What's new

A request to Shaan, Faisal and Hamza - Act Responsibly

Meanwhile aunty Mawra Hocane:girl_wacko: has a lot to put up with on her Facebook and twitter accounts lol :partay: If some one wants entertainment do give her profiles a visit.

[ E="Bossman, post: 7583702, member: 29758"]Send Jibran to India with the rest of his kind.[/QUOTE]
include hmid mir in the list as well

I disagree with him on 1 or 2 issues (or non issues ) but I largely agree with him ...

The man stood up against Mullani burqay wali of lal masjid ... He stands up against alot of social issues and even contested elections ... Please tell us how he's pleasing his "indian" masters?

And lets not forget
He was the one who launched the campaign to save that child murderer Shafqat Hussain

Well done Shaan Shahid, Faisal and Hamza and all the patriotic fans, busting anti-Pakistan propaganda.

Meanwhile aunty Mawra Hocane:girl_wacko: has a lot to put up with on her Facebook and twitter accounts lol :partay: If some one wants entertainment do give her profiles a visit.

I seen her open letter, Mawra Hocane is being humiliated by its own fans....its a case of a failing actress.

Where did these ignorant actress come from, what a disgrace.

Read here the comments after stupid amateur letter : Mawra hocane - Open Letter to My Fans & Mr Shan Shahid:... | Facebook

:coffee::coffee::pop::pop:

Faisal Qureshi's response was measured and appropirate. We all Pakistani must support him instead of these sort of Self employed facebook reformers.

Back
Top Bottom