What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

If a religion is used for doing bad things

then there is a problem with the religion too.
Please show me if Islam say to blow people because they are not in right path!!
Show me where it is written in Baghavad Gita that kill muslims because they are not hindus.
Tell me if Christianity says that go against everyone who go against your faith.

Tell me if any of the religion spread hate against any other religion?

You can even use a pillow for bad deed. So is there any problem with that pillow?

Except @FaujHistorian and his brother @RangerPK , all are extremists as per the previous posts...
Overall thats the conclusion...
They are not only muslim or Pakistani here. There are a lot of moderate people in Pakistan but they don't show them self.

off course not.

But Wahabis on one side and Iranian Ayatullahs on the other side combine to reflect the worst aspects of our religion.

Sorry to say.
Apna ullo seedha rakho. Let them do what they want. It shouldn't be your problem unless you are affected from it.

telugodu said: ↑
Except @FaujHistorian and his brother @RangerPK , all are extremists as per the previous posts...
Overall thats the conclusion...
They are not only muslim or Pakistani here. There are a lot of moderate people in Pakistan but they don't show them self.
Lol...thats what some Mod told in previous posts...

Please show me if Islam say to blow people because they are not in right path!!

Please send this question to Molana Munawwar Hussain, or may be Mullah mardoodi.

May be Ayatullahs.

Obviously they are the ones directing horrible crimes.

and

obviously they all know a thing or two about Islam.

Don't they?

I just read the Title and let me pen down; This Nation Pakistan is running from pillar to post for bread and butter no Jobs and a huge security problem everyone that goes out in the morning fear if he/she might not return, their families shall return or not in short people have roti, kapra, makaan as primary concern and here some people are twisting that Nation is confused what to choose, Bahi Nation is busy else where at the best this Nation keeps religion personal contrary to the popular belief that this Nation has gone mad since it bring religion into everything believe me people don't have time for such a debate and most people you will encounter in Pakistan would say religion is personal.

In my opinion out of 19 crore at the most a crore is into this religious fiesta a crore is liberal lot the rest of 17 crore have been put into shyty situation & condition by Governments.

What is your party? What does it means

May be we have 4th member. Yeah.

TMSP was originally Two Man Secular Party.

Then we got one more member. But he hasn't paid is party dues so not sure. Also he may not be a Pakistani national. So all is up in the air.

But we have updated the name as Three Man Secular party.

So

if you join

we have to change the name to like FMSP.

So now the question is

Accept a 4 th member and change the name of the party

or

reject any new membership

and keep it as Three man secualr party. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom