so you don't have any visibility and understanding on other religion to compare or decide...be Happy.

1) But why did the US/UK get involved in Iraq? What do you mean Saddam "got" US involved?
2) I'm sure they were in an uproar but the end result is the same. There's a lot more than just Syria that destabilized the ME due to western intervention, the biggest being the "creation" of Israel.
3) Like you said Mugabe wasn't good for Africa he was a menace so he was allowed to live. BTW I'm referring more to the Ivory Coast area and countries that were under French colonial rule.
Certainly the US would not have a lot of troops in the ME nor in Iraq, if Saddam had not invade Quwait. They would have left a long time ago, if the islamists had not tried to grab power through violence.
Syria was destabilized by Assad which cheated so bad at the elections that even the Russian foreign minister called the elections a joke. When Syrians protested it became primarily a battleground between KSA and Iran with Turkey lurking around.
The US had much less impact - maybe 5% of the support came from the US.
Syria is primarily a homegrown problem in the ME.
The US has mostly been fighting the Daesh in Syria.

Beheading is a terrible crime, but strangely, France has a museum with 18 thousand human skulls
France boasts of displaying the heads of the revolutionaries from Algeria, Tunisia and several of its colonies...
This museum is ′′ Musée de l ' Homme ′′ unfortunately
Still around to this people day in Paris!!!

Attachments

• 4535CAD5-C1FF-40B1-9677-1D98748C0623.jpeg
    4535CAD5-C1FF-40B1-9677-1D98748C0623.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 28
The victim was free to insult others' belief and the boy was free to kill him (if he was rich enough to buy the court, he would be sentenced for 20 years and jailed for 10 years). That's Western freedom of expression, as far as I understand.

This is primitive, jungle type of freedom.

When will Europe become less childish?. It is rich, but it behaves exactly like a spoiled teenager, who believe everything he does are rational and good for the world.
Showing cartoon and killing are not the same but when the scumbags make the teacher equal to murdering scum thats tell you much about the religion of peace🤣

Does someone actually understand what the religious teach about?

For a slight mistake, someone is doing a huge sin for humanity and heaven.

A vicious soul is only suitable for a place where vicious and violence are reigning.

We all know what place it is.

Even if the place doesn't exist, we will create it by our own character and behavior.

For a friendly and peaceful soul is suitable for a peaceful and friendly place.

There's no use in twisting the words in Holy Book to justify our action.

Because the reality is not judged by the words, but by the reality as it is.

When we die, we all are naked, showing everything about us, words can't even hide it.

So what is the usefulness of twisting words to justify our action then?

We are as what we are, the reality.

Back
Top Bottom