What's new

A New Look for Pakistani Gate on Wagha.

metalfalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Superpower is "ALLAH"

Check the new Gate installed on Pakistani Side of Wagha Border.

7a7db6554011ce458fd92fdaecca3ca3.jpg

046eb7002030659f54c92c0d837d772c.jpg

e9fd80186e445af4f7722249ffdef03e.jpg

1c3f5e4f4b58ddfe56c97bada356facc.jpg

1c10ae6ddfdf369d0166f875f994b322.jpg

Lovely and beautiful!!

Pakistan Zindabad!!

Great improvement....especially the logo of "ALLAH" looks great on both side of the gate....Good work.

Indians made modifications to their gate and because of that Pakistan Gate looked old and Small so this forced Pakistan to improve the gate on her side as well.

Both the pillars are slightly Higher than Indian Pillars and the World "ALLAH" is also Higher than Indian Symbols.

The green Colour of Pillar symbolizes Islam and also Colour of Pakistani Flag.

It also supports those people who chant Slogans of "Superpower is only ALLAH"

As the ceremony takes place at Sunset so there is a "Green Bulb" Inside the Square in which the word ALLAH is written and therefore it highlights our Gate even More.

Such Modifications will surely Boost the Morale of Pakistani Citizens and Pakistani Rangers and Will Make Pakistani ceremony even more attractive for Foreign Visitors.

Indians made modifications to their gate and because of that Pakistan Gate looked old and Small so this forced Pakistan to improve the gate on her side as well.

Both the pillars are slightly Higher than Indian Pillars and the World "ALLAH" is also Higher than Indian Symbols.

that sadly sums up our mentality mate.believe me peopl at my side would now modify 'our' gate...this will keep on happening...and the world would laugh at us...and sell us arms for us to prove to each other...if only man could rid himself of ego...we'd be decorating your gates mate!

9f11f8d4757f1f37b06e156b9f505e17.jpg

The pillar on the left says Allah Rasool Mohammad. What does the pillar on the right say? I can only read Allah.

It was nicely done, but i did not like the gate, to be all white, it should have been 75% green and 25% white. Then the flages were stretched out too much. Over all it looks great.

9f11f8d4757f1f37b06e156b9f505e17.jpg

The pillar on the left says Allah Rasool Mohammad. What does the pillar on the right say? I can only read Allah.

Well you have to read it together, both the righ and left pillars..
It makes La illaha illillah Muhammud ur Rasoolullah!

Got it.?

Well that;s what i make from it.

The right pillar says "La illah illillah" when you read it bottom to up and second pillar "Muhammud ur Rasoolullah" if you read it in the same fashion.

This is how our Prophet's (PBUH)Seal is also written. You read it bottom first!

Last edited:
that sadly sums up our mentality mate.believe me peopl at my side would now modify 'our' gate...this will keep on happening...and the world would laugh at us...and sell us arms for us to prove to each other...if only man could rid himself of ego...we'd be decorating your gates mate!

no offense, but they should work on the dress first though, pak ranger dress looks way better then the khaki:cheers:.

This is how the seal looks like:

And it says: Muhammad (PBUH) RasoollAllah i.e. Muhammad (PBUH), Allah's Prophet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom