What's new

A gold-plated gun and $20 billion: How Pakistan could get sucked into the Saudi-Iran rivalry

There is no need for such emotional stricken post.

The border management issue is quite old and Pakistan has turned a blind eye for Iran and will continue to do so. You can boast and play victim in a same post which in itself is a testament to international diplomacy.

Nothing emotional. But getting hyped up, again and again, every single time Saudis throw in some money is what I call emotional.

excuse me - pakistani army could not cross the Arabian Sea to conquer Saudi Arabia. Royal Saudi Air Force would make sink any ship that approaches their shore. you do not have the logistics capability to drive 1500 km into Iran (that is how far the Iranian oil fields are)
Lol.......how stupid are u.......

Nothing emotional. But getting hyped up, again and again, every single time Saudis throw in some money is what I call emotional.
So you want Pakistan to completely isolate itself from the Arab world? Why cant they invest their money in Pakistan?

What is this "balancing act" some people are talking about here? Pakistan hosts terrorists that attack all of its neighbours on a regular basis. They are bankrolled by the Saudis to do their bidding. Pakistan is becoming more and more a fertile ground for Saudi Wahhabism, and people talk about a balancing act? Just follow the lead of Saudi and their underlings Sudan, Bahrain, Somalia, Djibouti, and the Comoros in shutting embassies. At this point there is little difference.

We are not becoming part of any Middle eastern rivalry and least concerned about Iran and it's activities in ME, the only issue with Iran is unguarded border which should be fenced and gifted as permanant lanat to terrorist Mullahs once and for all.. but after work on Afghanistan border.

Iran don't have a problem with Pakistan. Our problem is Sawdi funded jesh adl terrorists group hiding in your hills and the drug and illegal weapons smugglers operating in the border area.

There is no other issue to discuss.

What is this "balancing act" some people are talking about here? Pakistan hosts terrorists that attack all of its neighbours on a regular basis. They are bankrolled by the Saudis to do their bidding. Pakistan is becoming more and more a fertile ground for Saudi Wahhabism, and people talk about a balancing act? Just follow the lead of Saudi and their underlings Sudan, Bahrain, Somalia, Djibouti, and the Comoros in shutting embassies. At this point there is little difference.
The only groups we host serve our and only our interests, no one else's. Lol, superpowers couldnt make us back down from this policy and we will continue it. We are fighting mushriks like Rasool Allah did and u iranians are busy fighting other muslims, see the difference. One more thing....no amount of bitching from Iran will change even an inch of our policy. U need to do more to get in the good books of Pakistan. You need to stop hosting hindu terrorists in Iran that strike Balochistan and Karachi. Do more and stop bitching, we have been patient with u uptill now, keep this up and we will shame u just as we shamed India infront of the entire world fairly recently. Playing some PUBG in destroyed and defenceless countries like Syria and Iraq has made u Iranians dellusional. We knw very well how to bring people back to earth.

then you stop the woofing about annhilating Iran and Saudi Arabia
Do u have comprehension issues little boy? I dismissed ur idiotic analysis as something out of a 2 yr old. U knw jack shit about the military theatre so dont waster my time. Now bugg off and dont qoute me again.

So you want Pakistan to completely isolate itself from the Arab world? Why cant they invest their money in Pakistan?

I have absolutely zero problems with Pakistan having relations with GCC or whatever it wants, I don't even care. My main problem is how Pakistani members react toward Iran every time something like that happens, Saudis investing here and there. All this suddenly Iran becoming bad Saudis becoming angels.

We are fighting mushriks like Rasool Allah
Well that worked out so well with Taliban. :)

Do u have comprehension issues little boy? I dismissed ur idiotic analysis as something out of a 2 yr old. U knw jack shit about the militaet theatre so dont waster my time. Now bugg off and dont qoute me again.
for starters you should stop posting preposterous claims

Iran don't have a problem with Pakistan. Our problem is Sawdi funded jesh adl terrorists group hiding in your hills and the drug and illegal weapons smugglers operating in the border area.

There is no other issue to discuss.
Why don’t Iran just fence and monitor border then? I do not understand what stop them from their side.

I have absolutely zero problems with Pakistan having relations with GCC or whatever it wants, I don't even care. My main problem is how Pakistani members react toward Iran every time something like that happens, Saudis investing here and there. All this suddenly Iran becoming bad Saudis becoming angels.
This new anti iran wave started after ur mofo general started threatening us with war right about the time the princr came in for investment. U people need to reign in ur over emotional generals.

An attack happens on ur soldiers and ur dellusional generals start making idiotic statements like u will send troops into Pakistan? When u actually cant even if u wanted to, but when Kalboshan was caught and it was revealed that he was operating out of Iran, did we threaten u with strikes? When we actually can strike u and strike u pretty hard...
U want improved relations, well....improve ur attitude and put leashes on ur dramatic generals.

Well that worked out so well with Taliban. :)

I do not know why Iran cannot invest in Pakistan as well? Why not work for mutual benefit, oil can be sold and even barter for Pak produce or even Chinese stuff which can come through the country?

This new anti iran wave started after ur mofo general started threatening us with war right about the time the princr came in for investment. U people need to reign in ur over emotional generals.

Stating that we will target terrorists who have attacked us before inside Pakistani territory is not 'threatening Pakistan with war'. If you can comprehend that, a good chunk of the story is resolved.

Stating that we will target terrorists who have attacked us before inside Pakistani territory is not 'threatening Pakistan with war'. If you can comprehend that, a good chunk of the story is resolved.

An attack happens on ur soldiers and ur dellusional generals start making idiotic statements like u will send troops into Pakistan? When u actually cant even if u wanted to, but when Kalboshan was caught and it was revealed that he was operating out of Iran, did we threaten u with strikes? When we actually can strike u and strike u pretty hard...
U want improved relations, well....improve ur attitude and put leashes on ur dramatic generals.

Back
Top Bottom