What's new

A New Look for Pakistani Gate on Wagha.

that sadly sums up our mentality mate.believe me peopl at my side would now modify 'our' gate...this will keep on happening...and the world would laugh at us...and sell us arms for us to prove to each other...if only man could rid himself of ego...we'd be decorating your gates mate!

u r quite rit on this one

... indeed a great, i like the green marble towers and Qalima written on them, and the ALLAH's name top is most impressive and surely sign for everybody that we are a nation who believes and unite under HIS orders. Pakistan ka matlab kiya Laillaha illallah!

on critical side i dont like the design of gates, i personally think it should have octagons on them, symbol of muslims art and also the flags on gates are either and there is no need to be on them since some beautiful ones are already hanging on streetlights poles

Just beautyful love it! for you haters just SHUT it for once i wonder is it your mouth u talk from or your behind! stop hatered and learn to work towards peace .

Indians made modifications to their gate and because of that Pakistan Gate looked old and Small so this forced Pakistan to improve the gate on her side as well.

Both the pillars are slightly Higher than Indian Pillars and the World "ALLAH" is also Higher than Indian Symbols.

The green Colour of Pillar symbolizes Islam and also Colour of Pakistani Flag.

It also supports those people who chant Slogans of "Superpower is only ALLAH"

As the ceremony takes place at Sunset so there is a "Green Bulb" Inside the Square in which the word ALLAH is written and therefore it highlights our Gate even More.

Cheap mentality - my phallus bigger than yours

Gate looks cheap - flourescent green lighting - horrible. I hope Indian side does not imitate.

There is something called class and finesse - no need to shout populist religious slogans from the rooftops.

Indians made modifications to their gate and because of that Pakistan Gate looked old and Small so this forced Pakistan to improve the gate on her side as well.

Both the pillars are slightly Higher than Indian Pillars and the World "ALLAH" is also Higher than Indian Symbols.

The green Colour of Pillar symbolizes Islam and also Colour of Pakistani Flag.

It also supports those people who chant Slogans of "Superpower is only ALLAH"

As the ceremony takes place at Sunset so there is a "Green Bulb" Inside the Square in which the word ALLAH is written and therefore it highlights our Gate even More.

Don't forget the color of the metal gate itself, which is white, also representative of the white stripe in the flag of Pakistan, and representative of the non-Muslim Pakistanis - those who do not shout 'only superpower is Allah'.

sadly that is not true. The allah slogans and cheap green lighting clearly show that Pakistan = Islam. Nothing less and Nothing more.

Thank you Pakistan for reminding all the Indian visitors of the true nature of Pakistan.

sadly that is not true. The allah slogans and cheap green lighting clearly show that Pakistan = Islam. Nothing less and Nothing more.

And why is what I posted not true? Why is the gate not blue or pink?

Because the white represents the white in the Pakistani flag.

And what does the white stripe in the Pakistani flag represent?

I'll let you figure that out ..

HINT: Wiki probably has information on the Pakistani flag.

Thank you Pakistan for reminding all the Indian visitors of the true nature of Pakistan.

Stop trolling.

Trolling? I simply agreed with the views of your compatriot Metalfalcon.

Is he also trolling?

I'm glad they atleast didn't paint the whole damned thing green, including the hinges.

What is Pakistan's moto? Isn't it "unity, discipline, faith"?

Then why the need to go all-out to imitate Saudi Arabia?

What exactly are you yapping on about? True nature of Pakistan? The gate is designed with our flag's colour scheme and the stylized with religious text. Sounds pretty fair for a country which was created in the name of Islam.

If I follow your "Flawed" logic, Hindustan = Hinduism. Doesn't make sense, right?

And you might want to change one of your "American" flags to the obvious one.

^You can yap, and rightly so, when the Indian gate has a picture of Lord Shiva on it with some religious slogan on it.

Till then, just admit it. The gate is Over the Top and looks like something a schoolboy would have designed after Islamic Studies class.

Trolling? I simply agreed with the views of your compatriot Metalfalcon.

Is he also trolling?

I'm glad they atleast didn't paint the whole damned thing green, including the hinges.

What is Pakistan's moto? Isn't it "unity, discipline, faith"?

Then why the need to go all-out to imitate Saudi Arabia?

I do not believe Metalfalcon disagreed with my views in the first post did he? You did, and you haven't as yet illustrated how exactly my point in thre first post was incorrect.

And what exactly is in the gate that is Saudi Arabia? Its been explained to you how it relates to the Pakistani flag, Islam and non-Muslims.

We are a Muslim nation, we make no bones about that, but that does not mean minorities are not welcome or should not be treated properly (which is what you were insinuating) - read the constitution of Pakistan and the objectives resolution.

The gate itself is lovely, especially the pillars, though I would have preferred the metal part of the gate have a mosque dome or minaret type top.

^You can yap, and rightly so, when the Indian gate has a picture of Lord Shiva on it with some religious slogan on it.

Till then, just admit it. The gate is Over the Top and looks like something a schoolboy would have designed after Islamic Studies class.

*Sigh*

Just like your last post, your comparison of the two gates is laughable.

The "Ashok Chakar" on the Indian flag is a representation of "Dharmacakra" and it's based on "Buddha's" teachings. "Wheel of Dharma" is a symbol representing dharma, the Buddha's teaching of the path to enlightenment.

You have a "Religious" symbol in the middle of your flag and you have the nerve to judge a beautiful gate which doesn't even concern your petty existence?

Stop trolling. :lol:

LOL...gate is lovely? You have no taste or class. Sorry. I'd hang my head in shame if my country came out with something of that sort.

Look at the gate to the Cambodia : Beautiful, tasteful.

cb044449021993ef0f877ff904238dcc.jpg

bhutan:

View attachment d441985f4212d56b5dda1e0aa06adf58.jpg

vietnam:

cfff49a444b50dc61ece3ab6ed0c9557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom