What's new

A discussion of the current political situation of Pakistan ....Which party do you support and why?

Which party do you support and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who did you vote for in the poll?
PTI as I think they deserve a chance though there are a few things that I literally hate about them...like their ability to collect efficiently most of the lootaray lootay from other parties! Thank God some walked out later...but still...

i am a supporter of PTI from day one but it recent times it disappoints me...i am hopeful for Tahir ul Qadri...

I dont need to...Neglecting the famine in Sindh desert and the civilization concert already made PPP do suicide

That doesn't prove your point.
Bap dada kee adatain?
I take that as an insult. My grandparents from both sides were JI sympathizers. My parents are non aligned.
having faith in PPP is my personal decision if I had been there in May i would have casted a ballot for them.

@Akheilos you answered yourself... either point me out how some so called rotten are taking decisive control over PTI, if there are any? but you know not any, when Legharis joined I opposed here, the Patwaris did use it against me, when Kasuris joined, I opposed, Patwaris of pdf used it against me in arguments, then I realized, and kept quiet on personalities, and started talking about issues and issues only.. my source of inspiration is Imran Khan and his vision for a united, just, and prosperous pakistan, this is what I believe our next generation deserve.. he is ofcourse short on many things, but only man going in right direction, the direction Prophet Muhammad and his followers set... rest are devil worshipers.

Neglect of the whole country do you want me to show you how the economics was? Oh how about the 0% development under PPP? Not a single damn, hence the destruction of the industries and economy of the whatever was left of the country.... not a single change or input in the govt rules and regulations...heck people had parties on tax payer's money!

Sorry you are too late MQM, PTI as well as PMLN all already claimed this! Claiming is easy but when you dig the records...even in Canada I am sure you can watch the news or read articles and if you are alive (meaning not single blind channel follower) You will know what you speak is a lie! Peoples interest? Seriously 5 yrs of Zardari left Pakistan even more backward then Afghanistan! When was the last time you or your great grandpa visited Pakistan?
Yes almost everyone blames themselves for voting for PP

I asked :ashamed:

Thank you for your input...Now my question and same to @Patriots who and how? what are the steps?

Simple!
I want the policy makers ,the elected candidates to do their job.
That is to make sound and public friendly policies based upon their current and future needs.
Develop all the institutions,instead of focusing upon the chosen ones.That'll eventually progress to become the back bone of our system.
(They know that,they finally have realized that,thankfully... but we have to be practical to reach that goal)
No army can save them or their country from the wrath of their people and their enemies if the system is weak (read if my Pakistan is weak).

i am a supporter of PTI from day one but it recent times it disappoints me...i am hopeful for Tahir ul Qadri...
yea I realized I forgot to put TUQ in :P

@Akheilos you answered yourself... either point me out how some so called rotten are taking decisive control over PTI, if there are any? but you know not any, when Legharis joined I opposed here, the Patwaris did use it against me, when Kasuris joined, I opposed, Patwaris of pdf used it against me in arguments, then I realized, and kept quiet on personalities, and started talking about issues and issues only.. my source of inspiration is Imran Khan and his vision for a united, just, and prosperous pakistan, this is what I believe our next generation deserve.. he is ofcourse short on many things, but only man going in right direction, the direction Prophet Muhammad and his followers set... rest are devil worshipers.
That is fair enough...yes I was talking about those 2!

It was bad for IK to even have accepted them esp since his own party said they will not accept such people...I am actually looking for another 2 cant recall the names...

Simple!
I want the policy makers ,the elected candidates to do their job.
That is to make sound and public friendly policies based upon their current and future needs.
Develop all the institutions,instead of focusing upon the chosen ones.That'll eventually progress to become the back bone of our system.
(They know that,they finally have realized that,thankfully... but we have to be practical to reach that goal)
No army can save them or their country from the wrath of their people and their enemies if the system is weak (read if my Pakistan is weak).
I understand...My question is how do you push these filthy politicians to think for others instead of themselves?!

That doesn't prove your point.
Bap dada kee adatain?
I take that as an insult. My grandparents from both sides were JI sympathizers. My parents are non aligned.
having faith in PPP is my personal decision if I had been there in May i would have casted a ballot for them.
Sorry I didnt mean it as an insult but it is the ground reality of majority of voters...they vote whomever their parents and forefathers before have been voting for...Many cant even be reasoned with!

Last edited:
Prove it hater
I am not a hater of 1 particular party...I hate politics as a whole...But unfortunately we need to know some to know our country!

I just want an organized, educated group of people who want to work for the change and betterment of Pakistan...
Who are not greedy or run by money
Who will behave like civilians and not kings/ prince or landlord
Who will work on Pakistan for the Pakistanis not on themselves...

Such people dont exist in a group...there are individuals...If honestly anyone asks me I would vote for Edhi! But the poor man already has enough ....He is the only man who is working for Pakistan without asking what Pakistan is giving him in return! I need a few more of his types!

my political history is strange and long one

I was a PP hater so any party that opposed it was fine with me.. so nawaz sherif was obvious choice. a soft spoken person who I saw different to PPP stiff necks of the mid 80s to 90s. (yes he has a guarder in his neck now as per Shekh Rasheed).

I have been a Jamati supporter, and for short period very diehard Baloch Nationalist (BSF) growing up with Urdu speaking community also introduced me to MQM although I fully supported Late Gen Nasir Ullah babar's crackdown on them when they were getting Indian funding for terrorism in Pakistan. since then they fallen in line and I like the younish spark and charge in them. Altaf Bhai is sadly a bear in the river.. cant let go and it wont let go.

finally I voted for PTI, despite the reservations about their support for CJ Iftihar Choudhry and Taliban. this party has given nightmares to traditional parties and has good urban following

Imran has very simplistic approach to some complex issues but he has the drive and that's what that counts that you sell the idea to public and be upbeat about it.

yea I realized I forgot to put TUQ in :P

I understand...My question is how do you push these filthy politicians to think for others instead of themselves?!

The opposition if effective will push them to think and make that happen for us.
Blindly following and blindly opposing someone can not be right choice as the system is weak and those politicians can shift their blame of negligence on that fact.
So, why leave them with that excuse each and everytime?
Let's first idealize a strong Pakistan (working & independent system) for a change.Evaluate our candidates we have voted for based on their performance.Parties and their love can come later on,as the system matures.
At least it can be the line of action for the educated masses.

Cheers!

MQM, because they are the only party to emerge from the lower middle classes. All the rest are waderas, burger walas and Industrialists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom