What's new

A German visiting Pakistan

i can translate it but i have seen first video nothing special ... he is very excited to visit Pakistan as i know few germans who went to paksitan once and fell in love with this country .....

this guy visited pakistan and now he is writing a book on Pakistanis hospitality and he arranged may seminars to promote Pakistan by himself.

edit:: i am not allowed to attach web links here....but u can search on Facebook Manolo TY

After watching this video, I made use of three months I spent in Germany and learning German (Deutsch).
I used to tell my German friends that the only way to learn about Pakistan is to visit the damn place and do not bombard me with questions, I won’t answer the oft-repeated questions. And those who bought my suggestion and did, were like “Pakistan was the biggest surprise of the world they found in their lives”…I never got so many…
The video seems to be more distorted than even a Gopro Hero can do it ...may be he is using an extra fish-eye lense.
I have hunch that tourism will rise after the completion of the CPEC.

Last edited:
Does it mean that the fallout from 9/11 is over. Once again tourists have started to come to Pakistan and its business as usual.

Pakistan government should lower down strict visa reguirements for tourism and take effective measures to improve tourism in Pakistan.

i can translate it but i have seen first video nothing special ... he is very excited to visit Pakistan as i know few germans who went to paksitan once and fell in love with this country .....

this guy visited pakistan and now he is writing a book on Pakistanis hospitality and he arranged may seminars to promote Pakistan by himself.

edit:: i am not allowed to attach web links here....but u can search on Facebook Manolo TY

During my under-grad we used to regularly get exchange students from Germany, Austria, China and a few African countries. Many of them kept returning every other term but there was one German who went a step ahead and just transferred over to our Uni. He used to go on every uni trip up north. Felix was his name, good guy.

It's a lovely place, especially Murree.

You did not just say that.....

Last edited:
YouTube's Auto translation is not very good but I understand what he is trying to say so it is alright.

One thing he said was that Pakistan is highly influence by western culture but still not a developed country.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom