What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

Fact, which you never like to acknowledge is that Iran Revolution Guard is bunch of fanatics, mercenaries built only to kill non Shia Muslims.. indiscriminately.

While the real Syrian army is already defected and fighting against the same mercenary force aka Iran Republic Guard.

Iran is tool of evil, which is massacring Syrians to provoke KSA, and pull them to a war, which will benefit only the evil, Iran actually does not care about any one, be it sunni or shia or xyz.

BTW, how many you label daily as Sunni extremists, do you see them doing any thing extreme or you just assume? or perhaps you have different understanding of extremism? wait a moment... i have seen extremist acts in Rawalpindi, all Pakistani knows there faces but govt. is not pursuing them and no one has love lost for the slaughtered kids?
Are you guys not so obvious !

You know what, i can also pull an avatar mocking some one, or a signature pinching some one, but you know it would be a provocation and it does not suit to Muslims.

Actually I do acknowledge that.. assumption fail in your face. And yes, a section of the Syrian Army is fighting against them as rebels.. but as such, so is a larger section of the Syrian Army fighting against the rebels.

I label a lot as sunni extremists... When a Deobandi has issues praying with a Bareilvi.. he is extremist. Shia are also full of extremist.. they check if you are sunni or not by asking if you are momin.. and consider us part Muslims.. So another assumption fail in your face.

The last part of your post is your lack of understanding and I dont give a rats *** about it.

Fact, which you never like to acknowledge is that Iran Revolution Guard is bunch of fanatics, mercenaries built only to kill non Shia Muslims.. indiscriminately.

While the real Syrian army is already defected and fighting against the same mercenary force aka Iran Republic Guard.

Iran is tool of evil, which is massacring Syrians to provoke KSA, and pull them to a war, which will benefit only the evil, Iran actually does not care about any one, be it sunni or shia or xyz.

BTW, how many you label daily as Sunni extremists, do you see them doing any thing extreme or you just assume? or perhaps you have different understanding of extremism? wait a moment... i have seen extremist acts in Rawalpindi, all Pakistani knows there faces but govt. is not pursuing them and no one has love lost for the slaughtered kids?
Are you guys not so obvious !

You know what, i can also pull an avatar mocking some one, or a signature pinching some one, but you know it would be a provocation and it does not suit to Muslims.

Jaded man, its like Shias stole yo wimminz or monies. Pathetic existence. It's just sad man, just sad.

Turkish government has really been acting immaturely recently. Look at this action and then the ban on twitter just for the fact that twitter was not removing the allegation made against the PM on corruption!

Turkish government has really been acting immaturely recently. Look at this action and then the ban on twitter just for the fact that twitter was not removing the allegation made against the PM on corruption!

how it amateurish to defend country's air space.. tropar

When a Deobandi has issues praying with a Bareilvi.. he is extremist.

You think all of the Pakistan goes to pray? or dispute on prayers? Mr. you have wrong ideas of Pakistan!
Mosques are not enough to accommodate, 50% of Pakistanis.... and if you visit one in morning or evening you'll find them all deserted. Kids, know more about shiva than your stated sects.... which only you know better.
In true case, -35% shia Pakistanis, no one else give a dam about these minority sects. people are busy earning bread to make ends meet and here you are issuing false verdicts... which is very dangerous, considering you are misleading your clan.

FYI, Quran forbids extremism and repeatedly instruct us about keeping rights of fellow beings. It should be clear to every one where does extremism stands in Islam, which translate as peace in English, Amen in Urdu!
However, in backward areas of Pakistan, a lot of BS is being practiced in the name of Islam, but they have no idea of true Islamic teachings.

Don't hijack the thread guys..... at least post something about Turkey. :disagree:

You have obviously reading comprehension problems. Here what I said:

"When you dont have enough young loyal pilots you are forced to take grandpas".

Yani, there are loyal young pilots, but not enough.
do you know that ranking system also has to do with age?? and only high ranked officers can fly a jet and planes...

Once again, you're learning the truth from me

h43DDB917

BS
There is no way to plan such a thing... If you watch whole HaberTurks broadcast and news from the beginning you will see there is no rush to catch for any particular moment like shotting down a fighter... Everything goes on normal order, she reports the other news and connect to other reporter and he begins to tell...
Reporter check behind him because "yusf yusf" ... can't you hear the heavy gunfire over there? Watch the original video
He's reporting the Kesap town taken over by fsa.. Then it happens..
Such coincidences are not unusual at live broadcasts.

HaberTürk guys waiting for the incident to happen:

This was a planned play guys,
Syrian Mig23 pilot defected. And apperently our guys told him to just parachute himself so this would look like an aggression from syrian side. Looking at the pictures I don't think the plane was shot before it crashed on the ground.

FLAŞ: Uçakta tartışmalı görüntü! Gazeteci TV - Askeri Teknoloji Haberlerinde Öncü

Once again, you're learning the truth from me

could you explain in more details please? what do you mean planned and pilot defected? and what happened to the pilot then, news sources say he returned to the army and the Syrian tv interview him..so what happened to him?
now I do find it ironic that a live tv report was there... and some news sources say it was a planned aggression by erDOGan against Syria, to distract the people from other issues happening in Turkey... and that the Syrian jets never entered the Turkish space, while the Turkish air force entered Syria and shot down the mig...

He's reporting the Kesap town taken over by fsa.. Then it happens..
Such coincidences are not unusual at live broadcasts.
Kesab was not taken by F$A terrorists yet.. they just took it today thanks to AKP support to those terrorists allowing them to enter from Turkey and attack the town...

BS There is no way to plan such a thing...
What's so complicated about this? he had just one damn thing to do, cross the border, parachute out. Media covered the rest, and syrians looked like aggressors. Just five days from the elections when people are all focused on voice recordings popping up on youtube.
could you explain in more details please? what do you mean planned and pilot defected? and what happened to the pilot then, news sources say he returned to the army and the Syrian tv interview him..so what happened to him?
I don't know, I don't have an explaination, Something doesn't add up here.

What's so complicated about this? he had just one damn thing to do, cross the border, parachute out. Media covered the rest, and syrians looked like aggressors. Just five days from the elections when people are all focused on voice recordings popping up on youtube.

Well according to this interview the Syrian pilot did not defect.

Well according to this interview the Syrian pilot did not defect.
Maybe I was wrong... yet 3 years of civil war, we shoot down a syrian plane for the first time, and HaberTürk is there to record the incident just 5 days before elections. Sounds fishy as **** to me, nevermind the pictures.

conspiracytheories.com have more logical stuff than this one
Okay, nevermind, just a coincidence. Things are developing way too fast in Turkey, I got jumpy.

conspiracytheories.com have more logical stuff than this one

Kesab was not taken by F$A terrorists yet.. they just took it today thanks to AKP support to those terrorists allowing them to enter from Turkey and attack the town...

I didn't follow after asking from that irani guy for evidence for very same claim and he came with assumptions. It was in the first pages of this thread you can check. If you have nothing better than him.. then please
shhh2.jpg

I didn't follow after asking from that irani guy for evidence for very same claim and he came with assumptions. It was in the first pages of this thread you can check. If you have nothing better than him.. then please
do you want the akp media to report that? go do some research, and check out my older threads to see that there akp always supported and hosted those terrorists.. heck there are even training camps on the Turkish side of the border... where would those terrorists enter Kesab from? Latakia is a safe city, the only way they could have entered easily was from the Turkish border...

Back
Top Bottom