What's new

A Shudra defeated the Mughals and the British in 18th century

Hypocrite Indians, On one hand they try to discredit two nation theory by claiming that we are same people on other hand their history start from Maurya and than suddenly it becomes limited to south India only. :pop:

When did that interpretation of Indian history teaching turn up? News to me. We had a full paper on the period, just ae much as for the previous three thousand years.

When did that interpretation of Indian history teaching turn up? News to me. We had a full paper on the period, just ae much as for the previous three thousand years.

Yeah - I can see even in this thread.

Hindus a coward and dominated race

This is the false history they find for themselves to cover for centuries of occupation and domination

Temples destroyed and desecrated the Hindu faith abused and trampled upon and they took it

These stories of Hindu bravado is how they console themselves

Yeah - I can see even in this thread.

Meaning what, precisely? Your factoid is wrong. Whether people who post here have studied history or not is another matter. Whether they have the maturity to acknowledge that or not is yet another matter. And your somewhat airy flights of fancy are in a third category yet.

1. Modern day Pakistan which is decent of Indus Valley Civilization was always separate nation - thanks for admission.
,2. Nobody from modern day Pakistan ruled on other places as we inherited the traits of IVC - which were most civilized & disciplined civilization with no proof of battles.
1)IVC was stretched upto almost Delhi and Mumbai.
images

Wikipedia pic

2) You seem to have a serious comprehension problem.:rofl:

Ah, just the bloke I wanted to see. Read a post of yours which was so startlingly insightful that it really rocked me back on my heels. Good on you, myte.

Which Post of mine ? What was it about ? :unsure:

1. Modern day Pakistan which is decent of Indus Valley Civilization was always separate nation - thanks for admission.
,2. Nobody from modern day Pakistan ruled on other places as we inherited the traits of IVC - which were most civilized & disciplined civilization with no proof of battles.

Even Indus Valley Civilization recognized LOC back then??Strange... :crazy:

by the way,most of Pakistani parts were belonged to Rigvedic Civilization,Persian empire(some parts),Seleucid Kingdoms,Maurya Empire,Indo-Greek Kingdoms,Indo-Scythian Kingdom,Indo-Parthian Kingdom,Kushan kingdom,Gupta Empire,Hun,Pala empire and many more before
Ghaznavid Dynasty,Delhi Sultanate and Mughal set foot in this land.

so practically saying,please keep these madrasa stories to yourself as land of Pakistan doesn't differ much with Indian lands,apart from the fact that most of the time,its Pakistani lands got occupied,be it Persians,huns,Scythians or by Indians..hammer always fell over Pakistani territories first,cause traditionally,it was in a critical junction.

Not exactly because as per my experience your people actually take more pride on Murya & Ashoka than Ranjit & Porus

And why not?

Some elementary grounding in history and historical analysis would have shown you that scales were vastly different, the nature of the achievement in each case was also vastly different. There is no comparison.

Meaning what, precisely? Your factoid is wrong. Whether people who post here have studied history or not is another matter. Whether they have the maturity to acknowledge that or not is yet another matter. And your somewhat airy flights of fancy are in a third category yet.

It's simple i think -
A) Indians says that Two Nation Theory is false as we are/were same people
B) Central asian invaders ruled You/Pakistan not us.
C) Arabs conquered You/Pakistan not us
C) Alexandra defeated you/Pakistan not us (believe on funny western logic that he returned because his soldiers were tired not that they got crushed in Punjab and were not in position for further advanture)
D) But IVC is all Indian :o: 
1)IVC was stretched upto almost Delhi and Mumbai.
images

Wikipedia pic

2) You seem to have a serious comprehension problem.:rofl:

Original borders will be resorted in future :pakistan: 
Even Indus Valley Civilization recognized LOC back then??Strange... :crazy:

by the way,most of Pakistani parts were belonged to Rigvedic Civilization,Persian empire(some parts),Seleucid Kingdoms,Maurya Empire,Indo-Greek Kingdoms,Indo-Scythian Kingdom,Indo-Parthian Kingdom,Kushan kingdom,Gupta Empire,Hun,Pala empire and many more before
Ghaznavid Dynasty,Delhi Sultanate and Mughal set foot in this land.

so practically saying,please keep these madrasa stories to yourself as land of Pakistan doesn't differ much with Indian lands,apart from the fact that most of the time,its Pakistani lands got occupied,be it Persians,huns,Scythians or by Indians..hammer always fell over Pakistani territories first,cause traditionally,it was in a critical junction.

Center and major part of IVC is modern day Pakistan, North-South Indian divide still exists and tells that IVC was/is different nation.

Last edited:
And why not?

Some elementary grounding in history and historical analysis would have shown you that scales were vastly different, the nature of the achievement in each case was also vastly different. There is no comparison.

Not exactly the reason with common Indian - who brings Ranjit & Porus only to score point that Pakistan was ruled by Hindu & Sikh and that's it

Back
Top Bottom