What's new

A suggestion to rename the moderators

Donatello

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So we have this rank called Moderators and then Senior Moderators. How about changing the name to something more clear, like 'Troll-Buster', just to get the message across. Trolls have infected the good old PDF. We need some serious Trollicide.

:sniper:

I don't think changing their names would deter trolls

So we have this rank called Moderators and then Senior Moderators. How about changing the name to something more clear, like 'Troll-Buster', just to get the message across. Trolls have infected the good old PDF. We need some serious Trollicide.

:sniper:

The perfect name would be 'The Terminator'

220px-Terminator1984movieposter.jpg

Since soon there will be more groups and sub-groups on PDF than active posters, with most everyone taking themselves way too seriously, I propose that we have a Master Troll group.

Obviously, with an aim to being a permanent member.

The perfect name would be 'The Terminator'

Ghostbusters-500x459.jpg

First thing came to my mind after reading the name "Troll Buster":lol:

Since soon there will be more groups and sub-groups on PDF than active posters, with most everyone taking themselves way too seriously, I propose that we have a Master Troll group.

Yes Doc and we will not allow any think tanks or seniors member there. Hume senior's cafe me ghusne nehi dete, uska badla:P

:P aik to iss daktar ka donka har wak aag pe hota ha.

I requested Webby to change my Handle to Troll-Tank but the motion was Shot down .

Back
Top Bottom