What's new

A Mirage 2000 of Indian Air Force crashes in Madhya Pradesh

20211021_122009.png

He is laying on the ground possibly thinking the following "Bap rey bap, ab apun upar balon ko Kya bolay k apun ko Pak border kay pass anxiety ka dora para tha, jap apun ko laga k paf ka jahaj Meray taraph AA Raha hai, or phir mera jahaj jameen pa aa para".

Last edited:
Some of the members may differ with me. I think, feeling joy is natural in this regard but manifestation of it on the Pdf is little immature. Today, it's their turn, tomorrow it can be ours.. We must remember we are not like our Eastern neibour, childish, full of self bravado, a immature and ignorant. We must portray our selves as a mature nation. While celebrating the dead by showing joy openky is another low, who so ever he may be. Even in past the professional armies and specially the Muslims treated their enemies and dead with respect and dignity. We must not forget and lose control just because we have an errogant and GHATIA enemy
HHope it doesn't hurt any body's feeling

Lmao can't stop laughing ..policeman like Kya nautanki ker raha hai BC , itna mehanga jahaaj gira kai

This photograph is quite strange. Almost all the onlookers, including that policeman, seem to be indifferent. No sympathy or concern is visible.

Some of the members may differ with me. I think, feeling joy is natural in this regard but manifestation of it on the Pdf is little immature. Today, it's their turn, tomorrow it can be ours.. We must remember we are not like our Eastern neibour, childish, full of self bravado, a immature and ignorant. We must portray our selves as a mature nation. While celebrating the dead by showing joy openky is another low, who so ever he may be. Even in past the professional armies and specially the Muslims treated their enemies and dead with respect and dignity. We must not forget and lose control just because we have an errogant and GHATIA enemy
HHope it doesn't hurt any body's feeling

Understandable bro, but no one died during the Mirage-2000 crash. The Indian pilot ejected safely as you can see from the pics. I think guys wouldn't make fun of the crash if the pilot died.

Besides, Indian members can also celebrate that they will replace the crashed Mirage-2000 with another game changer Rafale. And Modi can celebrate for more kick back $. Win win for everyone! :p:

I believe Indians can learn something from the failure.so it will be a success finaly

Maybe he injured his spine in that ejection. But the look is of severe pain but whether that is physical or mental or a mix of both and lots of regret I cannot tell.

Back
Top Bottom