What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

many peoples are becoming a lot more secular that start having a mind set that religion is the cause of problems in Pakistan , which is not true . girls and womens comes on media and openly say that why should we cover our heads , its our life and only we are accountable to Allah not any religious party , they are right in sense of argument , but in reality its the duty of state to make sure to implement the true islamic laws , from poor to rich , from karachi to gilgit .
Here comes the question... what are the ''true Islamic laws'' ? for a shia his way is the true way and for sunnis ; the sunni way is the true way.. Now please tell me which true islamic laws do you want to implement in pakistan?
on a Pakistani site,
I dont think its pakistan site...
This is an international site.Period.
This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.
Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 6

Yeas. well said.

That time the maddness was just like the one spread right now by the likes of Saudi Mullahs and Iranian ayautllahs, and off course throw in as a bonus Mullah Umer, Mullah mehsud, Mullah bin fing laden, Mullah mardoodi, Mullah Munwaar who calls terrorists as shaheed. etc.

the list of dimwit Mullahs is long and endless.

Well, I just find it interesting. IF I am not Mistaken. ( If I am I hope God forgives me).

Clergy/mullah, mindset existed during time of Prophet Isa, and we know how things went then.

During the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), clergy was absent. Thus in Islam, there is no concept of clergy like most non-Muslim religions.

But some how, in recent time(centuries) we are seeing a clergy class emerge in Muslims... and also we are seeing fitna among Muslims.

This is what I think for now, from my limited knowledge. If I said anything wrong, I hope God forgives me.

Not at all

Our nation is Hung daily between religious sectarian $hit!

then sectarian Mullahs and even posters on this forum, chop off the nation and fork it as if there is no end.

Well, I just find it interesting. IF I am not Mistaken. ( If I am I hope God forgives me).

Clergy/mullah, mindset existed during time of Prophet Isa, and we know how things went then.

During the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), clergy was absent. Thus in Islam, there is no concept of clergy like most non-Muslim religions.

But some how, in recent time(centuries) we are seeing a clergy class emerge in Muslims... and also we are seeing fitna among Muslims.

This is what I think for now, from my limited knowledge. If I said anything wrong, I hope God forgives me.

Oh during the time of Mohammad pbuh there was plenty of clergy. Christian clergy, Jewish clergy, pagan clergy.

Heck even his own tribe aka Quraish was the official clergy doing the management and control of all the money coming via the big temple (later turned into mosque) in Makkah.

Mohammad pbuh whole program was to uproot the Quraishi clergy.

This is why he warned us to be aware of the dangers of having Mullahs to become our kings and emperors.

but soon after his death

Clergy ship in Islam was started by Khalifah Rashdeen and it continues till today.

Off course we will realize it if don't keep on pushing our real history under the sand.

Blasphemy laws are routinely cited to question Human Rights and Rights of Minorities in Pakistan. But I don't find much wrong in them. An Islamic Republic can have laws to punish deeds which seem against the State Religion. But maybe the quantum of punishment needs to be looked into. Death sentence seems a bit too harsh.

But shouldn't organizations like Lashkar-e-Jhangvi also be dealt with in the harshest manner? Shouldn't they too be witch-hunted into extinction?

Blasphemy laws are routinely cited to question Human Rights and Rights of Minorities in Pakistan. But I don't find much wrong in them. An Islamic Republic can have laws to punish deeds which seem against the State Religion.

No No Alice

Do not say this.

This is why he warned us to be aware of the dangers of having Mullahs to become our kings and emperors.

but soon after his death

Clergy ship in Islam was started by Khalifah Rashdeen and it continues till today.

Off course we will realize it if don't keep on pushing our real history under the sand.

Clergyship and Mullah is running rampant now all over, how does a moderate Muslim reduce that influence?

No No Alice

Do not say this.

Well, there are similar laws in most countries, actually.

The Cow Slaughter Laws in India exist even though we're a secular Nation. Ireland till recently had anti-abortion laws owing to Catholic leanings, and this law was partially repealed only after the death of an Indian Woman who was denied an abortion in spite of the pregnancy threatening her life and inspite of she being a Hindu.

I did say that the punishment meted out to blasphemers is harsh in many cases.

Well, there are similar laws in most countries, actually.

The Cow Slaughter Laws in India exist even though we're a secular Nation. Ireland till recently had anti-abortion laws owing to Catholic leanings, and this law was partially repealed only after the death of an Indian Woman who was denied an abortion in spite of the pregnancy threatening her life and inspite of she being a Hindu.

I did say that the punishment meted out to blasphemers is harsh in many cases.

Those laws are kind of $tupid (pardon my French).

No?

We cannot. Sorry.

not in the next few decades.

YOU LOSE THEN - plain and simple, we can at least ridicule our priests, pundits and gurus and run them ragged if they are fault.

@FaujHistorian, I don't see a even a glimmer of hope - sorry to say that. The moderates don't stand a chance.

Not at all

Our nation is Hung daily between religious sectarian $hit!

then sectarian Mullahs and even posters on this forum, chop off the nation and fork it as if there is no end.

Oh during the time of Mohammad pbuh there was plenty of clergy. Christian clergy, Jewish clergy, pagan clergy.

Heck even his own tribe aka Quraish was the official clergy doing the management and control of all the money coming via the big temple (later turned into mosque) in Makkah.

Mohammad pbuh whole program was to uproot the Quraishi clergy.

but soon after his death

I meant, Clergy IN Islam/Muslims. Not regarding clergy in other religions during that time.

I don't think Khalifah Rashdeen, is "clergy", they were simply leaders.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom