What's new

A Pakistani tribute to USAF Brigadier General, Chuck Yeager.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A very Pakistani tribute to the legendary test Pilot, Brigadier General (R) Chuck Yeager. He has many honours to his name, especially his flight in the X-1 aircraft that broke the sound barrier. Chuck Yeager also spent a lot of time in Pakistan with the Pakistan Air Force. He collected fond memories of Pakistan during his stay and always held the Pakistani Pilots in high professional regard.

- Rest in Peace 🇵🇰🇺🇲

A very Pakistani tribute to the legendary test Pilot, Brigadier General (R) Chuck Yeager. He has many honours to his name, especially his flight in the X-1 aircraft that broke the sound barrier. Chuck Yeager also spent a lot of time in Pakistan with the Pakistan Air Force. He collected fond memories of Pakistan during his stay and always held the Pakistani Pilots in high professional regard.

- Rest in Peace 🇵🇰🇺🇲

Here's my tribute:

I already posted this on the main thread.....also couple of days ago when that Indian mig pilot became shark food. If those 2 times were ok, this should be also. He's more of my hero after all. :D...:usflag:

- Rest in Peace 🇵🇰🇺🇲

He'll probably be fighting the angels of Hell. There is no rest for the Wicked. :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom