What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

Shouldn't you be worried about your pundits?

fake Pundits and gurus and clergymen have been ridiculed, thrown behind bars, spat on in India - show me an instance when you had even the guts to venture to do that.

fake Pundits and gurus and clergymen have been ridiculed, thrown behind bars, spat on in India - show me an instance when you had even the guts to venture to do that.
Define "fake" please.

ARe they the kind of fakes that are usually handled by plastic surgeons?

This thread is not about India. You can make another thread and can mind your internal affairs there...

His heart is in Pakistan I suppose

his body may be in India or may be entirely in a different continent.

Such things have been heard lately.

Not beyond this forum - I have been a member of this forum for the last few years but it hasn't affected me anywhere else.

Here comes the question... what are the ''true Islamic laws'' ? for a shia his way is the true way and for sunnis ; the sunni way is the true way.. Now please tell me which true islamic laws do you want to implement in pakistan?

This is an international site.Period.

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 6
Only that it does not have indian smiley or indian Mod...Overall its international forum...period...

This thread is not about India. You can make another thread and can mind your internal affairs there...
lol obsession...

There is no hanging in teh balance with secularists or extremists. This nation is 2% secularists 25% extremist.. and the rest are folk who are either with anyone that feeds them and clothes them.... but have extremist sympathies.

Not beyond this forum - no it does not, and you can be rest assured when i say that ,I would take the liberty of speaking on behalf of every Indian member here.

Oh no.

I was so wrong to think that all Indian members on PDF are ready to visit Pak India border while carrying flowers and laddus.

Back
Top Bottom