What's new

A Shudra defeated the Mughals and the British in 18th century

What is Injins?

There is no such word as "injins".

Some stupid, retarded rednecks in the least educated parts of American society use it as a derogatory and offensive term (equating to the use of "****" in Britain) to describe the native American (pre-Columbian) population.

It must be an exceptionally badly educated and badly informed personality that would use it for residents of south Asia. A mistake which was last made in the fifteenth century. We are evidently dealing with an exceptionally stupid poster.

Oh Really!!!! That's why you Injins still to this day Practice The Caste System!

Care to Explain your Comment!

LOLLLLLLLL; an uneducated "wannabe American Redneck" falls into our midst!!!! LOLLLLL
I did know that the USA has bunches of idiotic types; but it sure is good to see 'em varmints here.....

The Word Shudra is meant to be an immigrant who came from other place and integrated into Indian society. The caste system is wrongly interpreted.

@scorpionx

injuns is a slur for "Red Indians" in America,not for Indians.these wannabe Americans don't even know against whom which slur is used.

@Airboss786

I wonder why then so many divisions are there in Islams which is a pure religion.why Shia-Sunni-wahabi contrast are so revealing and one is trying to kill another in their turf.care to explain??

@scorpionx

injuns is a slur for "Red Indians" in America,not for Indians.these wannabe Americans don't even know against whom which slur is used.
I know buddy. It's Injunes that the term Americans used to describe the natives of the land.But our genius had written Injins,something I never heard of.

Dude simple answer to this idiotic assumption was --- "Punjabi is not ethnic group", why waste time to type that much lengthy post

In Indian punjab there are only two major groups, jatts and dalits. They have no idea about any of our populations. Millions of people live in KPK who speak Punjabi dialect. Because Punjabi isnt ethinic group like pashtuns but language identity.

Millions of Baloch settled in Punjab and Sindh hundreds of years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_of_Punjab 
timepass,

anyway.two nation theory is true and please take away the indian muslims also.

we ll thank u for generations. 

shan,

arguing with an idiot makes me worse.

i hope i wisen up sooner.

Dont worry gau mata, they will soon get independence from your kind.

I see that your having a lot of gastric issues :sick:

Any reason why your taking it all out on your fellow members??? :undecided:
look whos talking :chilli:......:rofl: 
Oh Really!!!! That's why you Injins still to this day Practice The Caste System!

Care to Explain your Comment!
check agian sir caste system is officialli banned in india and you even cant call a cobller=mochi, a basber=nai, a sweeper=bhangi and many others and if you do there is a jail term for 3 months withowt parole ...look at owr current politics narender modi, sushil modi,mayawati,nitish kumar ,sushil kumar shinde , A K antony, mulayam singh yadav,lallu P yadav and many prominent politicians are all so called "dalits" or low caste yet they are making big in indian society now go and compare the same with land of the pure where so called "muslims" prowdli use there easterwhile caste names like Rao, Rana, jutt,Rajput, Khokhar, Sethi, Sehgal, Butt ..ect .ect

Last edited:
I know buddy. It's Injunes that the term Americans used to describe the natives of the land.But our genius had written Injins,something I never heard of.
well actualli when pakistanies cant digest a straight forward answer and have no logical reply as there society /nation is at fault they first resort to name calling , then comes abuses and when that dosent works they bring in so called "Tauheen E Risalat/Islam"

he he he just have pity on them cause that is waht they want

Well if Indian history is being talked about in terms of caste system, I guess it would be fair enough to talk about Islamic rule in terms of Sectarianism as well. I wonder how many of muslim rulers in India were Sunnis, Shias or Sufi.
we will discuss it later . first we want to know that who are the original people of Hindustan , as we all know Aryans , Arabs , turks , Persians , Pukhtoons are outsiders and invaders.

we will discuss it later . first we want to know that who are the original people of Hindustan , as we all know Aryans , Arabs , turks , Persians , Pukhtoons are outsiders and invaders.
well so your telling us that you are proud of the fact that your the decendends of the local people who were killed , looted , raped by these so called "invaders".... what do we called it highest state of identity crisis, slave mindset or Ehsaas E kamtari :azn:

well so your telling us that you are proud of the fact that your the decendends of the local people who were killed , looted , raped by these so called "invaders".... what do we called it highest state of identity crisis, slave mindset or Ehsaas E kamtari :azn:
i asked you something else and you come up with something else

Back
Top Bottom