What's new

A Humble Request to all Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagjitnatt

Reaction score
These past few days I've witnessed a lot of threads full of hatred. Khalistan Thrives, Indians exposed, Toilets in India, Pakistan ISI terrorizing and some of that sort. They are very provocative and simply here to bash our countries. I being a human fell for these and created a hate ful thread myself. I am sorry for that. I lost my calm. My apologies. What I wanna say is, these threads just won't stop and will degrade this beautiful forum that we have here. One hate comment can start a whole war of words. I just can't find a reason to bash each other. I don't understand why one opens a thread just to insult another country and not a distant country but our own neighbor and our brothers. No matter what we think, the truth is we are gonna stay here with each other and we better accept it and learn to live with it.

What is hatred gonna give back? Nothing except more hatred.
The world wants India and Pakistan to fight and someday annihilate each other. And we are helping them achieve it. Some would claim what does war of words has to do with the real war? It does. What you say today and get in return is a mentality that you'll create over a period of time. If you find hate here, you'll hate them in return. You'll keep that hatred in your heart and spread it all around. Soon you'll grow old and the hatred would still be in you. That hatred is what will inspire others to keep this hatred going for generations and generations.

Soon you realize this war of words is not limited to words alone.

I am tired of hatred and wanna forget it all and live in peace with the brothers across the border. I think mods should take notice and threads like Balochistan Independence and toilets in India should not be allowed. People should be warned over threads like these.

Anyways, at the end of day I am just one guy wanting some peace and don't wanna destroy this great forum with personal hate and rubbish threads. I humbly request Indian friends and Pakistani Brothers to please stop this hatred, forget what has happened and start a new journey at least for the sake of this forum.

Mods please lock these threads and update the rules, if you find them necessary.

yes i try my whole best to stop ppl post such rubbish staff but sorry to say everyday there is new and more hatefull thread waiting for me. i am really sick from all this.be humen first .write true always and keep your think clean.you guys enjoy.

Simple solution, those who want to keep it clean, just ignore such posts...

This is just like the situation in our nations. Few guys do the dirty work and all of us get full of hatred.

sorry brothers and brothers if ever my comments hurted anybody...... i aplogize

I want peace too but when i see Indians supporting Israel or Indians bashing at Pakistanis calling them failed failed and failed state only or Indians calling themselves Mahaaaan and like they cannot commit sin and thats where i only have problem. I don't mind if you continue believing you are a super power but at least do not consider others lower than you

I understand there are good and bad peoples everywhere but bashing always at others and fingering others is not always good. I know there will be many mistakes from Pakistani side but is really Pakistan responsible for all this mess in the whole world?

sorry i started bashing again :rofl: but seriously i love Indians and India and one day i would love to travel there and see Taj Mehal too but some of the indian members here sometimes boil my head after disrespecting our Great Scientist Dr Qadeer Khan thats only where i have a problem

I wish and pray that one day we resolve our problems and become best friend far better than Pak-China or Ind-Russia

Feels very nice to hear such comments from you. I hope other members also understand the issue and stop this mistake from happening again.

Mr X, you are welcome to India, anytime. You'll find it a really beautiful and loving country.

I also want to come India. Want to see Imam Ahmed Raza Khan's tomb( in Bareli) and also Hazrat Khawaja Garib Nawaz. And many other places too.

Problem is I will will will be included in the list of those people who can not get job in Defence Industry because ISI fears that such people may have relation with RAW.

I also want to come India. Want to see Imam Ahmed Raza Khan's tomb( in Bareli) and also Hazrat Khawaja Garib Nawaz. And many other places too.

Problem is I will will will be included in the list of those people who can not get job in Defence Industry because ISI fears that such people may have relation with RAW.

i would love to see Hazrat Khawaja Garib Nawaz's shrine and Taj Mehal and Shimla and Goa and Jaipur and Jaisalmar and one of my friend's house in Amritsar :P

Are you sure? I never thought anything like that happens.

well i also used to fight a lot in the bashing threads.But Since 1 Month shukar ha Allah ka ab ma Pak-Ind kay thread ko dekh kar Ignore kar deta hoo.It's saves me from a lot headache.

well i also used to fight a lot in the bashing threads.But Since 1 Month shukar ha Allah ka ab ma Pak-Ind kay thread ko dekh kar Ignore kar deta hoo.It's saves me from a lot headache.

i never induldge myself in such threads and will never do that again....... its completely time waste but two posts i saw made by an indian members made me crazy and i was bashing on them whole day :lol::lol:

Hopefully i will refrain now :lol:

so ! we have left behind an year of trolling, india bashing, pakistan bashing , china bashing , US bashing!! Shouts of pro jihad, shouts of secularism Zindabad! calls of Plebiscite in Kashmir, Free Kashmir, Free Tibet, UN referendums, endless exchange of dubious info on who won the 1965 war, cursing of Indians by Bangladeshis, Cursing of Banglas by Indians, cursing of Israel by all others, Indians call chinese as brainwashed. Chinese see the open defecation and all assorted poverty of south asia as the gift of democracy.. Awami dalals and Razakar and other assorted BNP's.. Forgotten good ol Bush. climate agenda. LCA is still yet to see the skies. No news of Arjun. JF17 supposedly in full production for the past 2 years. F22P is somewhere getting ready. J-14 getting all muscles. MMRCA - Where is it! Amidst all these, somebody gets banned. Others ask why he was banned. Others support the ban. Others ask for more clarity from Mods. Mods say that its a thankless job. Webbie/Asim chips n says, "off u morons, this is management decision" and thread closed. All nationalities ask for their flag in the icon. Webbie says, this is defence.PK.

So this is what happened in 2K9. 2010 gonna be no less different. and yet all of us live our lives while playing the patriotic net warrior..

Thank u all for making this an interesting place. Happy new year to all of u.. Let see what 2010 has. Lets hope i dont get banned before 2011

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/42926-happy-new-year-2010-a.html#post603817

Humble's first post in 2010 after this New year's post.. Read it... Seems nothing has changed!!!

On a note of observation, although a well intentioned post, I have seen so many like this and yet the forum moves on at its own pace, with all the spices of banning, trolling, counter trolling, thread aimed at showing Pakistan as failed state, India lacking in toilets and chinese lacking in freedom.. Bah!! this is what makes it an interesting place !!! When every body is in your gang, who you gonna gang up against :P
Anyways, it would be nice to have a discussion without some of the trolly wollies.. All the best for your initiative! ;)

Are you sure? I never thought anything like that happens.

My uncle faced some great problem while joining army just because he visited Indian Embassy for about 15 minutes. Keep in mind father of my uncle was a serving Major who had commanded 2 companies at Wahga border and defended Lahore.

Think yourself "What will be the outcome of visiting India" :cheesy:

We engineers even face problem if do internship with some American companies. Here ISI fear CIA.

But I donot hate this approach. Such matters are case sensitive!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom