What's new

A Humble Request to all Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana,

I observed Indian very closely in Saudia in last 9 years, majority have positive frame of mind .

We should not blame them for all mess in Kashmir , Kashmiri and Pakistani leadership also missing vission to resolve Kashmir issue.

I agree with you. I was not talking about Indians in general. My comment was regarding forums :)

I have seen people in South India as nice as anyone can be. I have good friends in many parts of India.

We both have same social issues on both sides.

Indeed one of us is missing the link. I understood what you said, but what I meant was that this forum is an international forum as it is on the internet now. If I as a guest insult you, you can throw me out(ban me).
But in the same context, the guests need to be treated good too, not tell them how their house is so much worse.
I hope you got me.

I started this thread to end all differences between us. I said I was sorry for any offensive post. And I am. I want others to support me and stop these hateful posts. Are you with me on this?
As i said i have been a member only for some three months, the Indian attitude was already very much in evidence, hence a like wise reply was paramount. For example, there was no strain between us until you went below the belt and called me an IDIOT, hell hath and no fury but turning the other cheek is the golden term of a by gone era.
As for your query, a saying goes, a warrior knows how to respect the other warrior as the war lords tend to remain in the camp.
Every one does have a right to their opinion, give respect to earn respect.

there was no strain between us until you went below the belt and called me an IDIOT

i said i was sorry. I tried to explain to you quite a bit. but you were in no mood to stop. hence i lost calm and out of frustration called you so.
You yourself know your thread wasn't logical and sole intention was to bash and provoke us.
Just take a look at some of your threads. You'll understand what i mean.

i said i was sorry. I tried to explain to you quite a bit. but you were in no mood to stop. hence i lost calm and out of frustration called you so.
You yourself know your thread wasn't logical and sole intention was to bash and provoke us.
Just take a look at some of your threads. You'll understand what i mean.

I know you said sorry, and you have my respect for that but if your argument was legit, you shouldn't have lost your composer alas empty pot makes more noise. In contrast my intention was not to provoke nor was it just shots in the dark as certain aspects to the story are being reported in your own media.
In case you missed 90 minutes.

Alarm over pro-Khalistan posters in Delhi

Revival of Khalistan movement alarms PM. - Free Online Library

sorry brothers and brothers if ever my comments hurted anybody...... i aplogize

I want peace too but when i see Indians supporting Israel or Indians bashing at Pakistanis calling them failed failed and failed state only or Indians calling themselves Mahaaaan and like they cannot commit sin and thats where i only have problem. I don't mind if you continue believing you are a super power but at least do not consider others lower than you

I understand there are good and bad peoples everywhere but bashing always at others and fingering others is not always good. I know there will be many mistakes from Pakistani side but is really Pakistan responsible for all this mess in the whole world?

sorry i started bashing again :rofl: but seriously i love Indians and India and one day i would love to travel there and see Taj Mehal too but some of the indian members here sometimes boil my head after disrespecting our Great Scientist Dr Qadeer Khan thats only where i have a problem

I wish and pray that one day we resolve our problems and become best friend far better than Pak-China or Ind-Russia

well Mr. X,

what really happens is whenever someone posts there are so many irrelevant replies from both sides. and i have noticed that even me if i keep on replying to all posts the matter automatically becomes hatefull.

These past few days I've witnessed a lot of threads full of hatred. Khalistan Thrives, Indians exposed, Toilets in India, Pakistan ISI terrorizing and some of that sort. They are very provocative and simply here to bash our countries. I being a human fell for these and created a hate ful thread myself. I am sorry for that. I lost my calm. My apologies. What I wanna say is, these threads just won't stop and will degrade this beautiful forum that we have here. One hate comment can start a whole war of words. I just can't find a reason to bash each other. I don't understand why one opens a thread just to insult another country and not a distant country but our own neighbor and our brothers. No matter what we think, the truth is we are gonna stay here with each other and we better accept it and learn to live with it.

What is hatred gonna give back? Nothing except more hatred.
The world wants India and Pakistan to fight and someday annihilate each other. And we are helping them achieve it. Some would claim what does war of words has to do with the real war? It does. What you say today and get in return is a mentality that you'll create over a period of time. If you find hate here, you'll hate them in return. You'll keep that hatred in your heart and spread it all around. Soon you'll grow old and the hatred would still be in you. That hatred is what will inspire others to keep this hatred going for generations and generations.

Soon you realize this war of words is not limited to words alone.

I am tired of hatred and wanna forget it all and live in peace with the brothers across the border. I think mods should take notice and threads like Balochistan Independence and toilets in India should not be allowed. People should be warned over threads like these.

Anyways, at the end of day I am just one guy wanting some peace and don't wanna destroy this great forum with personal hate and rubbish threads. I humbly request Indian friends and Pakistani Brothers to please stop this hatred, forget what has happened and start a new journey at least for the sake of this forum.

Mods please lock these threads and update the rules, if you find them necessary.

Fine words there, there is a simple solution that can help maintain the quality of posts here on the forum...............the simple report abuse option.................use it wisely..................

Last edited:
Windjammer

but going by your mindset one is more condemnable than than other,

Ofcourse, India is more stable then Pakistan, no question about this. Even furthermore, I would say that the bombings that is happenning, there are more in Pakistan then India. The bottom line is you and your republic cannot even control your own country besides some counties, as we say in states.

rest assured there is no love lost on our side.

Who made you think there was a rainbow at the end...

Windjammer

Ofcourse, India is more stable then Pakistan, no question about this. Even furthermore, I would say that the bombings that is happenning, there are more in Pakistan then India. The bottom line is you and your republic cannot even control your own country besides some counties, as we say in states.

Who made you think there was a rainbow at the end...
1; Is that why Naxalite Maoist are openly active in over half of Indian states, does "Red Corridor" ring a bell. By closing your eyes all your troubles are not merely going to go away, hence we are addressing them , not covering up all the mess with slogans like India Shining.

2; And neither one of us is blowing any sunshine up..............

Now don't turn this thread into a hate thread.
jeypore, your post was uncalled for.

@jagjitnatt

This is a good initiative taken by you.:tup:

Since the past one month I have not been actively contributing to the forum for the very same reason, every other thread no matter what the topic is turns into an Indo Pak war without any reason and some members post very unnecessary comments.
The sole reason for me to join this forum was to educate myself further but I've started feeling thats not the case anymore and some very learned/experienced members have stopped participating due to the very same reason.
I request the mods to monitor the threads more actively with almost zero tolerance towards anyone who promotes hate.

Cheers.

Aameeen

i wanted my parents to perform Hajj so they insisted me to join also :yahoo: and trust me the days i spent there were like I am in heaven :angel:

Can't describe the feelings so i want to go again soon so that i can enjoy that feeling once again

one of my hindu friends recently converted...it's going to be his first hajj too..!

well for this year i have only planned to go to Saudi Arabia, probably Dubai or any other european country and thats it :P once i prepare my mind to travel india i will contact you ;) and that is probably after 3-4 years at least

if you ever plan to visit delhi...we guys can show you around..
Delhi would be fun i guarantee...
and I really wanted to visit Pakistan specially after that thread about the food items in both the countries...

Can some one please confirm, what's the status of the Samjota Express and the bus service between the two countries.?

Can some one please confirm, what's the status of the Samjota Express and the bus service between the two countries.?

Samjhota Express and the Delhi-Lahore bus are still active.
Recently Pak hockey team traveled to Delhi on the same bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom