What's new

A Humble Request to all Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with any thread, its not just the substance to back you up that matters, its the intention behind it. On the internet you can claim anything and find someone/something to back you up. It just doesn't matter. If you yourself would have spent some time researching the matter you started in your threads, you would have understand how immature it was. I am not being aggressive or anything. I wanted these threads to sink, cause if they didn't, more and more members would be prone to replying to those threads and it was obvious, Indians weren't gonna be any generous to you.

I just want you to change your attitude a little on the forum. It would make this place more friendly. Because of those threads, Indians would start being hostile to other Pakistani members also. You don't want that, do you?

I am sorry if I sounded offensive, but trust me, it was just a suggestion.

Thanks!
Seems one of us is missing the link, let me put it another way, say if i was invited or welcomed in your house hold, what would you expect of me, compliment you for your hospitality or criticize your table cloth for showing curry marks, perhaps you should use your good office and energy to address your country fellows. Hope you get the drift. Thanks.

Seems one of us is missing the link, let me put it another way, say if i was invited or welcomed in your house hold, what would you expect of me, compliment you for your hospitality or criticize your table cloth for showing curry marks, perhaps you should use your good office and energy to address your country fellows. Hope you get the drift. Thanks.

Indeed one of us is missing the link. I understood what you said, but what I meant was that this forum is an international forum as it is on the internet now. If I as a guest insult you, you can throw me out(ban me).
But in the same context, the guests need to be treated good too, not tell them how their house is so much worse.
I hope you got me.

I started this thread to end all differences between us. I said I was sorry for any offensive post. And I am. I want others to support me and stop these hateful posts. Are you with me on this?

Indeed one of us is missing the link. I understood what you said, but what I meant was that this forum is an international forum as it is on the internet now. If I as a guest insult you, you can throw me out(ban me).
But in the same context, the guests need to be treated good too, not tell them how their house is so much worse.
I hope you got me.

I started this thread to end all differences between us. I said I was sorry for any offensive post. And I am. I want others to support me and stop these hateful posts. Are you with me on this?

Mr. Jagjitnatt, Isn't this a question of, you show me first then I will show you mine (meaning who will be naked first).

By the way just to let you know, there is a great terrorist issue that is facing the world, and Pakistan is involved/victim to this problem also, let's see who clears this cancer first, then we will talk about the great brotherhood that you are recommending.

Thanks

Mr. Jagjitnatt, Isn't this a question of, you show me first then I will show you mine (meaning who will be naked first).

By the way just to let you know, there is a great terrorist issue that is facing the world, and Pakistan is involved/victim to this problem also, let's see who clears this cancer first, then we will talk about the great brotherhood that you are recommending.

Thanks
thats why Pakistan and India can't be united :rofl::rofl:

Intelligence my brother.

It was way back in 1968. You know what type of relations we had with India at that time. One war already and one was coming. Every one knew that. And not too many people visited Indian Embassy at that time. And who visited ISI takes notice of that.

And I already told you that he was a son of serving Major. ISI takes special care of Army.

People from public services (including Govt owned companies) are not allowed to visit Indian HC without prior approval from the Ministry of Interior, which usually take so much time that the reason for visit laps by that time.

Nice to see this from indian guy committing he made a mistake.. well i never start any bushing or anything but when ya all come up with some b s which is totally irrelevant to the sautions then i have to be the one who finsh it ....i hope from indian side we can stop this irresponsible behavior not only here on Pakdefence but at the governmet level also... :cheers:

There is no dispute in the world. Its all in our brains. Btw even I belong to Gurdaspur dist.
Rather than trying to solve these disputes, we should help the people around us. The solution to Kashmir would come at a cost, just like Pakistan and India in 1947. Its better we forget about Kashmir and live in peace.

Btw calling someone chaudhary sahib is insulting someone here in Punjab. ;)

Selected Choudary sahib , because it is considered respect full word in our Punjab , Sardar jee is little Controversial here :lol:

If you believe on human right that every human being or society should be given right to follow their life style and relgion , then why dont you dont recognised the Kashmiris right of self determination?

Love and Peace is give and take , not one way deal.:hang2::lazy:

If you believe on human right that every human being or society should be given right to follow their life style and relgion , then why dont you dont recognised the Kashmiris right of self determination?

Love and Peace is give and take , not one way deal.:hang2::lazy:

I agree. Everybody needs their right. But every solution needs to be slow in action because at no point of time will the 100% kashmiris agree with the solution. Not all Kashmiris want to join India, not all kashmiris want to join Pakistan, not all want independence. Slowly things are getting better. Any radical solution today will upset a lot of kashmiris although it may please the others. So lets slowly work this out. We have nothing but time. :P

I agree. Everybody needs their right. But every solution needs to be slow in action because at no point of time will the 100% kashmiris agree with the solution. Not all Kashmiris want to join India, not all kashmiris want to join Pakistan, not all want independence. Slowly things are getting better. Any radical solution today will upset a lot of kashmiris although it may please the others. So lets slowly work this out. We have nothing but time. :P

I appreciate your positive frame of mind and great thoughts:cheers:

After all we are Jut brothers:lol:

Yahya Waraich

Thanks

The question here is not of the terrorist, or any other disputes between the two countries. None of the forum members here favor the killing of innocents.
Whatever differences we have, do not need to be translated to mudslinging here on this forum. We can put forward worst of our accusations, but in a manner which can get respect AND proper answer, not a series of country bashing comments.

Hope you catch my point, and the thread starter's sentiment...

Move on guys.

Puting make up on faces can hide our identity for a while or improve it but lets be realistic.

Indians dont come here in love of Pakistan neither in search of any big time information, the main purpose is to either defend their own country against blames or post to tarnish image of Pakistan by taking advantage of freedom of expression and equality this forum offers.

If i claim that i dont have any bad or ill feelings about Indians and i want to be all goody goody despite their bashing of my country then it will be a big lie.

So :) lets move on and try to be objective along with the reality in mind that we are still not that much in love with each other

We had such thread in a good number in the past too so please lets dont repeat

Thanks
Mind is a beautiful thing but for others it's a source of self infliction,
Last week or something a random bomb exploded in Pune killing 15 people, this week in Pakistan, which incidentally is in a state of war, another suicide bombing killed more than a dozen, but going by your mindset one is more condemnable than than other, rest assured there is no love lost on our side.

Move on guys.

Puting make up on faces can hide our identity for a while or improve it but lets be realistic.

Indians dont come here in love of Pakistan neither in search of any big time information, the main purpose is to either defend their own country against blames or post to tarnish image of Pakistan by taking advantage of freedom of expression and equality this forum offers.

If i claim that i dont have any bad or ill feelings about Indians and i want to be all goody goody despite their bashing of my country then it will be a big lie.

So :) lets move on and try to be objective along with the reality in mind that we are still not that much in love with each other

We had such thread in a good number in the past too so please lets dont repeat

Jana,

I observed Indian very closely in Saudia in last 9 years, majority have positive frame of mind .

We should not blame them for all mess in Kashmir , Kashmiri and Pakistani leadership also missing vission to resolve Kashmir issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom