What's new

A discussion of the current political situation of Pakistan ....Which party do you support and why?

Which party do you support and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of them power hungry greedy chor saaly i willnever vote or support any of them ever

@Akheilos I support the khao piyo party aka Mango party aka Gullu Butt and Company aka Noon Leak.

Why they do me favours, i do them favours.

Sab khush.

@Akheilos I support the khao piyo party aka Mango party aka Gullu Butt and Company aka Noon Leak.

Why they do me favours, i do them favours.

Sab khush.
Thanks for you honest post but that is slightly sickening :(

Last edited:
Thanks for you honest post but that is slightly sickening :(

Tell me, who do you support? PTI? I voted for PTI i support it on some issues. IK raises valid points on election and fraud and misappropriation of State Funds. No issues, but they need to work on their province more. No use, wait for 4 more years, take out a strategy to put in place for next elections to counter the vote rigging.

Apart from PTI i support Real Estate Agent Generals and Bikau N leak. What benefits me, that is what matters. If you ask for a political party? Then PTI no doubt.

take out a strategy to put in place for next elections to counter the vote rigging.
Well I thought that is what he was working on then people kept saying he is wasting resources crying about elections which have already happened while in my opinion he was raising awareness of how one can get manipulated?!

It is all about class struggle .... An ultimate "dictatorship of proletariat" (as promised in Quran) is what we need ...
And MQM can bring this through bhatta khori? And instilling fear in citizens?

And MQM can bring this through bhatta khori? And instilling fear in citizens?

No one is perfect , but MQM is better than all other "available" options ... Conservatives (PMLN,PTI etc.) have a soft corner for other right wingers (including extremists) , And we need to kick them out of Islamabad first , if we want peace , prosperity and progress to prevail in our country ...

No one is perfect , but MQM is better than all other "available" options ... Conservatives (PMLN,PTI etc.) have a soft corner for other right wingers (including extremists) , And we need to kick them out of Islamabad first , if we want peace and prosperity to prevail in our country ...
thank you for your time :)

Well I thought that is what he was working on then people kept saying he is wasting resources crying about elections which have already happened while in my opinion he was raising awareness of how one can get manipulated?!

MQM is biggest piece of shit party, i will not let it get a foot hold in punjab. They are spreading too much of their nonsense in Multan. After eed a few of their workers will disappear for good. Then we will see who spreads their filth where.

In the end, it's aao yaar khuun chuusain.

MQM is biggest piece of shit party, i will not let it get a foot hold in punjab. They are spreading too much of their nonsense in Multan. After eed a few of their workers will disappear for good. Then we will see who spreads their filth where.

In the end, it's aao yaar khuun chuusain.

beta aise dhandon se bach ker rehna, ager aaj tum logon ko disappear karo ge, aaney waale dinon me tumhara pura khandan disappear ho jye ga

MQM to kal bhi thi aaj bhi he, aur kal bhi rahe ge

Back
Top Bottom